Generations Onetangi #131
from $250 to $495 per night
• Perfect retreat! Large & comfortable family residence 2 mins drive to beach
• SKY DIGITAL, Wheelchair facilities - Free WIFI
• Dishwasher, Fireplace, Cot, highchair
• Comfortably accommodates 2 families
• Mature age & families only please
About This Property
This lovely, beautifully presented Waiheke Isand home is definitely a comfortable home away from home. Perfect for that family summer or cozy winter getaway. Situated in a quiet area with a lovely green aspect and nice rural view. Just 15 minutes walk to the white sands of beautiful Onetangi beach, Waiheke Island, or a quick 2 min drive. Explore one of the many native bush walks, including our local glowworms. Walk to beach café, restaurant, takeaway bar, service station and liquor outlet. This home has been fitted out with wheelchair access, with all doors being extra wide, small ramps over entrance ways to ensure everyone can be together. There is an open plan bathroom with shower rails. Toilet and shower chair available. The gardens are lovely with an enclosed spacious deck, barbeque and garden area to create a safe area for small children to play. This property is a perfect place to stay for extended family holidays and those couples wishing to enjoy a peaceful holiday together.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1 - King bed, Electric Blanket, Wardrobe, drawers, bedside tables & lighting, TV, alarm clock. Ensuite with wheelchair access. Ranch sliders open onto deck.
• Bedroom 2 - Queen bed, Electric Blanket, Wardrobe, drawers, bedside lightin & TV. Semi-ensuite to main bathroom.
• Bedroom 3 - Queen Bed and Single Bed, Electric blankets, Wardrobe, bedside tables and lighting.
• Bedroom 4 - Double Bed, Electric blanket, wardrobe, bedside tables and lighting.
• Lounge - Excellent quality double bed settee
• Additional Sleeping - 1 Rollaway bed available + Hot water bottle.
• Fully equipped for baby - 2 Portacots, Highchair
• Portacot baby cot, babies cots (x2)
• Bathroom 1 - Bath, separate shower and vanity, toilet within. Spacious. Access from hallway and from bedroom 2.
• Bathroom 2 - Ensuite to Bedroom 1. Open plan shower with rails, toilet and vanity. Disabled shower & toilet chair available.
• Disabled friendly with wheelchair access and disabled bathroom facilities
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Sheltered courtyard style, ground level deck off Family room and kitchen, Bedroom 1 and living.
• Ramps over each doorway allow easy wheelchair access to and from the deck.
• Gated and mesh fenced to provide safe play area for small children
• Lovely and well cared for lawns and gardens
• Gas BBQ - 4 burner
• Outdoor table and chairs
• Boogie Boards
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Spacious living room
• Fireplace - fire
• Second Living and Dining area, open plan kitchen with TV
• Furnishings are of excellent and comfortable standard.
• TV x 4,
• Sky Tv - 46" TV in lounge Sky Digital (can be viewed on all televisions)
• Free WiFi broadband internet
• DVD, Video Players x 2,
• Stereo Sound system with CD and cassette.
• Plenty of jigsaw puzzles
• Telephone (tollbar)
• Cellphone reception 0K
• Dining table seats 6
• Baby Cot and Portacot babies cots available
• Full kitchen
• Microwave oven
• Filtered & UV treated drinking water
• Coffee plunger, tea pot
• Crockpot, milkshake maker & toasted sandwich maker
• Standard of cookware, dinnerware and glassware is very good
• Enclosed woodburning fire, firewood supplied
• Electric heating
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric Clothes Dryer
• Iron and Ironing board
• PARKING AND ACCESS:-
• Off street parking on sloping concrete driveway for approx 6 vehicles
• Easy level access to house from driveway - wheelchair access
• Reviews and feedback from Previous Guests
• "The house was PERFECT, our guests loved it and its tranquil location. The indoor decor and the kitchen were immaculate. And finally the house games were a nice way to pass the time, +wifi is always a bonus." - David, Sep
• "All 7 of us were delighted with the accommodation. Clean house, all the facilities we needed. Site info spot on, instructions were clear and your service was excellent. Enjoyed our stay. Thanks for everything." Bernie, Mar
• "We had a lovely stay on Waiheke and the house was perfect – nice and clean, plenty of room and perfect for us to all be together to celebrate my mums 60th birthday :) we were over the moon with the house." Lisa, Dec
• "We absolutely loved it. The house was just perfect and sad we couldn't enjoy it longer as it was very relaxing." - M.P Nov
• "We had a great time on the island and really enjoyed the holiday home.It is a great place with plenty of room for all of us that stayed." - Wayne, Oct
• "We enjoy our stay at Generations Onetangi. Spacious house for the family. Quiet and good location.
• Would recommend this house to my friends." - Beth
• "?Just wanted to say thank you again for the accomodation over the weekend, Generations-Onetangi is absolutely beautiful."
• "We loved the holiday home. There were 6 of us staying and we all loved it. The house was very clean and tidy, and great to have all the amenities available. We would definitely recommend the property to friends and family and will come back again."
• "The property was fantastic. It was perfect for what we wanted! (apart from the weather) It was clean and tidy, and had all of the mod cons that we needed."
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 16 Oct (6 guests)||$250|
|17 Oct - 20 Dec (6 guests)||$295|
|21 Dec - 10 Jan (6 guests)||$495|
|11 Jan - 09 Feb, Easter (6 guests)||$395|
|10 Feb - 30 April (weekends & pub hols) (6 guests)||$345|
|10 Feb - 30 April (Sun to Thu midweek) (6 guests)||$275|
|Extra Adult per night||$25|
|Extra Child per night (13 years & under)||$20|
PLUS $150 covering linen and exit cleaning.
Rate includes 6 people. Extra adult $25, child (up to 13) $20 p/nt. Children under 2 free.
1 night bookings - outside of peak times and within 2 weeks of arrival (surcharge $200)
3rd night FREE (see conditions below)
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels will be provided.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 night minimum except for:-
1 night within 2 weeks of arrival (surcharge $200)
3 nights 13 - 31 January and Public holiday weekends
7 nights 20 Dec - 12 Jan
4 nights Easter
Sorry, pets not permitted
No smoking inside house, please.
Maximum occupancy 11 Adults plus 1 child
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by: Malcolm (Stayed in October)
“We loved our stay on Waiheke. The communication between Waiheke Holiday Homes and myself in organising the trip was outstanding. Very clear, friendly and easy to follow. The house itself was fantastic. Everything we could have wanted. Plenty of bedrooms and lounge areas, good location in the centre of the island and great sun in the afternoons and evenings. Our visit to Stony Batter was my personal highlight. Having some of the history of the house and family on the walls adds a personal charm to the place. What a special family home it is. Thanks to Chris and Barry and please thank Barry for the message he left on my cellphone afterwards.”
Review by: Mary Ann (Stayed in March)
“Our stay on Waiheke was amazing and Generations Onetangi suited our extended family perfectly thank you. The property had everything we needed and everyone was very comfortable. We particularly liked the layout of the kitchen and the two living areas as it meant we could have a quiet area for the kids but they were still near enough to keep an eye on, also the small enclosed side yard for the same reason. Everything was lovely and clean. Once again, thank you.”
Review by: Francie (Stayed in February)
“We had a really nice visit thanks. Enjoyed staying at the homestead - a lovely spacious house. Thank you ... your advertising of the holiday home was spot on!”