Charm on Palm #95
Palm Beach - almost beachfront
from $195 to $395 per night
• Location! Location! Opposite Palm Beach, Waiheke Island.
• Spacious sunny veranda and lovely seaviews
• Watch the boats in the bay
• Perfect for family getaway or romantic weekend
About This Property
Charm on Palm lives up to its name as a charming, sunny, art filled kiwi Bach with great indoor/outdoor flow. Compact interiors lead to a rather huge deck for guests to spread out and enjoy the views. Return guests will find that is has been fully renovated to a superior standard with final work completed only 3 days before Christmas 2017. Still a welcoming Kiwi style Bach but with a bit more luxury thrown in for good measure it features a fabulous outdoor living area (complete with brand new outdoor furniture and luxurious day beds), a tweaked floor plan which provides more interior living space, funky, renovated, tiled bathrooms, a smart new kitchen, and brand new furniture and appliances. Charm on Palm Version 2 is now ready to be enjoyed by future guests for the summer and beyond!
Located just across a quiet road from Palm Beach, Waiheke Island, the children's playground and the reserve this property is very popular for families and couples alike. The large verandah stretches along the length of the home and provides a wonderful place to relax and enjoy the sunshine and the beautiful views over the reserve to the bay. Relax on the verandah and watch the boats in the bay, There are beautiful views from both bedroom and the living area as well. The home is warm and sunny, and is part of a small but spacious 8 unit complex. It stands alone and to one side and so the feeling is very much that of a house on it's own. The large lawn in front of the property is perfect for a game of ball or tiggy. Only a very short walk to Palm Beach Store and takeaways and about '30 seconds' across to the beach. It has a good feeling about it - a perfect place to stay for relaxing and chilling out - and it has LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1 - Brand new high quality king bed, bedside tables, dress mirror, blanket chest, luggage rack and hanging, bedside lighting, ceiling fan
• Bedroom 2 - 2 brand new high quality single beds - can be made into a king bed for additional $20 fee, dress mirror, blanket chest, luggage rack and hanging, bedside table & lamp, ceiling fan
• 2 Bathrooms - being private ensuite to each bedroom. Shower, sink, mirrored cupboards, toilet and heated towel rails in each
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Large, north facing verandah across entire length of cottage.
• Ranch sliders from each bedroom on to the deck
• Bifold doors open out to the verandah from the living area
• Pergola with Suntuf roofing for water and UV protection
• 6 seater dining table and chairs
• 2 full day beds with squabs and cushions
• Cushion box
• 2 outdoor beanbags
• High quality Webber BBQ
• Butlers tray tables for drinks
• Small beach umbrella
• Board Games, cards, books, magazines
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Brand new high quality living and dining furniture
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• TV Flat screen
• Freeview for crystal clear reception and extra channels
• DVD player
• Free WiFi
• High quality Boom Box / Bluetooth speakers to use with your cell phone
• Excellent cell phone reception
• Electric Heating
• Ceiling Fans in living room and bedrooms
• Brand new gallery style kitchen with stone bench and ceramic hobs
• Full sized fridge/freezer
• Full sized oven
• Extractor fan
• Dish draw dishwasher
• Laundry cupboard with washing machine to do small loads
• Clothes rack
• Iron and ironing board
• Full size washer/dryer on complex laundry (coin operated)
• PARKING AND ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for 1 vehicle. On street parking directly opposite is plentiful.
• Access - from parking up approx 4 steps onto pathway, then up approx 10 stairs with handrails on each side onto deck.
• Feedback from Previous Guests
• "We loved our stay at Charm on Palm. Fantastic location to explore the Island. Charm on Palm is an awesome little place that was lovely and clean and tidy. Perfect size for our family and it had everything we needed. We would definitely recommend to friends and would definitely come back again." Anna - Apr
• "This is the fifth or sixth time we have stayed at this property and have never been disappointed."
• "We loved the house thanks, and had a great weekend. It was the perfect size for our little family, beautiful spot near the beach, great to have a sea view, and lovely and sunny. Would love to come back at some stage!" - Kerry
• "We all really enjoyed our stay at Charm on Palm. Great location near beach & park, Will be back for longer next time."
• "I thought the website accurately portrayed the cottage. We found it in a clean and tidy state and there was nothing more we required during our stay. It was comfortable, well located and had everything we needed."
• "The house was great – clean and just as we’d hope to find it."
Toddlers and crawling babies? There are 2 sets of stairs leading down from the deck to the lawns, ranging from around 6 steps to around 10 steps at the front.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 31 Oct (excl Labour W'end)||$195|
|01 Nov - 20 Dec, Labour Weekend||$220|
|21 Dec - 15 Jan,||$395|
|16 Jan - 09 Feb, Easter||$295|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Fri-Sat)||$295|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Sun-Thr)||$195|
Plus exit cleaning $100 per booking.
Linen can be provided at $20 per person per stay if required. Please request at time of booking.
Winter & Spring 3rd night HALF PRICE (see conditions below)
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night half price deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night half price).
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels can be provided at cost shown below nightly rates. Please request at time of booking. Otherwise, guests will provide all own linen (i.e. top and bottom sheets, pillow slips, all towels and bath linen, teatowels). Pillows and Duvets or blankets will be provided at the property.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 Night minumum except for:-
3 Nights Labour & Waitangi Weekends
4 Nights Easter
3 Nights 20 - 25 Dec
7 Nights 26 Dec - 31 Jan
Sorry, pets not permitted
No smoking inside property, please.
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by: Annette (Stayed in September)
“I’d definitely enjoyed charm of palm. I stylish house in a superb location. Even without a car perfect/the local busstop is in front of the property. The house was perfect tidy and well equipped.Superb kitchen!! It is apart from that a best loved place on Waiheke, i’d before-thanks sooo much”
Review by: David and Marianne (Stayed in May)
“We very much enjoyed our stay on charm on palm. Everything was perfect and as described. We will be back. Thank you also for all your help.”
Review by: Anna (Stayed in April)
“We loved our stay at Charm on Palm. Fantastic location to explore the Island. Charm on Palm is an awesome little place that was lovely and clean and tidy. Perfect size for our family and it had everything we needed. We would definitely recommend to friends and would definitely come back again. -”