Oneroa - Little Oneroa
from $195 to $350 per night
• Sooooooo close to Little Oneroa Beach!
• Lots of style, comfort and privacy
• Lovely views over native bush
• Just 6 - 7 minutes walk to Oneroa Village centre.
• Bus past the door - no need for a vehicle
• Families only 26 Dec - 03 Jan
About This Property
This lovely Waiheke Island home has recently been redecorated and stylishly furnished and is in a wonderful central location just a very very short wander to Little Oneroa Beach, Waiheke Island. Relax on the sheltered northfacing terrace or cosy up with a good book and a glass of Waiheke wine. An easy and quick walk brings you to the centre of Oneroa Village where you will find an array of shops, restaurants, cafes and banks. You won't need to bring a vehicle with you as the bus goes past the door and everything you need is within an easy walk for a $5 taxi fare. A stylish and beautifully presented home which is a great place to stay for families, friends or a romantic weekend getaway.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1 - Queen bed, bedside tables and lighting. alarm clock, wardrobe, tallboy, free standing towel rail
• Bedroom 2 - 2 twin single beds, bedside table and lighting, wardrobe, towel rail
• Bedroom 3 - 2 twin single beds, bedside table and lighting, wardrobe, towel rail
• Bathroom - Shower fitted over bath, vanity, free standing towel rail, baby bath
• Separate toilet
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• North facing terrace style deck with safety rails
• Outdoor table and chairs
• Gas BBQ (new 2015)
• Bushy area at rear of house could be good for 'tiger hunts'. :-)
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• 28" Flatscreen Television with Freeview
• Indoor living is very comfortable and stylish - polished timber floors with rugs - warm and attractive
• Furnishings of excellent standard
• Art work in Lounge and dining room, bedrooms and toilet.
• CD/radio player with speakers
• Electric heating x 2
• Modern high chair
• Full kitchen
• Brand new fridge/freezer and oven
• coffee plunger
• Extra freezer
• Microwave oven
• Cookware, dinnerware and glassware of excellent standard
• Modern high chair (from Dec 17)
• Cellphone reception good
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• Iron and Ironing Board
• PARKING AND ACCESS:-
• Off street parking - gently sloping concrete driveway to parking. Two vehicles can be parked in the driveway with further on-street parking for 2 more vehicles.
• Access to house via 3 or 4 gentle, wide concrete steps to covered entry area.
Toddlers? There is approx a 1 metre height down from the car parking level and the deck running along the front of the house. Toddlers & small children would need to be supervised when using deck area as it is open to the driveway.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 Apr - 16 Oct||$195|
|17 Oct - 31 Mar, Easter||$350|
Extras & Additional Costs
Plus exit cleaning $100 and linen $20 per person per booking.
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here).
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 Night minumum except for:-
3 Nights Labour, Anniversary, Waitangi Weekends
3 NIghts 17 - 31 Jan
4 Nights Easter
7 Nights 26 Dec - 16 Jan
Sorry, pets not permitted
No smoking inside property, please.
Families only 26 Dec - 03 Jan
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Joanna (Stayed in March)
“Yes, we had a great time thank you. Location and comfort was awesome.”