from $240 / night
Charm on Palm
• Location! Location! Opposite Palm Beach, Waiheke Island - Free Wifi
• Huge sun drenched deck with loads of space and lovely seaviews
• Watch the boats in the bay. Perfect for family getaway, couples get together or a romantic weekend
Bedrooms & Beds
Sleeps up to 4 guests
- Bedroom 1: King
- Bedroom 2: Single 1 (converts to King), Single 2 (converts to King)
- Bedroom 3:
- Bedroom 4:
- Bedroom 5:
- Bedroom 6:
- Extra Accommodation (available at extra cost):
Amenities & Facilities
- Rates include 4 Guests.
- Service Fee $18
- Convert king bed in bedroom 2 to singles - $20
Linen & Cleaning
Option 1 - Bring All Your Own Linen
- Please bring both top & bottom sheets, pillow cases, bath towels, bath mats, hand towels, kitchen towels and beach towels. If using sleeping bags, bottom sheet & pillow cases must be used.
- Pillows & duvets will be provided at the property.
Option 2 - Linen Provided
- Linen costs are per bed (not per person) and include bedroom, bathroom & kitchen linen.
- Single bed $20 per bed. Double bed $40 per bed.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise advised).
Cleaning: Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided at $130.
Discounts & Deals
Base rates shown. Final costs are based on number of guests, cleaning costs, service fee and other optional or special costs. Please use the Booking or Enquiry form for further details.
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Gillian (Stayed in April)
“We had a lovely time away, thank you. The house was fantastic and suited us perfectly.”
Review by Chris (Stayed in April)
“Great spot to stay, and the team at Waiheke Holiday Homes were really helpful. Unit is very close to the beach, well appointed and really comfortable. Palm Beach is a great spot to stay. Highly recommend.”
Review by Dallas (Stayed in January)
“Outstanding location and facilities at Charm on Palm. The holiday home is clean and tidy with everything you need for a relaxing holiday including board games and WIFI. Beach access and the playground are across the road and although the footprint of the home is small the deck is huge so you feel like everyone has space. Will definitely be back next year and possibly again in winter 2021”