Bewitched on Palm #355
Palm Beach - almost beachfront
from $175 to $295 per night
• Charming and stylishly furnished recently renovated apartment just 50 metres from Palm Beach, Waiheke Island.
• Private deck with seaviews - bifolds opening to your own deck
• Just across the road for a romantic meander along the beach
About This Property
This beautifully presented and stylishly furnished Waiheke Island apartment is set in a wonderful private location just 50 metres from the white sands of lovely Palm Beach Waiheke Island. Throw your towel over your shoulder and wander over for a quick swim before breakfast and it's so easy to enjoy a romantic wander along the beach at sunset. Relax on your deck with a glass of wine and a good book and enjoy the view or head out and experience all that Wonderful Waiheke has to offer.
Located in a small, garden complex of a total of 8 apartments all surrounded by tropical gardens the apartment is compact and perfectly furnished with everything one might need for a romantic getaway. Great accommodation in Waiheke..
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed, bedside cabinets and bedside reading lights
• Electric blanket
• Daybed/window seat looking out to sea, suitable for 1 small child only.
• Bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• North facing deck
• Outdoor table and chairs and bar leaner
• Gas BBQ
• Plenty of lawns in the complex
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Dining bench & 2 stools
• TV - 42" flat screen
• Electric heating
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Full kitchen - modern and new
• Microwave oven
• Coffee percolator
• Dinnerware and glassware of excellent standard
• Cookware of good standard
• Electric washing machine (coin operated in guest laundry)
• Electric clothes dryer (coin operated in guest laundry)
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for 1 vehicle in complex shared parking area
• Access to apartment via shell pathways and then approx 10 steps up onto deck
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - pre Labour w'end - Third night FREE||$175|
|Labour w'end - 23 Dec||$200|
|24 Dec - 7 Jan||$295|
|8 Jan - 09 Feb, Easter||$215|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Weekends) - excl Easter||$215|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (midweek)||$175|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
* Plus Linen and Exit Cleaning $80 per booking (1 couple)
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here).
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 nights except for:-
3 nights Easter
3 nights 05 - 31 Jan
7 nights 24 Dec - 07 Jan
No smoking please
Sorry, pets not permitted
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Jocelyn (Stayed in February)
“What a lovely, private, spacious and well appointed unit. The pictures do not do it justice. Ideally located close to everything you would need for a getaway we thoroughly enjoyed our time here and would recommend it to any couple wanting that 'out of the way but we have everything' break. We will definitely be back.”
Review by Rob (Stayed in November)
“We had a great time and loved the unit. It was clean and well presented with everything we needed. I'd like to thank you for your excellent service and will contact you before our next trip to the island”
Review by Darren (Stayed in January)
“We loved our holiday. The location was perfect and the studio unit was exactly as we expected”