Beachfront Heritage Onetangi #526
from $290 to $550 per night
• Location! Location! Location! Onetangi Beachfront Holiday Apartment right on The Strand.
• Wander across for a swim or a stroll along the beach anytime you like.
• Next door to 3 world class restaurants - cafes - bars. Close to world famous Waiheke Wineries.
About This Property
Throw your towel over your shoulder and hit the sand right in front of your apartment. A superb location, right on the beachfront at Onetangi and next door to 3 world class cafes - bars - restaurants.
Walk in through pretty heritage french doors to the lovely, modern open plan living, dining and kitchen with views over the lawns to the sea. Far enough back from the road to be private from the "madding crowd" but close enough to pop over to the beach at any time you feel the urge. What a position! The lovely, sundrenched terrace is the perfect spot for relaxing and soaking up the sun and the views while you enjoy a glass of local Waiheke Wine.
The main bedroom and childrens' playroom with futon are on the ground level, along with the 2 bathrooms. Downstairs you'll find 2 further double bedrooms so there's plenty of space for everyone. This is a superb holiday home in a superb location! Book your Happy Place now!
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Ground level - main living level
• Bedroom 1: Superking bed. Bedside tables and lights. Hanging & drawers.
• Bathroom 1: Ensuite to Bedroom 1. Shower, vanity and toilet.
• Bedroom 2: Playroom off living area with double futon. Suitable for a child only.
• Bathroom 2: Shower, vanity and toilet.
• Bedroom 3: Double bed. Small room. Hanging for clothing in huge corridor
• Bedroom 4: Double bed. Small room. Hanging for clothing in huge corridor
• Please note Maximum occupancy of 6 adults plus 1 small child
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Terrace opening via 2 sets of glass french doors from the living area.
• Outdoor table and 4 chairs.
• Baby barrier
• Huge lawns (shared with other apartments) for games (being re-seeded Dec 20).
• Wander across the road and you're on the beach!
• Children's playground a few minutes walk
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Spacious open plan living, kitchen and dining opening to the terrace via 2 sets of french doors.
• Ground level for very easy access.
• Flat screen TV with Apple TV connection
• Highchair (without tray)
• Baby barrier
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Mid sized under bench fridge and freezer
• Oven / Microwave combined
• Electric stove top hob
• Crockery, cutlery and glassware of good standard
• Cooking equipment of good standard
• Washing machine
• Clothes dryer
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Allocated parking for 1 vehicle. Additional parking just around the corner in 3rd Avenue.
• Easy level access from paved driveway turning area onto terrace and 1 step up into apartment.
Toddlers or crawling babies. Please note internal stairs at far end of hallway, well away from living area. Please note terrace leads onto driveway turning circle. There is a temporary child fence that can be used as a barrier.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov (excluding Labour Weekend)||$290|
|1 Dec - 18 Dec||$390|
|19 Dec - 25 Dec||$450|
|26 Dec - 10 Jan, Public Holiday weekends||$550|
|11 Jan - 30 Apr||$480|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr - Midweek Deals (Sun - Thr)||$390|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
PLUS Exit cleaning $150 per booking.
PLUS linen $25 per person per stay.
Pets - $10 per night
Maximum of 6 adults plus 1 small child.
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at the cost shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here)
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 nights except for
3 nights public holiday weekends
4 nights Easter
5 nights 23 Dec - 27 Dec & 10 - 31 Jan
7 nights 27 Dec - 10 Jan
No smoking inside apartment or on the terrace please.
Well behaved pets may be permitted on application - please enquire.
Maximum of 6 adults plus 1 small child
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Natsume (Stayed in February)
“We thoroughly enjoyed our holiday. Our holiday home was just perfect for our adult family of 5 and the dog. The apartment has got a nice taste of interior, it was really clean, tidy and functional. And it is so spacious, everyone had our own space with the perfect location to the beach and cafe. We wanted to stay there much longer than 2 nights, so next time, we will book in ahead and stay longer!! Thank you so much for the memorable birthday weekend!! :)”