Beachfront Bliss! #298
from $295 to $765 per night
• Wonderful prime Beachfront location!
• Beautiful all tide, white sand swimming beach
• Magnificent views of Onetangi Beach, Waiheke Island & Haruaki Gulf
• Comfortable family beach house
About This Property
What a fabulous location for you to enjoy those magical Waiheke Island beach and bay views right there in front of you! Just throw a towel over your shoulder and wander over the quiet road for a swim before breakfast or to enjoy a peaceful sunset stroll along the water's edge. Onetangi Beach is approximately 2 kilometres of glorious white sand and all tide swimming - known locally as Waiheke's World Class Beach! The beach house is friendly, comfortable and clean with warm timber lined walls and comfortable quality furnishings. The upper level includes the main living area, dining, kitchen, main bedroom and bathroom and opens via 2 sets of ranch sliders into wonderful wrap-around decks to the front, sides and rear of the house. A solid timber spiral staircase or external stairs take you to the ground level where you will find another huge living room furnished as a TV lounge and playroom, 2 further bedrooms and another bathroom. Ranch sliders open from the living area to the front lawn of the home. This property is very good value and a great place to stay in a magnificent beachfront location and is a very popular holiday beach house on Waiheke Island..
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Upper Living Level -
• Bedroom 1 - Queen Bed, bedside tables, wardrobe, drawers.
• Bathroom 1 - Shower, Vanity
• Separate Toilet
• Ground Level -
• Bedroom 2 - Queen bed, Bedside Tables, Wardrobe
• Bedroom 3 - Two sets of Single Bunk Beds, Bedside Tables, Wardrobe
• Bathroom 2 - Shower, Vanity, Toilet
• Additional sleeping - single bed in lower lounge area
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Wrap around decks on North, East west and south of house. Front deck is covered verandah style.
• Children? Please see important notes below re deck railings
• Small table and 3 outdoor chairs
• Additional table and 2 chairs can be moved onto deck
• Bean Bags
• Gas BBQ
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Upper level -
• Good quality comfortable sofa and chair, dining table and chairs.
• Lower level -
• Good quality sofa, bean bag
• 26in Large Flat Screen TV
• DVD Recorder
• Portable Stereo/CD player
• Cellphone reception Good
• Electric Oil Fin Heaters (1 x large & 1 x 3 fin)
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY (Upper level):-
• Good quality modern Fridge/Freezer
• Full sized oven and stove
• Microwave oven
• Standard of dinnerware, glassware and cookware is good
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• External clothes line
• Iron and Ironing board
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Easy level off street parking for 2-3 vehicles on concrete driveway
• Please note that the upper level deck railings are approximately 60 cm high only. Children and anyone who is not steady on their feet should not use the deck which is one level above ground.
• Feedback from Previous Guests
• "What a great place for a Waiheke Holiday. Unobstructed views of my favourite beach. We caught fish, surf casting off the beach and would have gone swimming if it was a bit warmer (not brave enough in early October). The house comfortably accommodated our extended family group of 9. Thank you." _ Wendy, Oct
• "We had a lovely stay - the house was just as described. The highlight is definitely the amazing view from the balcony." Kim, Mar
• "Everything was great . Yes clean and tidy and found everything we needed. Great spot . tying to figure out when we can come back for a week instead of a weekend"
• "The location is stunning and the facilities are delightful. It was clean, tidy and well presented. The cupboards were well stocked with crockery and utensils. The view and the weather were stunning."
• "We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at The Bliss beach house on Onetangi Beach. The outlook from this house is amazing and creates a most relaxing atmosphere. The facilities were as described and provided everything we needed.You can’t get better than dolphins frolicking in the bay right outside your window"
• "We absolutely loved the property. The location was fabulous and we only wished we had planned rather better and could have stayed longer. The property was clean and well appointed and we found it easily. We lived on the deck and took zillions of photos from dawn until dusk. The sea was lovely to swim in (being British we’re used to it being a little ‘fresh’!) and the beach was simply beautiful. Being positioned right in the middle of the bay was perfect and we all slept well in the comfortable double beds. If we ever have the opportunity to return to Waiheke we would definitely book Beachfront Bliss again."
Please note that the upper level deck railings are approximately 60 cm high only. Children and anyone who is not steady on their feet should not use the deck which is one level above ground.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 16Oct (6 guests)||$295|
|17 Oct - 20 Dec (6 guests)||$350|
|21 Dec - 11 Jan (incl 6 guests)||$765|
|12 Jan - 9 Feb, Easter (6 guests)||$695|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr - Weekends (6 guests)||$595|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr - Weekdays (6 guests)||$395|
|Additional Guests - per night||$25|
* Rate Includes 6 guests - Additional Guests $25 per person per night (maximum 9 guest in total)
* PLUS Exit Cleaning $150 per booking.
* Linen can be provided if required at $20 per person per stay.
* 3rd night FREE (see conditions below)
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels can be provided at cost shown below nightly rates. Please request at time of booking. Otherwise, guests will provide all own linen (i.e. top and bottom sheets, pillow slips, all towels and bath linen, teatowels). Pillows and Duvets or blankets will be provided at the property.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 nights, except for:-
3 Nights Public Holiday Weekends
4 nights Easter
3 Nights 16 - 23 Dec
7 nights 24 Dec - 20 Jan
Sorry, pets not permitted
No smoking inside home please
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by: Karen (Stayed in July)
“We really enjoy our stay, thank you. Such a gorgeous spot and the bach was comfortable.”
Review by: Natasha (Stayed in January)
“We had a really fantastic stay at beach bliss in onetangi. The property was well presented and worked beautifully for our time there with the children and my parents. The location was absolutely prefect. We look forward to getting back over to the island again and would not hesitate to book this property again.”
Review by: Debbie (Stayed in November)
“We really enjoyed our stay. The house was clean and had everything we needed. The view was amazing!! We would highly recommend this holiday home.”