Beachfront Escape #266
from $345 to $995 per night
• Magnificent breathtaking views over Onetangi beach & Onetangi Bay
• Direct access track down to Onetangi beach, Waiheke Island.
• Huge outdoor living areas - outdoor fireplace - Expansive indoor living - indoor gas fireplace
About This Property
Fabulous Waiheke Island residence set on the hillside overlooking the gorgeous white sands of Onetangi Beach. Just beautiful! The views are absolute heaven. Picture yourself relaxing on the deck with a glass of wine, watching the sun set at the other end of this wonderful beach. Let the sound of the waves lull you to sleep at night.
Enjoy the freedom of throwing your towel over your shoulder and wandering down to the beach for a quick swim or a ramble along the beach before breakfast. This home is very spacious with loads of room for 2 families to enjoy together and is set on 2 levels. On the upper level, the living, dining and kitchen are open plan and open via walls of glass French doors on two sides - on the western side the large deck overlooks the beach and bay and on the eastern side is a large sheltered courtyard with your very own outdoor fireplace.
Downstairs are the bedrooms and the TV lounge plus a further deck opening from the bedrooms and overlooking the beach.
This home is holiday heaven. A perfect place to stay on Waiheke!
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• all located on the lower level.
• Bedroom 1: King bed and bedside tables. Wardrobe and drawers. Magnificent views! Glass doors opening onto large deck and TV.
• Bathroom 1: Ensuite. Full bathroom with magical sea view over bay and beach from bath and separate shower. Vanity and toilet within. Underfloor heating.
• Bedroom 2: King bed and bedside tables. Wardrobe and drawers. Magnificent views! Glass doors opening onto large deck.
• Bathroom 2: Ensuite. Shower, vanity and toilet within. Underfloor heating.
• Separate toilet.
• TV lounge/bedroom 3: The bedrooms are accessed via this area. It has bunk beds – double and a king single - as well as two sofa beds (suitable for children), plus TV and DVD.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• 2 large sun drenched decks on both levels overlooking the beach and bay both with glass safety balustrades so your magical beach views and sea views remain unobstructed from everywhere in the house.
• Large courtyard at rear with outdoor fireplace. Outdoor table and bench seats (seats 8). Gas BBQ.
• Outdoor couch and two armchairs on front deck with coffee table.
• Direct beach access - track to beach from gate in side of the courtyard.
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen opening onto sun drenched deck and courtyard.
• Uninterrupted grandstand views over the beach and bay - truly magical sea views from almost every room.
• Comfortable furnishings throughout.
• 42" flatscreen TV. Sky TV. DVD player.
• Indoor gas fireplace.
• Electric fan heaters in bedrooms (1 and 2).
• Cellphone reception ok.
• Board games.
• Full kitchen.
• Double door fridge/freezer,
• Separate wine fridge.
• Full oven. Gas hob.
• Washing machine.
• Clothes line.
• Iron and ironing board.
• PARKING AND ACCESS:-
• Off-street parking for 1 - 2 vehicles.
• Access - via concrete steps down from parking bay or down driveway.
Access could be a little difficult if very elderly or disabled.
Track down to the beach is a public access way. It is steep and rough in parts and may be difficult for elderly or less abled. A drive to the beach is only about 2 mins, though. :-)
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov (excl Labour wend)||$345|
|01 Dec - 20 Dec, Labour Weekend||$495|
|21 Dec - 12 Jan||$1095|
|13 Jan - 10 Feb, Easter||$650|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Fri - Sat & pub hols)||$550|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr midweek||$450|
Extras & Additional Costs
PLUS - Exit cleaning $150 and linen $25 per person
3rd night FREE (see conditions below)
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
MIidweek rates OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here).
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
3 Nights Labour &, Waitangi Weekends
4 Nights Easter
7 Nights 20 Dec - 31 Jan
No Smoking inside home please
Sorry, pets not permitted
Maximum occupancy 6 guests - maximum of 4 adults and 2 children
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Scott (Stayed in December)
“A delightful spot and perfect home, our family of 5 had a fantastic stay. ”
Review by Justine (Stayed in February)
“We had a great stay in the Onetangi house. The position was fabulous - superb views of the beach and a short drive down to the beach and close to all the places we were going to over the weekend. The house was very comfortable, nicely laid out and perfect for 2 couples and it had very comfortable beds.”