Beachfront Haven #371
Oneroa Area - Blackpool
from $180 to $460 per night
• Beautiful beachfront location
• Just 10 mins easy walk to Oneroa cafes & shops
• Set in quiet and peaceful water's edge location
• Easy walk to 2 north-side beaches
About This Property
This lovely Waiheke waterfront home is perfect for couples or families to enjoy a relaxing beachfront holiday right on the edge of beautiful Huruhi Bay Waiheke Island.. The setting is unbeatable with uninterrupted views of the sea, boats and the beach. A perfect peaceful and tranquil position with the water at high tide lapping almost at your door. You can enjoy a delicious swim right in front of the home for 2 or 3 hours over the high tide. It's a magical water playground for small children with the low tide sand flats to explore, a swim or a game of beach ball.
Little Oneroa Beach and Oneroa Beach provide all tide northside swimming with beautiful white sandy beaches a short easy stroll away. If the cafe bug bites, an easy 6-10 minute pleasant walk to the heart of Oneroa Village you will find an array of shops, cafes and restaurants to enjoy. The bus stops just around the corner to take you to and from the fullers ferry.
The open plan living, dining and kitchen is spacious and airy with huge, wide glass doors opening to that wonderful, magical view. In the winter months, you can enjoy that fabulous view while keeping warm and cosy inside with the pellet burning fire or cosy up around the outdoor brazier watching the stars come out. Heaven!
The no exit narrow road in front of the home is very quiet finishing just a few doors along to access the neighbouring 4 homes. The paved terrace opens from the living area, enjoys the beach and bay views, perfect for relaxing with a glass or two of chilled wine - there is a petanque set to enjoy a game while watching the sunset. The grounds are level front and back. A sheltered courtyard on the eastern side of the house provides a sunny area for eating. The rear lawn and garden is fenced providing a safe haven for children. There is a play area and swings close by on the beachfront.
This home is just lovely in a wonderfully central beach front position - yet a very peaceful location – the perfect Waiheke Island accommodation for a wonderful relaxed holiday!
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1 - Queen Bed, bedside tables and lamps, wardrobe, cupboards. French doors opening to rear gardens and large windows to beach and bay views.
• Bedroom 2 - Double bed, bedside table and lamp, built-in wardrobe. French doors opening to rear gardens
• Bedroom 3 - 2 Single beds (can be made up as a king bed $20 charge), bedside tables and light, wardrobe
• Bathroom 1 - Shower, Vanity and Toilet
• Bathroom 2 - En-suite to Bedroom 1 - Shower, Vanity and Toilet
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Paved terrace area overlooking beach and bay
• Sheltered courtyard at eastern side of home
• Level Lawns and Garden - fenced at rear of house
• Outdoor Table with seating for 8
• Sun Umbrella
• Gas BBQ
• Outdoor Brazier style fire - Free Standing
• Beach just across a small, quiet lane
• Small children's play area just along the reserve
• Children's playground 6-8 mins walk at Little Oneroa Beach
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Spacious living area opening to dining and kitchen
• Huge wide glass doors opening to the shell terrace and the beachfront
• Comfortable, well cared-for furnishings
• 32" Flatscreen TV
• WiFi Wireless Internet - Free high speed WiFi
• Bluetooth Docking Station
• Electric Heating
• Enclosed pellet burning fireplace (pellet fuel is provided)
• Board Games e.g Cards, Monopoly, Scrabble, Jigsaw puzzels
• Books and Magazines
• Cellphone reception is good
• Portacot baby cot available. Babies cot.
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Full kitchen with views over the rear lawn
• Dining area with views over the bay
• Door opening to courtyard area
• Full sized fridge-freezer
• Full electric oven and stove
• Microwave oven
• Coffee Plunger
• Excellent standard of cookware, dinnerware and glassware
• Automatic Washing Machine
• Clothes Line
• Iron and Ironing Board
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Off Street Parking for 2 vehicles + a boat in level driveway
• Access into the house is via 2 steps - level, easy access
• Very suitable for elderly or less abled. Child friendly.
• Wheelchairs could access though there is no ramp. Bathroom is not wheelchair accessible.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Oct excl Labour w/end||$180|
|01 Nov - 19 Dec, Labour Weekend||$220|
|20 Dec - 07 Jan||$460|
|08 Jan - 10 February||$350|
|11 Feb Jan - 30 Apr (w'end), holidays and Easter||$320|
|11 Feb - 30 Apr (Sun - Thrs)||$250|
|** special rate 20 De - 26 Dec 2018 only**||$350|
Extras & Additional Costs
PLUS exit cleaning $100 and linen $15 per person per stay.
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here).
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 nights except for
3 nights Labour, Anniversary, Waitangi Weekends
3 nights 17 Jan - 31 Jan
4 nights Easter
7 nights 24 Dec - 16 Jan (or less if gaps between bookings)
Sorry, Pets are not permitted at this home
No smoking please
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Stella (Stayed in September)
“We loved the house perfect restful and just what we needed such a lovely feel to it . We would have loved to stay longer . We looked for the visitors book to fill in but could not find it .”
Review by Brenda (Stayed in February)
“Yes thank you we had a great time and our overseas visits loved it. Great location and bach had everything we needed. As we are devoted gardeners, would love a weeks free accommodation to come over and get stuck into the garden""" Have recommended to our friends and family and we will revisit.”
Review by Ann (Stayed in December)
“We loved our time at Waiheke! The accommodation was in a lovely spot – very peaceful with wonderful views and a short walk to shops etc. Everything inside was as the photos showed. We will certainly visit the island again sometime.”