Blue Horizon Beachfront #418
from $220 to $550 per night
• Throw a towel over your shoulder & wander across the road to Onetangi Beach for a swim!
• Soak up the sea air & enjoy the beautiful Waiheke views & white sands of Onetangi beach
• Close to the Waiheke Island vineyards and wineries or wander over to the Onetangi beachfront cafes. Free WIFI
About This Property
This stylish, recently renovated ground level Waiheke Island apartment is set in the most fabulous location right on the beachfront at beautiful Onetangi Beach! Indoors you will find a spacious open plan accommodation, dining and kitchen with 2 sets of glass sliding doors opening the apartment to the outdoors and the beach. Along the hallway are the 2 bedrooms plus the brand new bathroom with separate toilet. Head up the steps behind the apartment and you'll find 2 glorious outdoor sitting areas both boasting wonderful views of the beach and beyond to the Hauraki Gulf. The more distant vistas are as beautiful to watch as the close up beach views right in front of you.
When it's time to move further afield and enjoy the pleasures of Waiheke, the bus is just around the corner and close by you will find cafes, general store and liquor shop. Whether you are wanting to enjoy a relaxed holiday lazing on the beach or attending wedding at The Venue or simply wanting a family getaway, this great holiday apartment is perfect place to stay in every way as well as being an awesome retreat for the kids who love to swim and hang out at the beach for hours, you can watch them from your doorstep!
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1 - Superking bed, bedside tables, wardrobe, alarm clock
• Bedroom 2 - Set of king-single bunks, bedside tables, wardrobe , luggage rack
• Additional sleeping - sofabed in lounge area, best suited to kids/teens (additional cost $30 to use)
• Portacot baby cot
• Bathroom - Shower over bath, vanity.
• Separate toilet
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Absolutely beachfront on gorgeous Onetangi Beach
• Just cross the road to enjoy glorious swimming and 2 kms of gorgeous white sand and beautiful clear water
• Large outdoor dining setting high set behind the house for magnificent views & privacy
• Weber Gas BBQ
• Sun Lounger chairs x 2
• Grass terraces and decks behind apartment with seaview
• Fabulous outdoor areas with wonderful beach views and seaviews
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Spacious open plan living and dining with sliding glass doors to the front courtyard and beach
• Flatscreen TV with Freeview and Chromecast
• DVD Player
• Free WiFi broadband internet
• Electric heating
• Cooling fans
• Good cellphone coverage
• Full kitchen
• Fridge Freezer
• Nespresso coffee machine (pods not supplied)
• Coffee plunger
• Standard of dinnerware and glassware excellent
• Atuomatic Washing machine
• Electric clothes Dryer
• Iron & Ironing board
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Flat easy access from parking (to front of property).
This is a self contained apartment - single story and set to one side of the main house which is 2 stories and is separated by a garage.
The rear outdoor living area located at the back of the property looks out over the roof and is shared by this apartment and the main house.
Your privacy is assured and the main house may or may not be occupied by the owners.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 31 October (4 guests) excl Labour weekend||$220|
|01 November - 20 Dec (4 guests) + Labour weekend||$240|
|21 Dec - 10 January (4 guests)||$550|
|11 January - 9 February (4 guests)||$375|
|10 February - 30 Apr - weekends (4 guests), Easter||$375|
|10 February - 31 Apr - midweek (4 guests)||$300|
|Extra adults (p/person, p/night)||$30|
|Extra children - 14 yrs or less (p/child, p/night)||$15|
Extras & Additional Costs
Plus Linen & Exit Cleaning $35 per person (minimum fee $140)
Additional fee for dog(s) - $10 per dog per night
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 30 Nov (except Public Holiday weekends 4th night Free).
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here).
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 Nights except for:-
1 Night stay available within 7 days of arrival - surcharge $200
3 Nights Labour & Waitangi Weekends
4 Nights Easter
4 Nights 26 Dec - 16 Jan
4 Nights 17 Jan - 31 Jan
Well behaved pets possible on application - $10 per dog per night surcharge applies
No smoking at property please
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Paul (Stayed in March)
“Yes Indeed, our stay at Onetangi was fantastic, the batch/house was beautiful, very confortable and so close to the beach!! I would definitely recommend this to people and it was a pleasure to deal with and organise. Once again, thank you very much and I will definitely be in touch for the next time!!”