Beachside Palm Beach #93
Palm Beach - Beachfront
from $280 to $895 per night
• Watch your children play on the beach from the deck. Let the sound of the waves lull you to sleep!
• A sparkling beach house with SKY TV & Dishwasher - Free WIFI. Great Waiheke accommodation.
About This Property
This Waiheke Island beach house has character! Beautifully redecorated throughout, it's fresh and sparkling and is a comfortable and spacious family beach house located right beside the beachfront reserve and gorgeous Palm Beach, Waiheke Island.
Gorgeous beach and bay views are provided for your enjoyment from the living areas and deck and it's sooooo close to the beach and the sea that the sound of the waves on the beach will lull you to sleep at night. You can even watch the children playing on the beach from the deck and living area. The reserve provides a great spot for a game of cricket or 'tiggy' while the less energetic relax on the deck with a glass of wine and watch the games.
The upper level has the living area opening onto the spacious deck, kitchen, bedroom 1 and open plan bathroom. Windows right across the northern wall give a grandstand view over the beach and bay and ranch sliders opening to the deck make the most of the fabulous closeup views. On the ground level you will find a further 3 bedrooms and a second bathroom plus the Tv/Rumpus Room which makes great use of the garage space. A perfect spot for the odd times when the kids may need a break from the sun and fun at the beach to relax and watch DVD's while the adults enjoy the views in the main living areas and deck on the upper level.
The Palm Beach Store, cafe (with fabulous coffee and wonderful toasties!) are just around the corner and if you're after something a little more refreshing then Arcadia bar and bistro are right there too! You don't have to leave the bay!. And when the restaurants, the cafes and the interesting shops of Oneroa Village call to you it's a quick and easy 5 minute drive to the centre of the Village or why not jump on the bus from just across the road and enjoy a scenic ride to or from Oneroa. Taxi's are also plentiful and available day or night with a taxi into Oneroa Village being only around $20 - $25.
With such a fabulous location, this beach house is extremely popular and is perfect for 2 families to share a beachfront holiday together! The ideal place to stay on Waiheke Island.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1 on upper living level - Queen bed. Wardrobe. Bedside tables and lighting. Ranch slider opening to deck. This room has an opening to the far end of the living room providing a view to the sea which has a roll down blind for privacy if required.
• Bathroom 1 on upper level - open plan with roll in shower
• Bedroom 2 on lower level - Queen bed. Wardrobe. Bedside tables and lighting. drawers.
• Bedroom 3 on lower level - Set of two single bunk beds. Wardrobe.
• Bedroom 4 on lower level - 2 single twin beds. French doors. Drawers.
• Bathroom 2 on lower level - Shower, vanity and toilet
• 2 Toilets (within bathrooms - 1 on each level)
• Portacot baby cot and linen available. Baby cot, babies cot.
• Outdoor shower for washing off when back from the beach
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Beachfront location for easy access to a fabulous beach playground
• Seaview beachview Hauraki Gulf view
• Spacious North and West facing deck with wonderful beach and seaviews
• Quality timber Outdoor table and chairs
• Adirondack Sun Loungers
• Additional deck chairs
• Sun Umbrella
• Gas BBQ (large)
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Open plan living opening onto deck with lovely views over beach and Hauraki Gulf
• 2nd Living area TV / Rumpus room on lower level with new flatscreen TV and DVD player (no sky)
• 43 inch flat screen TV and blue Ray DVD player
• Sky TV SKY Digital TV with movies and sky sport
• Free WiFi broadband internet
• CD Player
• Radio, Cassette Player,
• Board games (eg Monopoly, Scrabble, Pictionary, Trivial Pursuit etc)
• Portable cooling fan
• Windows have insect screens
• Childs Stair gate available
• 021 good, 027 can b a little patchy.
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Full kitchen
• Full sized fridge freezer
• Full sized oven and stove
• Cookware, dinnerware and glassware of good standard
• Electric heating (at least 4 heaters - toasty for winter!)
• Portable Fan for cooling
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• Iron and ironing board
• PARKING AND ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for two vehicles on the lawn at the front of the house.
• The driveway is shared with the property behind. It is gated to the laneway leading to the beach. Additional parking is available in the lane and in the small public parking area next door.
There is a reserve and a small carpark between the house and the beach. The reserve public carpark is locked each evening at sunset.
Once inside, the upper level is wheelchair friendly with a disabled bathroom. Would need some assistance accessing ramp at top of driveway.
Property sleeps a maximum of eight guests - rates shown for six guests, additional nightly rates apply for up to two additional guests.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 31 Oct (excl Labour W'end) (6 guests)||$280|
|01 Nov - 23 Dec (6 guests)||$330|
|24 Dec - 6 Jan (6 guests)||$895|
|7 Jan - 09 Feb (all days) , Easter (6 guests)||$550|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (weekends, pub hols) (6 guests)||$430|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Mon to Thu) (6 guests)||$330|
|Labour w'end (6 guests)||$375|
|Additional guests (p/person p/night)||$25|
* Rates above are for SIX guests - additional guests, including children 2 years and over $25 per person/per night
* Plus exit cleaning $150 per booking and linen $20/person.
* 3rd night FREE DEALS! May to Nov (see conditions below).
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 30 Nov (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels will be provided.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 nights except for -
3 Nights Labour & Waitangi Weekends
4 nights Easter
7 nights 22 Dec - 18 Jan
5 nights 19 Jan - 31 Jan
Sorry, pets not permitted
Family groups only please
No smoking inside property, please.
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Nicky (Stayed in October)
“We had a fabulous time staying at Beachside Palm Beach. The place was clean and tidy, and very fresh to walk into. The beds were great and the linen crisp and good quality. The amenities and environment were first class. Being so close to the beach, and not far away from the supermarket, was a big plus. We would highly recommend this place to anyone who asks, and would like to extend our thanks to the owners, for sharing their property in this way.”
Review by Brendan (Stayed in October)
“We absolutely loved every minute! I had forgotten how beautiful Waiheke is.
Your instructions were spot on and the house was what I imagine the perfect bach to be.”
Review by Rachel (Stayed in October)
“Our stay was great! The house is right on the beach which made it easy to relax and he part of nature for a few days. There was enough space to spend time together and chill out on our own, and mum and I had a nice time shopping in town while the boys went fishing. As always, we had a brilliant stay!”