Bliss above the Bay #527
Palm Beach - Ostend
from $225 to $395 per night
• Stunning views out over Anzac Bay from the Eastern facing deck
• Beautiful home in an ideal and central location
• Just a 7 min drive to Oneroa Village & 5 mins Palm Beach
• Free Wifi - Air Conditioning
About This Property
Tucked away in a central yet peaceful part of Waiheke Island stands this beautiful and lovingly renovated 1940's Waiheke Cottage. This gorgeous 2 bedroom home is very well appointed and has recently undergone extensive renovations. Below the house, you will find a well loved garden, and second plateau area with a tree-framed view of the sea. The East facing deck steals morning sun and provides a stellar outlook over Anzac Bay, and perfectly placed windows bring in the evening sun. Loaded with style and charm, matched only by the spectacular views of Anzac Bay, this light filled home will delight you.
A short walk or drive takes you to Ostend with its shops, cafes, Italian bakery and the Saturday Market. The bus stop is a 5 minute walk away the main village of Oneroa is a short 7 minute drive. Nearby are some of Waiheke's award winning vineyards and restaurants, though in such a perfect location all are within exploring distance!
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1 - Queen bed, bedside tables, reading lights, wardrobe and drawers
• Bedroom 2 - 2 single beds, reading lights and drawers.
• Bathrooms 1 - Shower over bath, vanity and toilet
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• East facing deck looking out over Anzac Bay
• West facing front porch
• Additional Eastern deck, separate from the house
• Outdoor table with 4 chairs
• Sun umbrella
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• 43" Smart TV - online streaming only
• Heat pump/Air conditioner.
• High speed unlimited internet.
• Good cellphone reception on all networks
• Full size fridge/freezer
• Full size electric oven and stovetop
• Nespresso machine
• Coffee plunger
• Excellent standard of dinner, cookware and glassware
• Automatic washing machine
• Clothes line
• Iron and ironing board
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for 1 vehicle. On street parking possible, but limited.
• Access to the home is via 4 steps from the parking area. Access directly from the road has no stairs and but does slope gently downwards.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - pre Labour Weekend||$225|
|Labour Weekend - 17 Dec, Labour W'end||$275|
|18 Dec - 10 Jan||$395|
|11 Jan - 09 Feb (all days), Easter||$375|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Weekends & Pub Hols)||$345|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Midweek)||$295|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
PLUS exit cleaning $120 and linen, $20 per person.
Pets - $10 per night
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 30 Nov (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at the cost shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here)
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 nights except for
3 nights Labour, Anniversary & Waitangi Weekends
3 nights 17 Jan - 31 Jan
4 nights Easter
7 nights 24 Dec - 16 Jan
No Smoking please.
Small, well behaved and non-shedding dogs possible on application.
Children under 5 not permitted for safety reasons