Blue Tides Oneroa #202
from $540 to $1100 per night
• Magnificent seaviews from grandstand position overlooking Oneroa Bay
• 5 mins walk to Oneroa Village centre & Oneroa Beach. Free WIFI
• Separate areas for extended families - 2 level home & cottage
• A real sun trap! Very sheltered with loads of sunshine and huge wrap around decks
About This Property
Oh those views! Simply magnificent! Fantastic position with grandstand views over Oneroa Bay and just 5 mins walk to the centre of Oneroa Village or to the beautiful white sands and all tide swimming of Oneroa Beach. The main house has polished timber floors through the living areas and beautifully carpeted bedrooms and is furnished with modern and comfortable furnishings.
The main entry level of this lovely houseincludes the main living area, dining and kitchen, 2 bedrooms and a beautiful bathroom and has huge stacking doors on 2 walls in the living area which slide right back to open the living area out on to the north facing deck. Magnificent views over Oneroa Bay and the Hauraki Gulf are to be had from the decks, the living, dining and kitchen. Head down the lovely internal timber staircase to the lower level where you will find more of those glorious views as well as a small sitting area, tiled and with a comfortable large floor rug, a kitchenette to allow those early risers downstairs to make an early cuppa, another beautiful modern bathroom and 2 more bedrooms. There is a door opening out to the grass and grounds below the house which can be great for kids to run around and play games.
Just along a timber boardwalk is the cute Cottage which includes a small living area with a sofabed, one bedroom, kitchenette and bathroom and yet another small deck with outdoor lounge furniture - and more of those wonderful views (Cottage is available at additional cost - please see rates and notes).
The stunning views and fabulous central location make this property a very popular holiday choice. A perfect Waiheke Island Getaway for extended families and friends.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
• Main House Upstairs Living level
• Bedroom 1 - King bed, Bedside tables and 1 bedside light, drawers, hanging rack.
• Bedroom 2 - King bed, Bedside tables and bedside lighting, drawers, hanging rack.
• Bathroom 1 - Modern with shower, bath (unable to be used during summer/drought), double vanity and toilet within.
• Main House Downstairs - internal access
• Bedroom 3 - two single beds which can convert to a king sized bed by guests if required (linen & bedding is provided for single beds)
• Bedroom 4 - Double bed with single bunk bed above, drawers, lamp
• Bathroom 2 - Shower, vanity and toilet.
• Separate Cottage - external access & available at extra cost
• Bedroom 5 - Queen bed, wardrobe, bedside table and light
• Extra Sleeping - Double Sofabed in lounge area of cottage (double - may be best for children, single adult or small adults).
• Bathroom 3 - Shower, vanity and toilet.
• All bedrooms are newly carpeted throughout (Feb 2020)
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Huge north and east facing wrap around decks opening via stacking glass doors on 2 sides of the main living area. Just glorious!
• Timber outdoor table and seating on main deck
• Timber outdoor recliner lounges on main deck
• Large Gas BBQ
• Sun umbrella
• Large grassed areas in front of house (accessed from downstairs level or exterior paths), good for games
• Interesting 1950's small, round concrete gazebo for relaxing and sharing a bottle of wonderful Waiheke wine.
• Small deck in front of cottage with outdoor sofa setting for relaxing in the sun
• INDOOR LIVING (Main House)
• Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen with huge bifold doors on 2 sides opening to huge wrap around decks
• Furnishings comfortable & modern
• LCD Wide screen TV
• SKY dish and connections available, guests must bring own decoder.
• Home Theatre System
• DVD player
• Stereo sound system - CD Player, cassette player
• Free WIFI - Wireless broadband ultra high speed fibre internet
• Heat Pump air conditioning
• Electric heating - 5 good quality heaters
• Cellphone reception is very good
• Downstairs Living area - Main House Internal access via lovely timber stairs
• Small central sitting area with table and chairs
• Kitchenette - new dishes, cutlery, kettle and toaster
• Tiled throughout with large floor rug in sitting area
• Internal access from upper level main living via timber stairway with handrails
• External door to access grass and grounds in front of the home
• 2 bedrooms and bathroom as described above
• KITCHEN (Main House - Upstairs Living Level):-
• Full kitchen
• Full size fridge/freezer
• Full Electric oven with gas hob
• Coffee plunger
• Microwave Oven
• Toaster - New 4 slice
• Standard of cookware is good
• Standard of dinnerware and glassware is good
• Downstairs Kitchenette - new dishes, cutlery, kettle and toaster
• LAUNDRY (Main House - Downstairs level)
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• Iron and ironing board
• PARKING & ACCESS
• Off street parking off roadside on gravel & grass at front of house for 2 - 3 vehicles.
• Easy access to the house via 2 or 3 concrete steps to house entry
• SEPARATE COTTAGE available at extra cost
• The lovely modern cottage is easily accessed along a short deck walkway from the house.
• Please bring a torch to light your way! There is no internal access from the main house.
• Small deck with outdoor lounge furniture and wonderful views to Oneroa Bay
• Small living room with ranch sliders opening on to deck
• Kitchenette with small bench and sink with new dishes, cutlery, kettle and toaster
• 1/2 sized fridge/freezer
• Microwave oven
• Bedroom 5 - Queen bed, wardrobe, bedside table and light..
• Sofabed in lounge area of cottage (double - may be best for children, single adult or small adults).
• Bathroom - shower, vanity and toilet
• Bedroom and Living area newly carpeted (Feb 2020)
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov (Main House only) exl Labour w'end||$540|
|1 Dec - 17 Dec (Main House only), Labour weekend||$650|
|18 Dec - 10 Feb (includes Main House and Cottage)||$1100|
|11 Feb - 30 Apr (Main House only) - Weekends and Public Holidays||$755|
|11 Feb - 30 Apr (Main House only) - Midweek||$565|
|ADD COTTAGE (per night) 01May - 30 Nov. And Midweek 11 Feb - 30 Apr||$180|
|ADD COTTAGE (per night) 01 - 17 Dec . And Weekends & Public Holidays 11 Feb - 30 Apr||$220|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
Exit Cleaning and Linen $35 per person (minimum $250)
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
Midweek rates or, discounts available off nightly rate 3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb & public holiday weekends.
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at the cost shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here)
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 Night minumum except for:-
3 Nights Labour, Anniversary, Waitangi Weekends
3 Nights 17 Jan - 31 Jan
4 Nights Easter
7 Nights 22 Dec - 17 Jan
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Tanya (Stayed in March)
“We had a nice relaxing time here, the view and deck were great! It was lovely to sit outside and enjoy the view. The kitchen was well equipped with everything we needed, and it was nice being close to the town and beach. Thank you :)”
Review by Brenda (Stayed in February)
“We loved it, well equipped especially the kitchen, and since we are all amateur cooks, that was important to us. Beautiful outlook, close to shops, beach etc.
The only thing we all found was the beds were very hard and uncomfortable, and since we are all of ‘ advanced’ years, that might put us off returning.
Overall, very happy, we thoroughly enjoyed the island, and what it had to offer, and although the last three days were level 3” we were happy to hunker down at the house. ”
Review by Kaye (Stayed in December)
“Perfect place to spend the summer break. We were here in a large group for a week and the house was perfect. Close to shops & beach meant no major travel costs. Would highly recommend and will definitely be back to stay!”