Blue Tides Oneroa #202
from $540 to $1100 per night
• Magnificent seaviews from grandstand position overlooking Oneroa Bay
• 5 mins walk to Oneroa Village centre and Oneroa Beach
• Separate areas for extended families - 2 level home and cottage
• A real sun trap! Very sheltered with loads of sunshine and huge wrap around decks
About This Property
Oh those views! Simply magnificent! Fantastic position with grandstand views over Oneroa Bay and just 5 mins walk to the centre of Oneroa Village or to the beautiful white sands and all tide swimming of Oneroa Beach. The main house has polished timber floors through the living areas and beautifully carpeted bedrooms and is furnished with modern and comfortable furnishings.
The main entry level of this lovely houseincludes the main living area, dining and kitchen, 2 bedrooms and a beautiful bathroom and has huge stacking doors on 2 walls in the living area which slide right back to open the living area out on to the north facing deck. Magnificent views over Oneroa Bay and the Hauraki Gulf are to be had from the decks, the living, dining and kitchen. Head down the lovely internal timber staircase to the lower level where you will find more of those glorious views as well as a small sitting area, tiled and with a comfortable large floor rug, a kitchenette to allow those early risers downstairs to make an early cuppa, another beautiful modern bathroom and 2 more bedrooms. There is a door opening out to the grass and grounds below the house which can be great for kids to run around and play games.
Just along a timber boardwalk is the cute Cottage which includes a small living area with a sofabed, one bedroom, kitchenette and bathroom and yet another small deck with outdoor lounge furniture - and more of those wonderful views (Cottage is available at additional cost - please see rates and notes).
The stunning views and fabulous central location make this property a very popular holiday choice. A perfect Waiheke Island Getaway for extended families and friends.
• MAIN HOUSE:-
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS -
• Main House upstairs living level
• Bedroom 1 - King bed, Bedside tables and 1 bedside light, drawers, hanging rack.
• Bedroom 2 - King bed, Bedside tables and bedside lighting, drawers, hanging rack.
• Bathroom - Modern with shower, bath (unable to be used during summer/drought), double vanity and toilet within.
• Main House Lower Level - internal access
• Bedroom 1 - two single beds which can convert to a king sized bed by guests if required (linen & bedding is provided for single beds)
• Bedroom 2 - Double bed with single bunk bed above, drawers, lamp
• Bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet.
• All bedrooms are newly carpeted throughout (Feb 2020)
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Huge north and east facing wrap around decks opening via stacking glass doors on 2 sides of the living area. Just glorious!
• Timber outdoor table and seating on main deck
• Timber outdoor recliner lounges on main deck
• Large Gas BBQ
• Sun umbrella
• Large grassed areas in front of house (below), good for games
• Small deck in front of cottage with outdoor sofa setting for relaxing in the sun
• Interesting 1950's small, round concrete gazebo for relaxing and sharing a bottle of wonderful Waiheke wine.
• INDOOR LIVING - MAIN HOUSE -
• Upper entry level
• Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen with huge bifold doors on 2 sides opening to huge wrap around decks
• Furnishings comfortable & modern
• LCD Wide screen TV
• SKY dish and connections available, guests must bring own decoder.
• Home Theatre System
• Video player
• DVD player
• Stereo sound system - CD Player, cassette player
• Free WIFI - Wireless broadband internet
• Heat Pump air conditioning
• Electric heating - 5 good quality heaters (4 new 2018)
• Cellphone reception is very good
• KITCHEN - MAIN HOUSE:-
• Full kitchen
• Full size fridge/freezer
• Full Electric oven with gas hob
• Coffee plunger
• Microwave Oven
• Toaster - New 4 slice
• Standard of cookware is good
• Standard of dinnerware and glassware is good
• LAUNDRY - MAIN HOUSE
• Lower level
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• Iron and ironing board
• MAIN HOUSE - DOWNSTAIRS LIVING
• Internal access via lovely timber stairs
• Small central sitting area with table and chairs
• Kitchenette - new dishes, cutlery, kettle and toaster
• Tiled throughout with large floor rug in sitting area
• Internal access from upper level main living via timber stairway with handrails
• External door to access grass and grounds below the house
• 2 bedrooms and bathroom described above
• PARKING & ACCESS
• Off street parking off roadside on gravel & grass at front of house for 2 - 3 vehicles.
• Easy access to the house via 2 or 3 concrete steps to house entry
• SEPARATE COTTAGE (please see rates for cost to include)
• The lovely modern cottage is easily accessed along a short deck walkway from the house. Please bring a torch to light your way! There is no internal access from the main house.
• Small deck with outdoor lounge furniture and wonderful views to Oneroa Bay
• Small living room with ranch sliders opening on to deck
• Kitchenette with small bench and sink with new dishes, cutlery, kettle and toaster
• 1/2 sized fridge/freezer
• Microwave oven
• Bedroom - Queen bed, wardrobe, bedside table and light..
• Sofabed in lounge area of cottage (double - may be best for children, single adult or small adults).
• Bathroom - shower, vanity and toilet
• Bedroom and Living area newly carpeted (Feb 2020)
Main house sleeps 9 and separate cottage can be booked (sleeps 2-4)
While the main deck has glass balustrades, between the main house and cottage the deck is on several levels with no railings.
The deck on the cottage does not have railings. Guests are respectfully asked to remove shoes at the door to protect the beautiful timber floors. Thanks.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov (Main House only) exl Labour w'end||$540|
|1 Dec - 17 Dec (Main House only), Labour weekend||$650|
|18 Dec - 10 Feb (includes Main House and Cottage)||$1100|
|11 Feb - 30 Apr (Main House only) - Weekends and Public Holidays||$755|
|11 Feb - 30 Apr (Main House only) - Midweek||$565|
|ADD COTTAGE (per night) 01May - 30 Nov. And Midweek 11 Feb - 30 Apr||$180|
|ADD COTTAGE (per night) 01 - 17 Dec . And Weekends & Public Holidays 11 Feb - 30 Apr||$220|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
PLUS linen and exit cleaning, $35 per person (minimum $250)
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 15 Dec (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
Midweek rates or, discounts available off nightly rate 3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb & public holiday weekends.
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at the cost shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here)
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 Night minumum except for:-
1 Night only if to fill a 1 night gap between other bookings at rate of $1200 Main House plus Cottage rate).
3 Nights Labour, Anniversary, Waitangi Weekends
3 Nights 17 Jan - 31 Jan
4 Nights Easter
7 Nights 22 Dec - 17 Jan
No smoking inside property please
Both the main house and the cottage must be booked between 20 Dec - 10 Feb, Public Holiday Weekends and Easter.
When the Cottage is included it must be for the entire stay
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Megan (Stayed in November)
“Thank you for a wonderful stay - we were up for a wedding at Mud Brick, and it was perfectly positioned close to the Ferry and venue, and we found a wonderful local taxi service that picked up our group and delivered us home which also made life easy! What a wonderful outdoor area and view! We spent most of the time outside making the most of the sun and outlook. The facilities were as described and suited out big family group well. It was lovely to be able to walk to the cafes and shops and we enjoyed watching the bunnies hopping on the lawn in front! Seamless communication from Waiheke Holiday homes and the property manager throughout the whole process, made the arrival and departure process simple. ”
Review by Lauren (Stayed in November)
“We had the best time staying at this property. We were an extended family group with 8 adults and 3 children and there was plenty of room for us all. Everything we needed was provided. The views were incredible and the kids loved spotting the wild bunnies on the lawn. Very close to Oneroa Village and the beach. We will definitely be back! ”
Review by Jane (Stayed in October)
“We had a fabulous October week long stay at Blue Tides. The kitchen is well equipped , the upstairs beds very comfortable, the views are amazing and it’s an easy walk to Oneroa village. Thank you for a great escape in a challenging year ... a real tonic! ”