Island Style Oneroa #156
Oneroa - Blackpool
from $150 to $295 per night
• Sparkling modern & sunny cottage with large sunny wrap around decks
• Set in sunny level prettily landscaped lawns and gardens
• Peaceful & quiet - hear the tui's calling
• Just a short easy walk to the centre of Oneroa Village or the beach
About This Property
This charming Waiheke Island cottage is in an excellent central location, just an easy 400 or so metres walk to Oneroa Beach and Village, Little Oneroa Beach and Blackpool Beach are just 300 metres walk. The house and furnishings are of excellent standard. The accommodation is set on two levels, the main living, dining, kitchen and bathroom are on the ground floor and have glass sliding doors opening onto the north and west facing decks and into the lawns. On the upper level are the two bedrooms. A perfect holiday home for those seeking a good central location along with peace and tranquility.
• BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1 - On upper floor. Queen bed, wardrobe, bedside tables and bedside lighting, alarm clock
• Bedroom 2 - On upper floor. 2 single beds, bedside table and lamp, two 5 drawer chest
• Bathroom - On ground floor. Shower and vanity. Of excellent standard
• Separate Toilet - On ground floor..
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Decks at front and rear of house opening from living and dining.
• Lawns, large and level. at front & rear. Plenty of room for relaxing or a game.
• BBQ area and large garden & lawns are rear of house - fully fenced
• Outdoor furniture
• Gas BBQ
• Sun umbrella
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Open plan living and dining opening on to decks at front and side of house
• Furnishings of excellent quality
• CD & radio player
• Fully insulated with a heatpump as well as all day sun!
• Air-conditioning and a portable fan
• Mosquito screens
• Full kitchen
• Full sized oven and stove
• Full sized fridge/freezer
• Coffee plunger
• Standard of cookware, dinnerware and glassware is excellent
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• Iron & ironing board
• Breakfast bar onto deck
• ACCESS & PARKING:-
• Off street parking for 2 - 3 cars in level gravel driveway
• Level lawns and garden
• Easy access to house - 3 steps up to deck.
• Feedback from Previous Guests
• "We had a great stay in Manuka Collage, position was very good and convenient for Oneroa shops/restaurants and busses to the rest of the island.
• The cottage was clean and well equipped, everything we needed was there." - Bob & Debbie, March
• "We had a wonderful time at Manuka Cottage. The house was clean and comfortable with a wonderful garden for the children to play in. The location was fantastic with just a short walk to the beach and shops." - Rachel, Dec/Jan
• "We had a lovely stay thanks. The batch was lovely and clean, cosy in the wet weather and lovely fresh linen. We would definitely stay again." - Sherie
• "We had a lovely stay. the house was in a great location very clean and everything we needed was at hand. Hopefully we get to stay again in the near future."
• "The cottage was beautiful. So glad the pictures matched the actual accommodation. The house was tidy and well presented. Would definitely stay there again next time I'm in NZ and we go to Waiheke. Loved how close the beach and shops were, great location!!"
• "House was very tidy and nicely appointed. Location was also great! Had a very enjoyable stay."
• "Holiday home was lovely, very clean and tidy. Would have no hesitation in recommending to anyone else, in fact have already! "
• "Our stay was wonderful. The batch was excellent, very clean & tidy, great location and had every-thing we needed.
• I would recommend to any-one else and would not hesitate to use this place when i stay at Waiheke next."
• "We had the most amazing time in Waiheke island. The accommodation was brilliant. It had everything we needed and was very 'homely" The location was sensational."
Small children, elderly or less abled - please note home is on 2 levels and the stairs between levels are in one straight run without a turn which makes them appear steep.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 31 Oct (excl Labour W'end)||$150|
|01 Nov - 23 Dec (Midweek)||$150|
|01 Nov - 23 Dec (Weekends) Labour We'nd||$195|
|24 Dec - 03 Jan||$295|
|4 Jan - 31 Jan, Easter||$250|
|01 Feb - 30 Apr (Midweek)||$170|
|01 Feb - 30 Apr (Weekends & Pub Hols)||$250|
PLUS linen provision and exit cleaning $120 per stay.
3rd night FREE (see conditions below)
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends and the first weekend in May - 4th night Free).
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels will be provided.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
3 Nights Easter
3 Nights 8 - 31 Jan
7 Nights 26 Dec - 8 Jan
No smoking inside property, please.
Small children, elderly or less abled. Please see notes below
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by: Sharon (Stayed in November)
“Loved our spot. Perfect location for event and easy walk to village.
Will definitely be back.”
Review by: Lindsey (Stayed in October)
“Had a wonderful time. place was great. location fantastic. Would love to return.”
Review by: Gretchen (Stayed in October)
“Loved my stay in the house, it was lovely and cosy, clean and tidy. I will stay there again on my next visit.”