Island Escape #43
from $850 to $950 per night
• Stunning designer residence
• Glorious, sunny & tranquil NZ Native bush setting
• Just 2 mins drive or 10 min walk to Palm Beach
• Designer House - tranquil setting
• Dishwasher, portacot
About This Property
Gorgeous, architecturally designed character residence in an acre of stunning native bush with lovely walkways amongst the trees. Open plan with bifolds opening to large sunny deck set amongst the trees and abundant birdlife. Peace and tranquility! Private and relaxing! Just a 2 min drive or a 10 - 15 min walk to Palm Beach. Excellent for larger groups or conferences, and wonderful for families - loads of bush for 'tiger hunts'. This fabulous family home has lots of room and has fantastic outdoor areas, including the use of a spa pool. The property is very centrally located, a short distance to Palm Beach, Ostend, Oneroa and Onetangi, a great base!
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Upper Level
• Bedroom 1 - Queen bed, bedside tables, reading lights, wardrobe and drawers.
• Bedroom 2 - Single bed and 1 set of bunks, bedside tables, reading lights.
• Bathroom 1 - Open plan shower, vanity and toilet (please do not use the bath due to water shortages)
• Lower Level
• Bedroom 3 - Super King bed (can be converted to 2 singles for $20), bedside tables, reading lights and wardrobe.
• Bedroom 4 - Super King bed (can be converted to 2 singles for $20), bedside tables, reading lights, wardrobe and drawers.
• Bedroom 5 - Super King bed (can be converted to 2 singles for $20), bedside tables and reading lights
• Bathroom 2 - luxury again! open plan shower and very spacious
• Bathroom 3 - Toilet with vanity
• Portacot available - guests provide own linen please.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Upper level
• Huge deck with plenty of sunshine with dappled shade
• Outdoor furniture set and sun umbrellas
• Lower level
• Massive covered deck
• Entertaining area/games room
• Table Tennis
• Bats and balls
• Spa pool
• Gas BBQ
• Plentiful grounds kept in native bush - perfect for a 'tiger hunt' or game of hide & seek with the children
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Large LCD TV
• SKY movies and Sport
• DVD player
• Stereo system/CD player
• Heat pump/air conditioning
• Free high speed broadband/Wifi
• Beautiful and specious Chef's kitchen plus extra Woodburning oven
• Huge dining table to seat everyone together.
• Full size fridge/freezer
• Coffee plunger/percolator
• Food processor
• Enclosed fireplace
• Central Heating
• Good quality dinner, cookware and glassware
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• Ironing Facilities
• PARKING AND ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for up to 3 cars (limited off-street parking).
• Access is via almost level, short gravel path from parking and one step up to porch
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|1 May - 31 Aug (8 guests)||$850|
|1 Sep - 19 Dec (8 guests)||$850|
|20 Dec - 5 Jan (8 guests)||$950|
|6 Jan - 30 Apr (8 guests)||$895|
|Extra guests (per person, per night)||$40|
Includes linen - Guests to leave home clean as found and remove rubbish or $125/cleaning incl. rubbish removal (compulsory charge if bringing a dog please)
Discounts & Special Deals
Third night free May to September (excluding Queen's Birthday weekend)
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels will be provided.
Exit Cleaning: Standard Exit Cleaning service is available at cost shown below nightly rates. Please request at time of booking. Otherwise, guests are required to leave the property cleaned as found.
2 night min booking.
3 night min booking over long weekends.
4 night minimum over Christmas
7 night min booking over New Year period
Dogs permitted - outdoors only sleeping on porch or the deck ($125 cleaning fee)
Family groups only over New years please
No smoking inside the property