Island Style Oneroa #156
Oneroa - Blackpool
from $150 to $295 per night
• Sparkling modern & sunny cottage with large sunny wrap around decks
• Set in sunny level prettily landscaped lawns and gardens
• Peaceful & quiet - hear the tui's calling
• Just a short easy walk to the centre of Oneroa Village or the beach
About This Property
This charming Waiheke Island cottage is in an excellent central location, just an easy 400 or so metres walk to Oneroa Beach and Village, Little Oneroa Beach and Blackpool Beach are just 300 metres walk. The house and furnishings are of excellent standard. The accommodation is set on two levels, the main living, dining, kitchen and bathroom are on the ground floor and have glass sliding doors opening onto the north and west facing decks and into the lawns. On the upper level are the two bedrooms. A perfect holiday home for those seeking a good central location along with peace and tranquility.
• BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1 - On upper floor. Queen bed, wardrobe, bedside tables and bedside lighting, alarm clock
• Bedroom 2 - On upper floor. 2 single beds, bedside table and lamp, two 5 drawer chest
• Bathroom - On ground floor. Shower and vanity. Of excellent standard
• Separate Toilet - On ground floor.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Decks at front and rear of house opening from living and dining.
• Lawns, large and level. at front & rear. Plenty of room for relaxing or a game.
• BBQ area and large garden & lawns are rear of house - fully fenced
• Outdoor furniture
• Gas BBQ
• Sun umbrella
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Open plan living and dining opening on to decks at front and side of house
• Furnishings of excellent quality
• CD & radio player
• Fully insulated with a heatpump as well as all day sun!
• Air-conditioning and a portable fan
• Mosquito screens
• Full kitchen
• Full sized oven and stove
• Full sized fridge/freezer
• Coffee plunger
• Standard of cookware, dinnerware and glassware is excellent
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• Iron & ironing board
• Breakfast bar onto deck
• ACCESS & PARKING:-
• Off street parking for 2 - 3 cars in level gravel driveway
• Level lawns and garden
• Easy access to house - 3 steps up to deck.
Small children, elderly or less abled - please note home is on 2 levels and the stairs between levels are in one straight run without a turn which makes them appear steep.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 31 Oct (excl Labour W'end)||$150|
|01 Nov - 23 Dec (Midweek)||$150|
|01 Nov - 23 Dec (Weekends) Labour We'nd||$195|
|24 Dec - 03 Jan||$295|
|4 Jan - 31 Jan, Easter||$250|
|01 Feb - 30 Apr (Midweek)||$170|
|01 Feb - 30 Apr (Weekends & Pub Hols)||$250|
Extras & Additional Costs
PLUS linen provision and exit cleaning $120 per stay.
3rd night FREE (see conditions below)
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends and the first weekend in May - 4th night Free).
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here).
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
3 Nights Easter
3 Nights 8 - 31 Jan
7 Nights 26 Dec - 8 Jan
No smoking inside property, please.
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Sharon (Stayed in November)
“Loved our spot. Perfect location for event and easy walk to village.
Will definitely be back.”
Review by Lindsey (Stayed in October)
“Had a wonderful time. place was great. location fantastic. Would love to return.”
Review by Gretchen (Stayed in October)
“Loved my stay in the house, it was lovely and cosy, clean and tidy. I will stay there again on my next visit.”