Beachfront on Palm #485
Palm Beach - Beachfront Reserve
from $395 to $975 per night
• Executive Waiheke Island holiday home in Palm Beach Beachfront reserve location
• Direct access to the sands of Palm Beach plus fabulous outdoor living areas
• Magnificent, grandstand views over the sands and the bay at Palm Beach & Hauraki Gulf
• Modern, well appointed executive kitchen with quality furnishings throughout the home
About This Property
Simply Fabulous! This wonderful executive Waiheke Island Beach house is high set in a beautiful and unique beachfront Palm Beach position providing you with privacy, amazing close views and direct access to the beach, being located right beside the Palm Beach Beachfront Reserve - in fact you can walk just 30 metres through the bushes & reserve straight onto the sand! Gorgeous beach and bay views are provided for your enjoyment from the living areas and decks and it's just sooooo close to the beach and the sea that the sound of the waves on the beach will lull you to sleep at night. Relax on the beautful spacious decks and watch the world go by below and enjoy seeing the yachts come and go in the bay.
This home has an excellent modern and well appointed kitchen though if cooking doesn't 'do' it for you, then just wander down the driveway and across the road to enjoy the delights of the lovely Arcadia Bar and Bistro, offering fabulous breakfasts, lunches and dinners as well as great coffee. The Palm Beach Store & cafe (with fabulous coffee and wonderful toasties!) is also right there too! You won't need to leave the bay! And we think it very likely you won't want to ever leave the bay!
If the many restaurants and cafes, and the selection of interesting shops of Oneroa Village call to you, it's a quick and easy 5 minute drive to the centre of the village or why not jump on the bus from just across the road and enjoy a scenic ride to or from Oneroa. Taxi's are also plentiful and available day or night with a taxi into Oneroa Village being only around $20 - $25. Palm Beach is wonderfully central on Waiheke Island, making it easy and quick to access the many world renowned Waiheke Island Vineyards and Wineries With such a fabulous location and such magnificent closeup and yet grandstand views, this stunning executive home will be sure to please!
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1 - upper level. Queen bed, electric blanket, bedside tables & lighting, drawers.
• Bathroom 1 - upper living level. Shower, vanity and toilet within.
• Bedroom 2 - lower level. Queen bed, electric blanket, bedside table, lighting and drawers, ranch slider opening to deck & view.
• Bedroom 3 - lower level. Double bed, electric blanket, bedside table, lighting and drawers, ranch slider opening to deck & view.
• Bedroom 4 - lower level. Double bed, electric blanket, bedside table, lighting and drawers, ranch slider opening to deck & view.
• Bathroom 2 - lower level. Shower, vanity and toilet within.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Beachfront location for easy access to a fabulous beach playground and grassy reserve
• Seaview beachview Hauraki Gulf view
• Two spacious North West facing decks with wonderful beach and seaviews
• Quality timber Outdoor table and chairs
• Sun Loungers
• Additional deck chairs
• Sun Umbrella
• Gas BBQ (large) new 2019
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Open plan living opening onto spacious deck with lovely views over beautiful Palm Beach and Hauraki Gulf
• Wood burner, Fireplace
• 50 inch flat screen Smart TV
• Sky TV
• Bluetooth Stereo and CD player
• Board games (eg Monopoly, Scrabble, Cluedo)
• Portable cooling fans x 2
• Oil column heaters x 3
• Good cellphone reception
• Unlimited high speed wireless broadband internet WiFi
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Modern, designer full kitchen
• Double dishdrawer dishwasher
• Full sized fridge freezer
• Full sized oven and stove
• Coffee machine and grinder
• Microwave oven
• Cookware, dinnerware and glassware is plentiful and of excellent standard
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• Internal and external washing lines
• Iron and ironing board
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Property is situated at the rear of a shared concrete driveway (one other home only) up from the road with parking for 1-2 cars (no turning).
• Access to the property from the parking is via 40-50 (approx) well formed wooden stairs from the parking area.
Access to the property is via 40-50 (approx) well formed wooden stairs from the parking area. Not recommended for less abled or disabled guests.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov (excl pub hol w'ends) - 6 guests (Couples $250 - using upper level only)||$395|
|Queens Birthday and Labour weekend - 6 guests||$495|
|01 Dec - 17 Dec - 6 guests||$495|
|18 Dec - 4 Jan - 6 guests||$975|
|5 Jan - 9 Feb, Easter - 6 guests||$695|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Midweek) - 6 guests||$450|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Weekends & Pub Hol W'nds) - 6 guests||$595|
|Additional guests per person per night||$30|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
Rates based on six guests staying - additional guests 2 years and over $30 per person per night
Plus $150 for exit cleaning and $20/person for linen.
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 15 Dec (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends).
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here).
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
1 Night - (surcharge $250 may be booked within 5 days of arrival and off peak May to Oct only excl pub hols)
2 nights except for -
3 Nights Labour & Waitangi Weekends
4 nights Easter
7 nights 28 Dec - 4 Jan
4 nights 20 Dec - 27 Dec & 5 Jan - 31 Jan
Guests are respectfully asked not to wear shoes inside the home due to the timber flooring
Family and mature adult groups only please
Sorry pets are not permitted at this home
No smoking on the property please
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Kim (Stayed in February)
“Immaculate house. Beds very comfortable. Lovely views and just a few steps away from the beach. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Great for families. KIm B”
Review by Justine (Stayed in January)
“Amazing place with views over the beach. We loved the big open living space and comfy sofas. Beds were super comfy and the bathrooms were sparkling clean. We were really impressed with all the crockery/ utensils and dishes which made dining so easy. Thank you”
Review by Deborah & Adam (Stayed in December)
“Beachfront on Palm is wonderfully close walking distance to Palm Beach, and the restaurant and shop are just a few steps away. The property has mesmerizing views, is spacious and decorated beautifully. The only downside for us was that the bedroom upstairs has poor soundproofing, so we were woken very early by our guests unloading the dish-drawer. Suggest any early risers sleep upstairs! We all agreed it was a wonderful place to stay, and we will definitely be back. ”