Fifty Four Below #104
from $195 to $395 per night
• Location! Location! Location! Wander across to the beach for a swim any time!
• Modern, gorgeous apartment, high quality fittings
• Just cross the road to beautiful Palm Beach & playground
• Wonderful spacious & sunny northfacing deck
About This Property
This modern, newly renovated 2 bedroom lower level Waiheke Island apartment with two ensuites is set in a fantastic location just across the road from Palm Beach Waiheke Island. Enjoy the wonderful new outdoor living area with impressive BBQ set up and electric roof heating for when the cooler air starts to creep in. The property provides everything you need for a private, relaxed Kiwi beach holiday. Small seaviews from living and both bedrooms. Throw your towel over your shoulder and wander over to the beach for a swim before breakfast or stroll down the road for the newspaper or a coffee. Set in 3/4 acres of landscaped grounds with only 7 other apartments, there is plenty of room for a ball game, or just wander across the road to the childrens playground and the large, grassy reserve. This is a perfect place to stay that's also very accessible to public transport and the Palm Beach Store. The Lookout Restaurant in the Waiheke Island Resort is only a 10 minute walk away.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS-
• Bedroom 1 - King bed with duvet (can be divided into twin beds $20 charge), bedside tables and bedside lighting, TV. Please note there is no door between main bedroom and living area.
• Bedroom 2 - King bed with duvet (can be divided into twin beds $20 charge), bedside lighting and bedside tables, TV.
• Bathrooms - one bathroom ensuite to each bedroom. Excellent standard. Shower, vanity and toilet in each.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Spacious northfacing deck with magical views over landscaped gardens to Palm Beach and the Gulf
• Outdoor dining table and chairs
• Quality 6 burner barbeque and full outdoor kitchen
• Outdoor electric ceiling heating.
• Sun umbrella
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen opening onto deck.
• Standard of Furnishings are excellent
• TV x 3, DVD/CD player with FM radio
• Games - Scrabble/Various
• Cellphone reception is good for 027 and 021
• Fireplace - warm and toasty in winter, heats very quickly
• Electric heating
• Ceiling fan in all rooms
• Insect screens on all windows
• Fabulous new kitchen
• Breakfast bar & dining table for 4
• Stainless steel appliances
• Full sized induction hob and oven
• Dish drawer
• Coffee plunger
• Cookware, dinnerware and glassware of excellent standard
• Automatic washing machine (coin operated) and electric dryer (shared laundry facilities)
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for one vehicle
• Easy access to apartment via approx 7 or 8 steps up to deck, with handrails. Easily accessible
• Feedback from Previous Guests
• "It was an excellent location, being so close to the beach and also the playground was great too. We really enjoyed staying there. Everything was there to make the stay comfortable" - Barbara, Apr
• We had a fantastic time, thank you. The unit was immaculate, extremely well appointed and in such a fantastic location right across the road from the park and beach. It was perfect for our family of four and had everything we needed. We would highly recommend it.- Elizabeth, Mar
This lovely apartment is on the lower level of a small complex with shared grounds
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - pre Labour w'end||$195|
|Labour w'end - 16 Dec||$220|
|17 Dec - 10 Jan||$395|
|11 Jan - 09 Feb, Easter||$295|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Fri-Sat)||$295|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Sun-Thr)||$195|
Plus exit cleaning $100 per booking.
Linen can be provided at $20 per person per stay. Please request at time of booking.
Winter Spring 3rd night FREE or 6th & 7th Nights FREE! (see conditions below)
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels can be provided at cost shown below nightly rates. Please request at time of booking. Otherwise, guests will provide all own linen (i.e. top and bottom sheets, pillow slips, all towels and bath linen, teatowels). Pillows and Duvets or blankets will be provided at the property.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 Nights except for:-
3 Nights Labour & Waitangi Weekends
4 Nights Easter
4 Nights 16 - 23 Dec & 11 - 31 Jan
7 Nights 24 Dec - 10 Jan
Sorry, pets not permitted
No smoking inside property, please.
Please note there is no door between Bedroom 1 & living area
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by: Elizabeth (Stayed in March)
“We had a fantastic time, thank you. The unit was immaculate, extremely well appointed and in such a fantastic location right across the road from the park and beach. It was perfect for our family of four and had everything we needed. We would highly recommend it.”
Review by: Diane (Stayed in January)
“Place was great and so easy with the park and beach close by. It was as described perfectly. The outdoor deck was awesome. Would stay there again.”