Endless Summer #328
Onetangi - almost beachfront
from $175 to $495 per night
• Almost Beachfront! Just a very short wander along to the sand
• Expansive, glorious views over beach, bay and gulf
• Lovely sunny deck & gorgeous renovated beach house
About This Property
This wonderful Waiheke Island beach house is perfectly set just back from the beach with expansive grandstand views of the beach, the bay and beyond! A very short wander and you're at Onetangi beach, Waiheke Island (about a minute :-). Throw your towel over your shoulder and wander over to the beach for a swim before breakfast, or picture yourself meandering along the golden sands to the cafes and restaurants for a delicious lunch or dinner. This recently renovated beach house enjoys a wonderful sunny north facing deck which opens via sliding doors from the living room and provides the most wonderful expansive views! There is also an additional sheltered courtyard style deck area to the rear. If you're looking for a holiday accommodation and don't want to move far from the sea, this is just perfect, you'll never want summer to end!
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1 - Queen bed wardrobe, bedside tables, reading lights, wall heater
• Bedroom 2 - 2 King-Single beds, bedside table, reading lights, wardrobe
• Other Sleeping - large, queen sized sofabed in living area
• Bathroom - Shower, vanity, heated towel rail
• Separate Toilet
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Large north facing deck with magnificent views of beach and bay
• Additional sheltered deck at side of house
• Outdoor table and chairs - seating for 8
• Gas BBQ
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen opening to deck and with magnificent views from every window
• 32" Flat screen TV
• DVD player
• Small stereo with USB port & CD player
• Two upholstered chairs for extra seating
• Electric heating, fan heater
• Cellphone reception - 021 good. 027 unsure.
• Full kitchen
• Full size fridge/freezer
• Full sized oven/stove
• Coffee plunger
• Standard of cookware, dinnerware and glassware is very good
• Automatic washing machine
• External clothes line
• Iron and ironing board
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Parking for 1 or 2 vehicles off the side of the road below house
• Plenty of additional parking along the roadside
• Access up to house via approx 50 very easy shallow steps with handrail.
• Feedback from Previous Guests
• "Yes, we had a great time. The house was just what we were looking for. We loved the views and being close to the beach! " JC, Dec
• "It was great. Peaceful and the views were amazing. The property was everything as described on your website. House was clean and the beds were super comfy! We had an amazing time taking in the views and a quick 1min walk to the beach for a dip was even better. What was even more convenient was the bus stop was literally at the bottom of the house! Thank you so much! We will definitely re-book!" - Rosa, Oct
• "Really great location, place was lovely and as promised. we could hear the waves from the balcony." Carole, Jul
• "Absolutely amazing, great accommodation and view, great convenience with the beach and nice restaurants close by."
• "Great spot. Weather was amazing, beach was stunning, loved the view and the bach was clean and well equipped with everything we needed."
• "The house was very clean, tidy and well organised. The view from the front room and the deck was superb. We would be very happy to stay there again."
• "We had a great stay at 'endless summer'. The House was absolutely spotless on arrival. What a great location on beautiful onetangi beach. I would definitely stay here again or recommend to friends."
• "Endless Summer holiday home was ideal. Everything we needed was supplied and spotlessly clean. Very enjoyable"
Access could be difficult for disabled or very elderly though stairs are new, timber, shallow and hand railed.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov||$175|
|01 Dec - 22 Dec||$195|
|23 Dec - 06 Jan||$495|
|07 Jan - 14 Jan||$365|
|15 Jan - 11 Feb||$325|
|12 Feb - 31 Mar||$235|
|April (including Easter)||$195|
PLUS $80 exit cleaning.
Linen can be supplied at $15 per person if required.
Discounts & Special Deals
Discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels can be provided at cost shown below nightly rates. Please request at time of booking. Otherwise, guests will provide all own linen (i.e. top and bottom sheets, pillow slips, all towels and bath linen, teatowels). Pillows and Duvets or blankets will be provided at the property.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 nights except for-
3 nights public holiday weekends
4 nights Easter
5 nights 20 Dec - 25 Dec
7 nights 26 Dec - 15 Jan
4 nights 16 Jan - 31 Jan
Or shorter stay if filling gap between bookings
Sorry, pets not permitted
No smoking inside home please
Parking is available off the side of the road just below the house
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by: Gaye (Stayed in November)
“We had a fabulous couple of days at Endless Summer.. Great spot with beautiful views.. We had everything we needed and all the information and communications were accurate and timely.”
Review by: Kathy (Stayed in July)
“I visited Waiheke with a friend in late July 2018 and stayed at Endless Summer – beautiful views and tranquil setting with all the amenities we needed for a very comfortable stay.
We had a wonderful time and I will return again soon I hope.
Very helpful management company ensured we had no problems. Thanks!”
Review by: Jeanna (Stayed in February)
“We really did enjoy our stay thank you!! The information on your website reflected what was at the property. We will look to use your business again should we visit waiheke again.”