from $465 / night
• Wonderful prime Beachfront location!
• Beautiful all tide, white sand swimming beach
• Magnificent views of Onetangi Beach, Waiheke Island & Haruaki Gulf
• Comfortable family beach house. Wifi is coming end Aug 2020
Bedrooms & Beds
Sleeps up to 8 guests
- Bedroom 1: Queen
- Bedroom 2: Queen
- Bedroom 3: Bunk Single (lower), Bunk Single (lower), Bunk Single (upper), Bunk Single (upper)
- Bedroom 4:
- Bedroom 5:
- Bedroom 6:
- Extra Accommodation (available at extra cost):
Amenities & Facilities
- Rates include 8 Guests.
- Service Fee $18
Linen & Cleaning
Option 1 - Bring All Your Own Linen
- Please bring both top & bottom sheets, pillow cases, bath towels, bath mats, hand towels, kitchen towels and beach towels. If using sleeping bags, bottom sheet & pillow cases must be used.
- Pillows & duvets will be provided at the property.
Option 2 - Linen Provided
- Linen costs are per bed (not per person) and include bedroom, bathroom & kitchen linen.
- Single bed $20 per bed. Double bed $40 per bed.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise advised).
Cleaning: Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided at $160.
Discounts & Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 30 Nov (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
Base rates shown. Final costs are based on number of guests, cleaning costs, service fee and other optional or special costs. Please use the Booking or Enquiry form for further details.
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Bernie (Stayed in April)
“Great Location but very basic for the price. No remote control for the TV and when we did get the TV working, very limited number of channels. Would love to buy the property and build a new holiday home on the site. ”
Review by Carolyn (Stayed in March)
“Great position. Fitted our family of 7 comfortably.”
Review by Anna (Stayed in March)
“We had a fabulous long weekend at Beachfront Bliss. It is in a perfect spot. All very comfortable and easy with our adult kids and the grandchildren. A couple of minor maintenance issues wouldn’t go amiss though, replace the 3 broken shelves or drawers in the fridge as I kept feeling they were going to completely shatter. Also the oven was unable to be used properly as there are no temperature settings on the dial! They have all worn off! Easily fixed both those problems we feel. Waiheke Holiday Homes were extremely obliging letting us in an hour or so early and out an hour or so later than the fixed times, especially with the car ferry bookings. Thank you very much for that. We would definitely like to come again. 😊”