from $540 / night
Blue Tides Oneroa
• Magnificent seaviews from grandstand position overlooking Oneroa Bay
• 5 mins walk to Oneroa Village centre & Oneroa Beach. Free WIFI
• Separate areas for extended families - 2 level home & cottage
• A real sun trap! Very sheltered with loads of sunshine and huge wrap around decks
Bedrooms & Beds
Sleeps up to 13 guests. (Main house sleeps 9, Extra accom sleeps 4)
- Bedroom 1: King
- Bedroom 2: King
- Bedroom 3: Single, Single
- Bedroom 4: Bunk Double (lower), Bunk Single (upper)
- Bedroom 5:
- Bedroom 6:
- Extra Accommodation (available at extra cost): Queen, Sofabed Double
Amenities & Facilities
- Rates include 13 Guests.
- Service Fee $20
- Extra Accommodation Details Cottage must be included for bookings 20 Dec - 10 Feb, Public Holiday Weekends and Easter. When included, it must be for entire stay. Cost $180 per night off peak & $220 per night peak. Please enter dates for accurate costing.
Linen & Cleaning
- Linen is provided. Single bed $20 per bed. Double bed $40 per bed.
- Linen fees are per bed (not per person) & include bedroom, bathroom & kitchen linen
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise advised).
Cleaning: Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided at $250.
Discounts & Deals
Base rates shown. Final costs are based on number of guests, cleaning costs, service fee and other optional or special costs. Please use the Booking or Enquiry form for further details.
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Tanya (Stayed in March)
“We had a nice relaxing time here, the view and deck were great! It was lovely to sit outside and enjoy the view. The kitchen was well equipped with everything we needed, and it was nice being close to the town and beach. Thank you :)”
Review by Brenda (Stayed in February)
“We loved it, well equipped especially the kitchen, and since we are all amateur cooks, that was important to us. Beautiful outlook, close to shops, beach etc.
The only thing we all found was the beds were very hard and uncomfortable, and since we are all of ‘ advanced’ years, that might put us off returning.
Overall, very happy, we thoroughly enjoyed the island, and what it had to offer, and although the last three days were level 3” we were happy to hunker down at the house. ”
Review by Kaye (Stayed in December)
“Perfect place to spend the summer break. We were here in a large group for a week and the house was perfect. Close to shops & beach meant no major travel costs. Would highly recommend and will definitely be back to stay!”