from $395 / night
Beachside Palm Beach
• Watch your children play on the beach from the deck while you relax! Paddle in one of the kayaks! Let the sound of the waves lull you to sleep!
• A fabulous beach house with SKY TV & Dishwasher - Free WIFI. Great Waiheke family accommodation.
Bedrooms & Beds
Sleeps up to 10 guests. (Main house sleeps 8, Extra accom sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 1: Queen
- Bedroom 2: Queen
- Bedroom 3: Queen
- Bedroom 4: Single, Single
- Bedroom 5:
- Bedroom 6:
- Extra Accommodation (available at extra cost): Bunk Single (upper), Bunk Single (lower)
Amenities & Facilities
- Rates include 10 Guests.
- Pets possible on application. If permitted the Pet fee is $5 per night per pet.
- 1 night stays possible within 5 days of arrival (off peak). A surcharge of $120 will apply. Please enter dates for availability.
- Service Fee $18
- Extra Accommodation: Bunkroom $60 per night. Must be included at peak seasons. Please enter dates and guest numbers for accurate costing.
- Portacot available, guests to bring own bedding and linen for this if required.
Linen & Cleaning
- Linen is provided. Single bed $20 per bed. Double bed $40 per bed.
- Linen fees are per bed (not per person) & include bedroom, bathroom & kitchen linen
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise advised).
Cleaning: Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided at $150.
Discounts & Deals
Base rates shown. Final costs are based on number of guests, cleaning costs, service fee and other optional or special costs. Please use the Booking or Enquiry form for further details.
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Michael (Stayed in May)
“Thanks, we had a really lovely time! An ideal spot for some quality family time, and perfect weather too!”
Review by Graeme (Stayed in February)
“We have all had a most marvelous time at Beachside Palm Beach. What an amazing position there right on the beach. Weather was great as well, although the lockdown put the kibosh on our planned lunch at Mudbrick Vineyard restaurant. Managed a visit though to Passage Rock on the Saturday which was impressive. Please pass on our thanks to the owners.”
Review by Diana (Stayed in February)
“We had a very enjoyable stay at your beachside accommodation
We did think the grounds were a bit scruffy,lawns needed mowing and the foliage round the deck
All contact with property managers very satisfactory”
“Hi Diana, thanks so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We're very glad you had a wonderful stay at our home and on Waiheke! Thank you also for your notes about the garden, as you arrived the day after lockdown unfortunately there hadn't been time to tend to these things before your stay. We have since however been over and given the place a good tidy up, and also trimmed the wisteria along the deck right back - it grows so quickly! :) Thanks again Diana and we'll look forward to accomodating you next time you stay.”