BeachHouse Oneroa #19
from $350 to $895 per night
• Spacious family holiday home & self contained apt on lower level.
• Very central in Oneroa Village - a short wander to shops and cafes
• Huge decks, glass balustrades & magical water views over beach, bay & beyond
• Enclosed fire
About This Property
The upper level has a large open plan living,dining and kitchen which opens through french doors onto two sunny, spacious decks - perfect for "wine-ing and dine-ing", a casual BBQ, or simply relaxing and enjoying the wonderful views of the beach, the bay, the boats and beyond to the Hauraki Gulf and the Coromandel Peninsular. The glass balustrading on the deck ensures the safety of guests whilst providing uninterruped views even when relaxing on the couch or lazing in the main bedroom. The home has been built to the view and the sun, with utility rooms (kitchen, bathroom and toilet) on the road side of the house. A perfect place to stay in Waiheke Island.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOM:-
• Bedroom 1 - Upper Level. Super king bed,(can convert to singles on request at additional cost of $20), bedside tables, wardrobe. Ranch slider opening onto deck and magnificent sea views.
• Bedroom 2 - Upper Level. 2 single beds (can convert to king on request at additional cost of $20).
• Bathroom 1 - Upper Level. Bath, shower and vanity. Original vintage but very clean and tidy.
• Separate toilet
• Bedroom 3 - Lower Level bedroom Super king ,(can convert to singles on request at additional cost of $20) plus small single toddler bed (shown as 'other' on bed list)
• Bedroom 4 / 2nd Living Area - Lower Level - 2x single beds, television. (Please note the bunkroom can be booked at $100 p/n and a king bed can be made up in the bunkroom for an additional $20)
• Bathroom 2 - Lower Level. Shower, vanity and toilet
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Very spacious northern decks with spectacular views over the beach and the bay to the Coromandel Peninsular and glass balustrades for uninterrupted views. Opening via bifold doors from upper level living area.
• 2nd north-facing covered deck opening from Lower Level living area. Set approx 1 metre above grass. Does not have safety rails.
• Quality, modern outdoor furniture and sun loungers on upper deck
• Gas BBQ
• Hammock on lower deck
• Large grass lawn below the house
• Very short walk across lawn onto path and along to the beach
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• UPPER LEVEL
• Large open plan living, dining and kitchen opening to very large deck
• Enclosed Woodburner Fireplace
• T.V., DVD player.
• Wireless Broadband
• Stereo sound system
• Cellphone reception excellent for all networks
• Furnishings of good standard
• Variety of board games, cards, books and magazines
• LOWER LEVEL
• 2nd Open plan living (bedroom 4), dining and kitchen with bifold doors opening onto deck and lawns
• Full kitchen
• Coffee Plunger
• Cookware, glassware and dinnerware of excellent standard
• Kitchenette with microwave, kettle, toaster on Lower Level
• Separate laundry with Auto Washer and Dryer
• ACCESS AND PARKING:-
• Off street parking available. There is a short steep driveway. Up to three cars can be parked in tandem. No turning available.
• Access is very easy and level - just one step up from the pathway to the front deck and door. This property is particularly suitable for elderly or disabled needing easy access, but does not provide disabled facilities in the bathroom.
From 27 Dec - 31 Jan the maximum occupancy is 8 and children's bunkroom is not available. Outside of these times the bunkroom can be booked but is for children only. Maximum occupancy at the property is 8 adults plus six children.
The children's bunkroom is a large room with ranch slider opening onto the driveway area. It is situated on the lower level of the house and has internal access through the laundry to the main house upstairs and to the lower level apartment.
There are no railings on lower level deck which is approx 1.2 metres above the lawn at highest point.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|1 May-30 Sep||$350|
|01 Oct-19 Dec (excl Labour weekend)||$425|
|20 Dec-16 Jan||$895|
|17 Jan- 30 Apr (excl public holidays)||$495|
|Summer public holiday weekends & Easter||$595|
|Kids Bunkroom -not avail 27Dec - 31 Jan/per night||$100|
Extras & Additional Costs
- PLUS $30 per person per stay linen & cleaning (minimum charge of $180)
- Maximum number of adults 8 plus up to 6 children
- 27 Dec - 31 Jan Maximum occupancy is 8 and Childrens Bunkroom is not available.
- When Childrens Bunkroom is included it must be for entire stay.
Discounts & Special Deals
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here).
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 Nights except for:
3 Nights Labour & Waitangi Weekends
4 Nights Easter
4 Nights 20 Dec - 31 Jan
**IMPORTANT** - 27 Dec - 31 Jan Maximum occupancy is 8 and Childrens Bunkroom is not available.
Sorry, pets not permitted
No smoking inside property, please.
Family and mature groups only please
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Jan (Stayed in January)
“This is third third time we have stayed here! A great place for our families to get together. It is everything the adverts say it is.
So sorry to see the "for sale" sign go up in front! Hope the new owners keep it as a holiday home but I guess it will be bowled and at least three dwellings put on the site.
Hope we can find another place as good.”
Review by Belinda (Stayed in December)
“We had a lovely Christmas with our family. Very convenient location and everything at our fingertips. Very good communication with making the booking too. Thanks so much. ”
Review by Pip (Stayed in November)
“We had a lovely stay, sadly the weather was terrible so we were unable to use the lovely deck.
We had 14 of us staying and the house was just perfect for us all.”