Casa Barbara #291
from $465 to $565 per night
• Beautifully presented spacious home
• Magical views over Onetangi Beach, Waiheke Island and Hauraki Gulf
• Heaps of room for 2 families to share
• Plenty of excellent outdoor living - Free Wifi
About This Property
This beautifully presented Waiheke Island accommodation sits high on the hill with magical views for miles and miles over Onetangi Beach, Waiheke Island and the Hauraki Gulf. Head off for a swim and play at lovely Onetangi Beach - it's just 2 mins by car or a lovely 10 minute walk partly along the road and partly through the reserve, though it can take a little longer on the way back. :-) The home is set on 2 levels ensuring there is plenty of space for 2 families to enjoy themselves together. The main indoor and outdoor living, along with the main bedroom and ensuite bathroom are located on the upper level. Downstairs are a further 2 bedrooms, the children's bunkroom which opens to the lovely courtyard, and another large bathroom. Extended families will find this home the perfect place to stay!
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1 - Queen bed, bedside tables and lighting, wardrobe. Wonderful seaview and ranch sliders opening on to wrap around decks.
• Bathroom 1 - Ensuite to bedroom 1. Shower, vanity, toilet within
• Bedroom 2 - Lower level. Queen bed, bedside tables and lighting, wardrobe. Ranch slider opening to lovely private courtyard and garden.
• Bedroom 3 - Lower level. Queen bed, bedside tables and lighting.
• Bedroom 4/Children's Bunkroom - Lower level. 2 sets of single bunks (4 beds), TV and DVD. Ranch slider opening onto courtyard and to front driveway area. Bunks not suitable for adults.
• Bathroom 2 - Lower level. Shower, vanity and toilet within.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Large northfacing wraparound deck opening from living, dining and bedroom 1
• Spacious sheltered undercover entertaining area with outdoor lounge furniture with wonderful expansive seaviews
• Good quality outdoor furniture
• 2 Sun loungers
• Sun umbrella
• Gas BBQ
• Attractive courtyard and garden on ground level.
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• High quality furnishings throughout
• 42” LCD TV upstairs with Google Chromecast (for streaming)
• 32” LCD TV downstairs
• SKY TV
• DVD player x 2
• Stereo sound system with Bluetooth
• Free WiFi broadband internet - high speed fibre
• Portable radio/cd player
• Electric heating
• Board games such as Scrabble & Monopoly, Trivial Pursuit, Backgammon, Pictureka
• Playing cards
• Cellphone Reception good 021 and 027 fib
• Full kitchen with all mod cons
• Full fridge/freezer - with icemaker and chilled water
• Full oven and stove
• Microwave oven
• Coffee Plunger
• Food processor
• Standard of cookware, dinnerware and glassware is excellent
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• Iron & Ironing board
• Clothes airer
• External Clothesline
• ACCESS & PARKING:-
• Easy access via steepish concreted driveway. Parking for 3 vehicles, or to turn around and drive out, 2 vehicles on concreted parking area.
• Access to house either via steps up from parking (approx 10 steps) or ground level access into childrens bunkroom once door opened from inside.
• Feedback from previous guests
• "fantastic weekend, everything was perfect, clean, tidy and a great view. I do have to mention, and it's nothing major but one of the bunk beds needs tightening, it was very very squeaky. Prob jst needs a tweak.
• Property comes highly recommended and will definitely book again. Pass on my thanks to the owner.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 31 Oct||$465|
|1 Nov - 19 Dec||$515|
|20 Dec - 16 Jan, pub hol w/ends, Easter||$565|
|17 Jan - 30 Apr (excl Easter)||$515|
Plus Linen and exit cleaning $30 per person per stay, minimum charge $180.
Maximum number of guests six adults and four children.
Discounts & Special Deals
Discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Mar or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels will be provided.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 Night minumum except for:-
3 Nights public holiday weekends
4 Nights Easter
5 Nights 16 Dec - 31 Jan
Sorry pets not permitted
No smoking inside property please
Mature groups or families only please
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by: Eileen (Stayed in December)
“The house was really comfortable and decked out with modern comfortable furnishings.”
Review by: Bridget (Stayed in July)
“We had a lovely weekend at Casa Barbara. Feedback from our family: fab view, great for accommodating 10 people comfortably and well equipped with everything that you need. Communication with both your office and the home owner Kim was excellent. We will definitely recommend the house and Waiheke Holiday Homes. Thanks again for a great time on Waiheke.”
Review by: Kinga (Stayed in May)
“The property was very very nice. I had to call the owner as I didn't read the welcome instruction properly :), and she was very nice and helpful. The house was very clean and tidy. We had everything we needed. The view is stunning!!! We go to Waiheke often and possibly choose this accommodation again.”