Calypso - Pool #479
from $950 to $1550 per night
• Play and Relax in your own private mini Waiheke Island resort! on Waiheke Island
• Magnificent vistas over the Hauraki Gulf and Wonderful outdoor areas with swimming pool and spa pool.
• Pool can be heated for you for $100.
• Spacious, beautifully appointed home plus a walking track to Palm Beach. Free WIFI
About This Property
If a luxury holiday on Waiheke Island in a spacious and stylishly furnished home with huge sun-drenched decks to relax on, a pool and spa with plenty of space - and magnificent, expansive views to top it off sounds just perfect, then this is where to stay on Waiheke Island.
Set high near the coast of Palm Beach near Thompsons Point, this fabulous Waiheke Island accommodation provides the perfect venue for extended or several families to share. This home is lovely and private, set back from the road amongst mature trees though is still in an ideal location, central to Waiheke Island .
The accommodation is set on 2 levels, with the main living area, decks and kitchen on the upper level along with 2 bedrooms, an ensuite and an additional toilet. On the ground floor, you will find a second living and dining area. The ground floor also accommodates the main bathroom and 3 more bedrooms, one with an ensuite. This level opens up to the pool and spa area with additional outdoor seating and an outdoor fireplace.
Relax at home and enjoy all that the property has to offers, while taking in the expansive views of Waiheke's waters. When it's time for a swim or a meander along the beach, beautiful Palm Beach, Waiheke Island there is a lovely walking track which will get you then in under 15 minutes or it is a few minutes by car. This home truly 'has it all'!!
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Upper level - Main living level
• Bedroom 1: Super King bed, bedside tables, reading lights, wardrobe and drawers. This room has external doors on 2 sides - opening up to the main outdoor deck with stellar views and also a smaller back deck.
• Bathroom 1: Ensuite to Bedroom 1, shower, vanity and toilet
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed, bedside tables, reading lights and drawers. This room has external doors to a private deck, overlooking the spa with stunning views
• Powder Room: Separate toilet and basin
• Lower Level
• Bedroom 3: Super king bed (can be split into singles on request - $20), bedside tables, reading lights, wardrobe and drawers. This room has external doors on 2 sides - opening up to the parking area and also the outdoor area and spa pool.
• Bathroom 2: Ensuite to Bedroom 3, shower, vanity and toilet
• Bedroom 4: Set of quality single bunk beds, drawers
• Bedroom 5: Super King bed, bedside tables, reading lights, wardrobe and drawers. This room has its own lounge area with King Single and Trundle (made up as sofa unless required) and TV - It also opens up to the outdoor area and pool.
• Bathroom 3: Shower, vanity and toilet.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Lower Level
• Wonderful outdoor living space
• Swimming pool - can be heated for a cost of $100
• Spa pool
• Plenty of outdoor furniture
• Bean bags
• Sun umbrella
• Covered area
• Mature gardens
• Upper level
• 2 Large decks on 2 sides + 1 smaller, private deck
• Gas BBQ
• Outdoor furniture
• Sun umbrella
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• The home is very well appointed and furnished to a high standard
• 2 flat screen TVs
• Apple TV on downstairs TV
• Free WIFI - high speed internet broadband & wifi
• SKY TV -Vodafone TV
• Bluetooth amplifier music player
• Gas fire - fireplace
• The home is filled with books for every taste
• Full kitchen
• Large fridge/freezer
• Electric oven with gas stovetop
• Coffee Percolator
• Automatic washing machine
• Clothes dryer
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for multiple vehicles or a boat
• Easy access to the home from parking area. Main living and kitchen are on the upper level up approximately 15 stairs
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 Mar - 30 Nov, Sun - Thurs||$950|
|01 Mar - 30 Nov, Fri - Sat||$1200|
|1 Dec - 15 Dec||$1200|
|16 Dec - 31 Jan||$1550|
|ALL public holiday weekends||$1550|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
Exit Cleaning & Linen for 6 guests $380. Additional guests $40 per person.
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at the cost shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here)
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 nights, except for -
3 nights Public Holiday weekends
4 nights Easter
7 nights 20 Dec - 12 Jan
4 nights 13 Jan - 31 Jan
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Claire (Stayed in January)
“Wow! What a wonderful holiday home. Hard to fault. Had a fabulous weekend here with extended family. ”
Review by Gillian (Stayed in July)
“Awesome property. Clean and everything you need for a home away from home. Stunning view and plenty of space (we were 9 friends). We paid to have the pool heated but didn't use the pool as it just wasn't quite warm enough to be inviting (in July), the spa pool though was lovely! Great service from Waiheke Holiday Homes. Thanks!”
“Hi Gillian, thanks so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We're so glad you had a wonderful time on Waiheke and that Calypso was the place for you :) We are very sorry about the issues you experienced with the pool and that this wasn't able to be rectified during your stay, this was due to an electrical issue that has now been resolved. We're very happy the Spa was ship shape though! Thanks again Gillian.”
Review by Mere (Stayed in March)
“Beautiful place , lovely view and clean ”