Beachside Palm Beach #93
Palm Beach - Beachfront
from $380 to $950 per night
• Watch your children play on the beach from the deck while you relax! Paddle in one of the kayaks! Let the sound of the waves lull you to sleep!
• A fabulous beach house with SKY TV & Dishwasher - Free WIFI. Great Waiheke family accommodation.
About This Property
This Waiheke Island beach house has character! This large home is a comfortable and spacious family beach house located right beside the beachfront reserve and gorgeous Palm Beach, Waiheke Island.
Gorgeous beach and bay views are provided for your enjoyment from the living areas and deck and it's sooooo close to the beach and the sea that the sound of the waves on the beach will lull you to sleep at night. You can even watch the children playing on the beach from the deck and living area. The owner has provided kayaks for guests use so you can explore the stunning coastline. The reserve provides a great spot for a game of cricket or 'tiggy' while the less energetic relax on the deck with a glass of wine and watch the games.
The upper level has the living area opening onto the spacious deck, kitchen, bedroom 1 and open plan bathroom. Windows right across the northern wall give a grandstand view over the beach and bay and ranch sliders opening to the deck make the most of the fabulous closeup views. On the ground level you will find a further 3 bedrooms and a second bathroom plus the rumpus room which makes great use of the garage space. A perfect spot for the odd times when the kids may need a break from the sun and fun at the beach to relax and watch DVD's while the adults enjoy the views in the main living areas and deck on the upper level.
The Palm Beach Store, Cafe (with fabulous coffee and World famous on Waiheke toasties!) are just around the corner and if you're after something a little more refreshing then Arcadia bar and bistro are right there too! You don't have to leave the bay! When the restaurants, the cafes and the interesting shops of Oneroa Village call to you it's a quick and easy 5 minute drive to the centre of the Village or why not jump on the bus from just across the road and enjoy a scenic ride to or from Oneroa. Taxi's are also plentiful and available day or night with a taxi into Oneroa Village being only around $20 - $25.
With such a fabulous location, this family friendly beach house is extremely popular and is perfect for 2 families to share a beachfront holiday together! The ideal place to stay on Waiheke Island.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1 on upper living level - Queen bed. Wardrobe. Bedside tables and lighting. Ranch slider opening to deck. This room has an opening to the far end of the living room providing a view to the sea which has a roll down blind for privacy if required.
• Bathroom 1 on upper level - open plan with roll in shower
• Bedroom 2 on lower level - Queen bed. Wardrobe. Bedside tables and lighting. drawers.
• Bedroom 3 on lower level - Queen bed. Wardrobe. French doors opening to outdoors.
• Bedroom 4 on lower level - 2 single twin beds. Drawers.
• Bedroom 5 on lower level (rumpus) - 1 set of good quality single bunks available at additional cost. Please note there are no curtains in this room.
• Bathroom 2 on lower level - Shower, vanity and toilet
• 2 Toilets (within bathrooms - 1 on each level)
• Portacot baby cot and linen available. Baby cot, babies cot.
• Outdoor shower for washing off when back from the beach
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Beachfront location for easy access to a fabulous beach playground
• 2 Kayaks available for guests to use (please bring your own life jackets to ensure a correct fit)
• Seaview beachview Hauraki Gulf view
• Spacious North and West facing deck with wonderful beach and seaviews
• Quality timber Outdoor table and chairs
• Adirondack Sun Loungers
• Additional deck chairs
• Sun Umbrella
• Gas BBQ (large)
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Open plan living opening onto deck with lovely views over beach and Hauraki Gulf
• Rumpus room on lower level with new flatscreen TV and DVD player (no sky)
• 43 inch flat screen TV and blue Ray DVD player
• Sky TV SKY Digital TV with movies and sky sport
• Free WiFi broadband internet
• CD Player
• Radio, Cassette Player,
• Board games (eg Monopoly, Scrabble, Pictionary, Trivial Pursuit etc)
• Portable cooling fan
• Windows have insect screens
• Childs Stair gate available
• Several oil heaters
• 021 good, 027 can b a little patchy.
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Full kitchen
• Full sized fridge freezer
• Full sized oven and stove (brand new as of May 2021)
• Nespresso machine - byo pods
• Cookware, dinnerware and glassware of good standard
• Electric heating (at least 4 large oil fin heaters - toasty for winter!)
• Portable Fan for cooling
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• Iron and ironing board
• PARKING AND ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for two vehicles on the lawn at the front of the house.
• The driveway is shared with the property behind. It is gated to the laneway leading to the beach. Additional parking is available in the lane and in the small public parking area next door.
There is a reserve and a small carpark between the house and the beach. The reserve public carpark is locked each evening at sunset.
Once inside, the upper level is wheelchair friendly with a disabled bathroom. Would need some assistance accessing ramp at top of driveway.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 31 Oct (excl Labour W'end) (3rd night free deals)||$380|
|01 Nov - 17 Dec, Labour Weekend||$450|
|18 Dec - 23 Dec||$590|
|24 Dec - 10 Jan (includes bunkroom)||$950|
|11 Jan - 31 Jan (all days), Easter||$590|
|1 Feb - 30 Apr (weekends, pub hols) excl Easter (see above)||$490|
|1 Feb - 30 Apr (Mon to Thu)||$380|
|Bunk room available at an additional cost per night. Sleeps extra 2 guests.||$60|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
PLUS exit cleaning $150 per booking and linen $20 per person.
RATES INCLUDE the main house only which is 4 bedrooms and Sleeps 8 guests.
ADD BUNKROOM for an additional $60 per night. Sleeps extra 2 guests, total of 10.
1 Night surcharge $120 - may be booked within 5 days of arrival and off peak May to Oct only excl. pub hols
Portacot available, guests to bring own bedding and linen for this if required.
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 15 Dec (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at the cost shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here)
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 nights except for -
1 Night - (surcharge $120 may be booked within 5 days of arrival and off peak May to Oct only excl. pub hols)
3 Nights Labour & Waitangi Weekends
4 nights Easter
7 nights 23 Dec - 10 Jan
5 nights 11 Jan - 31 Jan
Small, non shedding dogs are welcome. Security Deposit will be required.
Family groups only please
No smoking inside property, please.
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Graeme (Stayed in February)
“We have all had a most marvelous time at Beachside Palm Beach. What an amazing position there right on the beach. Weather was great as well, although the lockdown put the kibosh on our planned lunch at Mudbrick Vineyard restaurant. Managed a visit though to Passage Rock on the Saturday which was impressive. Please pass on our thanks to the owners.”
Review by Diana (Stayed in February)
“We had a very enjoyable stay at your beachside accommodation
We did think the grounds were a bit scruffy,lawns needed mowing and the foliage round the deck
All contact with property managers very satisfactory”
“Hi Diana, thanks so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We're very glad you had a wonderful stay at our home and on Waiheke! Thank you also for your notes about the garden, as you arrived the day after lockdown unfortunately there hadn't been time to tend to these things before your stay. We have since however been over and given the place a good tidy up, and also trimmed the wisteria along the deck right back - it grows so quickly! :) Thanks again Diana and we'll look forward to accomodating you next time you stay.”
Review by Gail (Stayed in February)
“Our family group all enjoyed our stay at Beachside Palm Beach.
It was very well setup with everything we needed for a relaxed time, clean & comfortable - location is perfect.
Close to beach, local shops & transport.
Communication and instructions were prompt and helpful.
Would totally recommend to others,