Fairview Vistas #444
Omiha - Rocky Bay
from $120 to $245 per night
• Located in Omiha with beautiful sea and valley views
• Easy open plan living
• Large deck with BBQ
About This Property
Tucked away in a quiet part of the island sits this charming home, boasting extensive views of both valley and sea. This one bedroom studio style Waiheke Holiday Home also has a separate sleepout with its own bathroom on the lower level. The open plan living, kitchen and dining areas open up on to a large deck, the perfect spot to sit back, relax, and enjoy your surroundings. The lower level of the property can be located from the driveway and also has its own private deck area. Great for two couples to share, or smaller extended families. The main Village of Oneroa is a 15 minute drive away where you will find the biggest range of cafe's and restaurants, and a spot of shopping! Head down to the waterfront of the beautiful Omiha bay, or to one of the well known Waiheke swimming beaches - Palm Beach and Onetangi are a 10 minute drive away.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• BEDROOM 1: Queen futon bed, bedside table, reading lights, wardrobe and drawers
• BATHROOM 1: Shower, vanity and toilet. Automatic washing machine
• BEDROOM 2: (Lower level) Queen bed, chairs, radio, sink
• BATHROOM 2: (Lower level) Shower and toilet
• BEDROOM 3: Separate private cabin situated close to the home and accessed by stairs, Queen bed (toilet facilities in main home) Photos to come.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• 2 decks, one on each level
• Gas BBQ with gas bottle provided
• Outdoor furniture (not in photos)
• Sun umbrella
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• 40" Flat screen TV
• DVD Player
• Wood burner fireplace - wood provided
• Stereo system and CD player
• Good cellphone reception on all networks
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Electric oven
• Good quality cookware, dinner and glassware
• LAUNDRY: Automatic washing machine - located in the upstairs bathroom - clothes line
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for 2-3 vehicles.1 vehicle can be parked at the top of the steep drive on a flat spot.From there it is only 5-6 steps to the house.
Access may not be suitable for the elderly or less abled The lower level bedroom has external access only and is relatively separate from the main house The cabin is stand alone and separate to the main house. Toilet facilities will need to be accessed in main house.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 15 Oct||$120|
|16 Oct - 23 Dec||$130|
|24 Dec - 06 Jan, Easter||$245|
|07 Jan - 10 Feb||$175|
|11 Feb - 30 Apr (Weekends)||$175|
|11 Feb - 30 Apr (Midweek)||$150|
|Cabin (additional, per night)||$100|
PLUS Exit cleaning $80 per booking or $120 per booking when cabin booked and linen provision $20 per person per stay
Winter & Spring 3rd night free deals (see conditions below)
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels can be provided at cost shown below nightly rates. Please request at time of booking. Otherwise, guests will provide all own linen (i.e. top and bottom sheets, pillow slips, all towels and bath linen, teatowels). Pillows and Duvets or blankets will be provided at the property.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 night minimum booking
No smoking inside the property