Blue Tides Oneroa #202
from $495 to $950 per night
• Magnificent seaviews from grandstand position overlooking Oneroa Bay
• 5 mins walk to Village centre and Oneroa Beach
• Separate areas - house and cottage
• Sheltered with loads of sunshine
About This Property
Oh those views! Fantastic position with grandstand views over Oneroa Bay and just 5 mins walk to the centre of Oneroa Village or to the beautiful white sands and all tide swimming of Oneroa Beach. The main house has polished timber floors through the living areas and is furnished with modern and comfortable furnishings.
There are huge stacking doors on 2 walls in the living area which slide back to open the living area on to the north facing deck. Magnificent views are to be had from the deck, the living, dining and kitchen. Just along a timber boardwalk is the Cottage which includes a small living room with sofabed, one bedroom, kitchenette and bathroom - and more of those wonderful views (available at additional cost - please see rates and notes). The stunning views and fabulous central location make this property a very popular holiday choice.
• MAIN HOUSE:-
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS -
• Main House upstairs living level
• Bedroom 1 - King bed, Bedside tables and 1 bedside light, drawers. No hanging space.
• Bedroom 2 - King bed, Bedside tables and bedside lighting, drawers. No hanging space.
• Bathroom - Modern with shower, bath (unable to be used during summer/drought), double vanity and toilet within. Please note the bathroom is not yet quite finished as there are no mirrors & electric cables for mirror lights are hanging from wall. There is no lock on the bathroom door.
• Main House Lower Level - internal access
• Bedroom 1 - two single beds which can convert to a king sized bed by guests if required (linen & bedding is provided for single beds)
• Bedroom 2 - Double bed with single bunk bed above, drawers, lamp
• Bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Huge north and east facing wrap around decks opening via stacking glass doors on 2 sides of the living area
• Timber outdoor table and seating on main deck
• Timber outdoor recliner lounges on main deck
• Large Gas BBQ
• Sun umbrella
• Large grassed areas in front of house (below), good for games
• Small deck in front of cottage
• Interesting 1950's small, round concrete gazebo
• INDOOR LIVING -
• Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen with huge bifold doors opening to deck
• Furnishings comfortable & modern
• (Please note there is a hole in the ceiling where an old flue has been removed and which has not yet been repaired)
• LCD Wide screen TV
• Video player
• WiFi - Wireless broadband internet
• Home Theatre System
• Stereo sound system - CD Player, cassette player
• Electric heating - 5 heaters (4 new and good quality winter 2018)
• Cellphone reception good
• Full kitchen
• Full size fridge/freezer
• Coffee plunger
• Microwave Oven
• Toaster - New 4 slice
• Standard of cookware is good
• Standard of dinnerware and glassware is good
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• Iron and ironing board
• Main House Lower Level Living
• Sitting Area with table and chairs
• Kitchenette - new dishes, cutlery, kettle and toaster
• Tiled throughout, Internal access from upper level main living
• External door accesses grass and grounds
• PARKING & ACCESS
• Off street parking off roadside at front of house for 2 - 3 vehicles. Easy access to the house via 2 or 3 concrete steps to house entry
• SEPARATE COTTAGE (please see rates for cost to include)
• The cottage is easily accessed along a short deck walkway from the house. Please bring a torch to light your way! There is no internal access from the main house.
• Small living room with ranch sliders opening on to deck and seaview
• Kitchenette with small bench and sink with new dishes, cutlery, kettle and toaster
• 1/2 sized fridge/freezer
• Bedroom - Queen bed, wardrobe - please note no bedside tables or lighting. Small room.
• Bathroom - shower, vanity and toilet
Main house sleeps 9 and separate cottage can be booked (sleeps 2-4)
While the main deck has glass balustrades, between the main house and cottage the deck is on several levels with no railings.
The deck on the cottage does not have railings.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov (Main House only) exl Labour w'end||$495|
|1 Dec - 19 Dec (Main House only), Labour weekend||$595|
|20 Dec - 10 Feb (incl cottage)||$950|
|11 Feb - 30 Apr (Main House Only - Wknds & P/H)||$695|
|11 Feb - 30 Apr (Main House Only - Midweek)||$495|
|ADD Cottage p/nt 1May - 30Nov & 11Feb - 30Apr M/W)||$150|
|ADD Cottage p/nt 1-19 Dec & 11Feb - 30Apr||$195|
|(Weekends & Public Holidays)||$195|
Extras & Additional Costs
Plus $35 per person per stay covering linen & cleaning (min $140).
Both the main house and the cottage needs to be booked from 20 Dec - 10 Feb, Public Holiday Weekends and Easter.
When the Cottage is included it must be for the entire stay
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 30 Nov (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
Or, discounts available off nightly rate 3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb & public holiday weekends.
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here).
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 Night minumum except for:-
3 Nights Labour, Anniversary, Waitangi Weekends
3 Nights 17 Jan - 31 Jan
4 Nights Easter
7 Nights 22 Dec - 17 Jan
Pets permitted on application
No smoking inside property please
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Carole (Stayed in October)
“We had a fantastic stay here and the views were breathtaking. The house was clean and tidy and had everything we needed. There are a lot of steps in the house so can be a bit tricky for some people as in the lower ground floor the floor level changes but we were aware of this at booking. The letting agents were fantastic and helpful. Wish we could have stayed a lot longer.”
Review by Judy (Stayed in October)
“We loved our stay at Blue Tides Oneroa, it has a fantastic view of the water and one morning we watched a seaplane land and take off right in front of us, much to the delight of my wee grandson.
It was well equipped, I would recommend this house to friends as it is close to the shops and cafes.”
Review by Katherine (Stayed in January)
“Blue Tides was fabulous, thank you! We live on the island but needed a bigger place to stay with friends and family travelling from the uk for our wedding. The house and the cottage suited us perfectly and made it so much easier to have everyone together. Thank you, Waiheke Holiday Homes for the ease in booking and for keeping us so well communicated to throughout the process in the lead up, during and after our stay.”