Birds Nest #445
from $195 to $395 per night
• Just 5 minutes wander to the white sands & clear water of Palm Beach
• Winter sun, summer sun & shade in a peaceful & restful garden setting
• Beautiful & spacious home. Idyllic getaway for couples. Great island location. Free WIFI
About This Property
Set in an established native and sub tropical garden alive with birdsong, this casual and stylish Waiheke Holiday Home is the perfect place to sit back and unwind. The home is in an elevated position, overlooking farmland with extensive windows throughout. Several large doors open out to the multiple decking areas which creates a perfect sense of summer living.
Deck hammocks, your choice of outdoor dining areas and garden seating scattered throughout the property add to the indoor/outdoor blur. Offering a varied choice of sunny or shady nooks to chill out with a book from the owners collection, listen to music, enjoy a glass of beer or local Waiheke wine, take a siesta or be entertained by the antics of the various birdlife.
A pleasant 150 metre wander will lead you to the pathway to the ever popular Palm Beach. Considered one of the best on the island, this beach is renowned for its white sand and clear water. There is a local store beside the beach for last minute supplies or a yummy ice cream.
Suitable for one or two couples, each bedroom has a very comfortable top quality Queen bed and free high speed Wifi is available for your convenience. Many wineries, eating establishments and galleries are scattered around our island, and this prime central location makes getting to each one a breeze. The bus stop is a 5 minute walk down the road, and for the more energetic - Te Ara Hura multi day round island walkway passes by the gate.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1: (Upper level) Quality Queen bed, bedside tables, reading lights, wardrobe and drawers
• Bedroom 2: (Lower level) Quality Queen bed, bedside tables, reading lights, hanging and shelf space
• Bathroom 1: (Lower level) Claw foot bath, shower, vanity and toilet
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Extensive North, East and West facing decks
• Stunning lawns and grounds, mature and landscaped gardens
• 4 sets of outdoor furniture
• Bench seats throughout the gardens
• Sun umbrella
• Gas BBQ
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Large Flatscreen TV
• DVD player with DVDs
• Sky TV satellite - guest would need their own decoder
• Full sized stereo system with radio, CD and MP3 player
• Electric heating
• 2 ceiling fans
• Windows and doors open on all sides
• Games including cards, monopoly, scrabble and jigsaws
• Plentiful books and magazines
• Good cellphone reception on all networks
• Free high speed broadband internet - high speed Wifi
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Full size fridge/freezer
• Full size electric oven
• Full size gas stovetop
• Coffee plunger
• Food processor
• Good quality cookware, dinner and glassware
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• Drying racks
• Iron and ironing board
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Near level drive on site
• Easy access to the home
• Off street parking for 2-3 vehicles
• Parking suitable for small boats only
• Limited street parking - narrow road
This home has internal stairs with high railing. Children under 5 are not permitted (under 10s with caution) for safety reasons.
This home has very easy level access though access to the upper level bedroom may not be suitable for the elderly or less abled.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov||$195|
|01 Dec - 22 Dec||$220|
|23 Dec - 12 Jan||$395|
|13 Jan - 09 Feb||$295|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Fri - Sat)||$250|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Sun - Thur) midweek special**||$195|
Extras & Additional Costs
Exit cleaning $100 per booking. Linen is provided at not additional cost.
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at no additional cost. Includes one (1) bath towel per person.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here).
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
Minimum stay of 3 nights
4 Nights public holidays
7 nights 27 Dec - 10 Jan
5 nights 10 Jan - 31 Jan & Easter
Please note children under 5 are not permitted due to safety reasons. Children under 10 with caution.
Families and mature groups only over New Year please
Sorry, pets are not permitted
Smoking is not permitted at this property