from $850 / night
• Large family home in a serene setting with additional sleepout
• Glorious, sunny & tranquil NZ Native bush setting
• Just 2 mins drive or 10 - 15 min walk to Palm Beach
• Dishwasher, portacot, Free WIFI
Bedrooms & Beds
Sleeps up to 15 guests. (Main house sleeps 11, Extra accom sleeps 4)
- Bedroom 1: Queen
- Bedroom 2: Single, Bunk Single (upper), Bunk Single (lower)
- Bedroom 3: SuperKing (converts to Singles)
- Bedroom 4: SuperKing (converts to Singles)
- Bedroom 5: SuperKing (converts to Singles)
- Bedroom 6:
- Extra Accommodation (available at extra cost): King, Queen
Amenities & Facilities
- Rates include 8 Guests. Additional guests $40 per person per night.
- Pets possible on application. If permitted the Pet fee is $10 per night per pet.
- Service Fee $18
- Covert king beds into single beds in bedrooms 3, 4 or 5 - $20 each.
- Portacot available, guests to bring own bedding, linen & towel for this if required.
- King bed in sleepout is built in and Queen bed in sleepout is up a ladder. Please view photos for more details
- Please be aware that the toilet in the sleepout is a composting type and the shower is an outdoor shower. Normal facilities available in the main house.
Linen & Cleaning
- Bedroom, bathroom & kitchen linen are included.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise advised).
Cleaning: Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided at $125.
Discounts & Deals
Base rates shown. Final costs are based on number of guests, cleaning costs, service fee and other optional or special costs. Please use the Booking or Enquiry form for further details.
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Suzi (Stayed in December)
“We have loved staying in your house. It’s absolutely beautiful. Everything here that we needed and more. Loved your book collection - I managed to read one on top the the book I bought from home!! Bliss.
Such a lovely bach. We will be returning and think it’d be amazing in winter too!! Thanks so much for having us. We had a lovely stay.”
Review by Naomi (Stayed in December)
“My family and I stayed here for the weekend - it was lovely and spacious (there were 8 of us and we had plenty of room to spread out). Easy walking distance to Palm beach and Ostend shops/market. The additional personal touches of fresh flowers made it feel very homely & it was very nice to know that Rosie (dog) was so welcome.
Thank you Marie & Phil for the use of your beautiful home on Waiheke.”
Review by Merrin (Stayed in February)
“Our extended family stayed at 5a Crescent road west, for a family wedding in Feb 2020.
We arrived to a clean house with fresh flowers, welcome card and wine. Amazing!
The owner contacted me prior to arriving in regards to the water shortage which was really low on the whole island. Family staying at other holiday homes said their water smelt like something had died in it. Luckily for us the only issue we had was the water pump not working but the owners got someone around to fix this promptly.
The kids enjoyed the games set up on the lower deck whilst the adults enjoyed a few drinks on the top deck amongst the trees, birds and sun. The wide kitchen window was helpful with passing food and drinks through as well as keeping those in the kitchen social with the group. The spa wasn't going due to the shortage but this was fine as the house was large enough to accommodate 8 adults and 3 children without getting in each others way. At one point we had some reading, watching Sky and working at the large table without major disruptions. The layout of the house was perfect for our large group and 11 people getting ready for the wedding went smoothly.
Thank you to the owners for being accommodating and helpful. We will definitely rebook if we return to Waiheke. ”