Beachfront Haven #371
Oneroa Area - Blackpool
from $180 to $460 per night
• Beautiful beachfront location
• Just 10 mins easy walk to Oneroa cafes & shops
• Set in quiet and peaceful water's edge location
• Easy walk to 2 north-side beaches
About This Property
This lovely Waiheke waterfront home is perfect for couples or families to enjoy a relaxing beachfront holiday right on the edge of beautiful Huruhi Bay Waiheke Island.. The setting is unbeatable with uninterrupted views of the sea, boats and the beach. A perfect peaceful and tranquil position with the water at high tide lapping almost at your door. You can enjoy a delicious swim right in front of the home for 2 or 3 hours over the high tide. It's a magical water playground for small children with the low tide sand flats to explore, a swim or a game of beach ball. Little Oneroa Beach and Oneroa Beach provide all tide northside swimming with beautiful white sandy beaches a short easy stroll away. If the cafe bug bites, an easy 6-10 minute pleasant walk to the heart of Oneroa Village you will find an array of shops, cafes and restaurants to enjoy. The bus stops just around the corner to take you to and from the fullers ferry. The open plan living, dining and kitchen is spacious and airy with huge, wide glass doors opening to that wonderful, magical view. In the winter months, you can enjoy that fabulous view while keeping warm and cosy inside with the pellet burning fire or cosy up around the outdoor brazier watching the stars come out. Heaven! The no exit narrow road in front of the home is very quiet finishing just a few doors along to access the neighbouring 4 homes. The paved terrace opens from the living area, enjoys the beach and bay views, perfect for relaxing with a glass or two of chilled wine - there is a petanque set to enjoy a game while watching the sunset. The grounds are level front and back. A sheltered courtyard on the eastern side of the house provides a sunny area for eating. The rear lawn and garden is fenced providing a safe haven for children. There is a play area and swings close by on the beachfront. This home is just lovely in a wonderfully central beach front position - yet a very peaceful location – the perfect Waiheke Island accommodation for a wonderful relaxed holiday!
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1 - Queen Bed, bedside tables and lamps, wardrobe, cupboards. French doors opening to rear gardens and large windows to beach and bay views.
• Bedroom 2 - Double bed, bedside table and lamp, built-in wardrobe. French doors opening to rear gardens
• Bedroom 3 - 2 Single beds (can be made up as a king bed $20 charge), bedside tables and light, wardrobe
• Bathroom 1 - Shower, Vanity and Toilet
• Bathroom 2 - En-suite to Bedroom 1 - Shower, Vanity and Toilet
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Paved terrace area overlooking beach and bay
• Sheltered courtyard at eastern side of home
• Level Lawns and Garden - fenced at rear of house
• Outdoor Table with seating for 8
• Sun Umbrella
• Gas BBQ
• Outdoor Brazier style fire - Free Standing
• Beach just across a small, quiet lane
• Small children's play area just along the reserve
• Children's playground 6-8 mins walk at Little Oneroa Beach
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Spacious living area opening to dining and kitchen
• Huge wide glass doors opening to the shell terrace and the beachfront
• Comfortable, well cared-for furnishings
• 32" Flatscreen TV
• WiFi Wireless Internet - Free high speed WiFi
• Bluetooth Docking Station
• Electric Heating
• Enclosed pellet burning fireplace (pellet fuel is provided)
• Board Games e.g Cards, Monopoly, Scrabble, Jigsaw puzzels
• Books and Magazines
• Cellphone reception is good
• Portacot baby cot available. Babies cot.
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Full kitchen with views over the rear lawn
• Dining area with views over the bay
• Door opening to courtyard area
• Full sized fridge-freezer
• Full electric oven and stove
• Microwave oven
• Coffee Plunger
• Excellent standard of cookware, dinnerware and glassware
• Automatic Washing Machine
• Clothes Line
• Iron and Ironing Board
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Off Street Parking for 2 vehicles + a boat in level driveway
• Access into the house is via 2 steps - level, easy access
• Very suitable for elderly or less abled. Child friendly.
• Wheelchairs could access though there is no ramp. Bathroom is not wheelchair accessible.
• Feedback from previous guests
• "We enjoyed our stay, the property is pretty, has a good amount of space and a hop skip and jump to the ocean, its very quiet and a 2 minute drive to oneroa village shops and more. Free wifi was very handy and daily views and swims in the ocean was lovely. We enjoyed being able to do our washing and discovered the amazing garden both in the back and front, amazing kitchen facilities and overall a great stay. " - Sheridan, Dec
• "The venue was perfect for us and the view is outstanding. We all said we would live to go back in more summery weather, though my two colleagues enjoyed an hours walk each morning. The lovely fluffy towels and clean environment were especially appreciated. The pellet fire was quick to warm up the house though sometimes it did stop for no obvious reason and took some patience to get it alight again. All we wanted was available. It was unfortunate that someone had accidently dug through local Internet wiring cutting it off for homes in the area. I was kept informed and when back on for our last 24 hours it was fast and delivered what we needed. Overall it was a fabulous few days and the support/information and communication provided was excellent. Thank you, PS. We had a lovely long lunch break in the Archive Bistro at Mudbrick Winery. Their Velvet wine was as smooth as its name and the food divine." Jan, September
• "The accommodation was lovely – right by the beach, clean and spacious with a real bach feel!"
• "we had a great stay thanks and the home was terrific. It was clean warm and very well appointed. The only thing we couldn't find was a set of tongs so we donated a set. We had never stayed over in waiheke before and found it great visiting several wineries and stoney batter. We also had some lovely meals out including one at vino vino which was v good. Will definitely recommend your service thanks. Incidentally all the info and booking for the car ferry was easy too."
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Oct excl Labour w/end||$180|
|01 Nov - 19 Dec, Labour Weekend||$220|
|20 Dec - 07 Jan||$460|
|08 Jan - 10 February||$350|
|11 Feb Jan - 30 Apr (w'end), holidays and Easter||$320|
|11 Feb - 30 Apr (Sun - Thrs)||$250|
|** special rate 20 De - 26 Dec 2018 only**||$350|
PLUS exit cleaning $100 and linen $15 per person per stay.
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels will be provided.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 nights except for
3 nights Labour, Anniversary, Waitangi Weekends
3 nights 17 Jan - 31 Jan
4 nights Easter
7 nights 24 Dec - 16 Jan (or less if gaps between bookings)
Sorry, Pets are not permitted at this home
No smoking please
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by: Stella (Stayed in September)
“We loved the house perfect restful and just what we needed such a lovely feel to it . We would have loved to stay longer . We looked for the visitors book to fill in but could not find it .”
Review by: Brenda (Stayed in February)
“Yes thank you we had a great time and our overseas visits loved it. Great location and bach had everything we needed. As we are devoted gardeners, would love a weeks free accommodation to come over and get stuck into the garden""" Have recommended to our friends and family and we will revisit.”
Review by: Ann (Stayed in December)
“We loved our time at Waiheke! The accommodation was in a lovely spot – very peaceful with wonderful views and a short walk to shops etc. Everything inside was as the photos showed. We will certainly visit the island again sometime.”