Fairview Vistas #444
Omiha - Rocky Bay
from $130 to $255 per night
• Located in Omiha with beautiful expansive sea and valley views
• Easy open plan living - Large deck with BBQ. Free wifi. Fireplace.
About This Property
Tucked away in a quiet part of the island sits this charming home, boasting extensive views of both valley and sea. This one bedroom studio style Waiheke Holiday Home also has a separate sleepout with its own bathroom on the lower level. The open plan living, kitchen and dining areas open up on to a large deck, the perfect spot to sit back, relax, and enjoy your surroundings. The lower level of the property can be located from the driveway and also has its own private deck area. Great for two couples to share, or smaller extended families.
The main Village of Oneroa is a 15 minute drive away where you will find the biggest range of cafe's and restaurants, and a spot of shopping! Head down to the waterfront of the beautiful Omiha bay, or to one of the well known Waiheke swimming beaches - Palm Beach and Onetangi are a 10 minute drive away.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Main house
• BEDROOM 1: Queen futon bed, bedside table, reading lights, wardrobe and drawers
• BATHROOM 1: Shower, vanity and toilet. Automatic washing machine
• Lower Level - external access only
• BEDROOM 2: Queen sofabed, chairs, radio, sink, dehumidifier
• BATHROOM 2: Shower and toilet
• Separate Cabin - external access only
• BEDROOM 3: Queen bed. Bathroom facilities in main home Situated close to the home and accessed by stairs
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• 2 decks, one on each level
• Gas BBQ with gas bottle provided
• Outdoor furniture (not in photos)
• Sun umbrella
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• 40" Flat screen TV
• Free WiFi broadband internet
• DVD Player
• Wood burner fireplace - wood provided
• Stereo system and CD player
• Good cellphone reception on all networks
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Electric oven
• Good quality cookware, dinner and glassware
• LAUNDRY: Automatic washing machine - located in the upstairs bathroom - clothes line
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for 2-3 vehicles. Steep driveway up from the road.
• 1 vehicle can be parked at the top of the steep drive on a flat spot. From there it is only 5-6 steps to the house.
Access may not be suitable for the elderly or less abled
The lower level bedroom has external access only and is relatively separate from the main house.
The cabin is stand alone and separate to the main house. Toilet facilities will need to be accessed in main house.
There are security alarm systems and CCTV cameras in place at the property
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 15 Oct||$130|
|16 Oct - 23 Dec||$140|
|24 Dec - 06 Jan, Easter||$255|
|07 Jan - 10 Feb||$185|
|11 Feb - 30 Apr (Weekends)||$185|
|11 Feb - 30 Apr (Midweek)||$160|
|Cabin (additional, per night)||$100|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
PLUS Exit cleaning $80 per booking or $120 per booking when cabin booked.
PLUS linen at $20 per person.
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 15 Dec (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at the cost shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here)
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 night minimum booking
5 nights over Christmas & New Year period
No smoking inside the property
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Jana (Stayed in January)
“Great place to stay for few nights! We loved the style and light inside. Beautiful deck to spend the evening, and lovely cottage to sleep in. Thank you and definitely recommend this place. Just one thing to note - very steep driveway, rocks sliding on the concrete, so had to park our car at the bottom, we couldn't get it up at all.”
Review by Nicki (Stayed in December)
“We really enjoyed our stay and would love to visit again.
However a couple of suggestions for a more comfortable stay would be curtains in the bedrooms and a broom/vaccum cleaner.Also a better description of the driveway would have been really helpful.
Thanks very much”
Review by Felicity (Stayed in November)
“We enjoyed our stay at this house. The deck and view were amazing and we had everything we needed. We didn't quite realise that the driveway would be very steep and found it a bit difficult to navigate and could I suggest a dehumidifier for the downstairs. The space was great but felt a wee bit damp. Thanks for having us! ”