Beach House on The Bay #146
from $325 to $655 per night
• Peace privacy & tranquility in Oneroa Beachfront location so close to Oneroa Village, Waiheke Island
• Huge sunny decks & magnificent bay and beach views
• Oozing Charm - Enclosed Fireplace - Free Wifi - Ipod Dock
About This Property
This gorgeous Waiheke Island beach house is set in a wonderful location overlooking Oneroa Bay and Oneroa Beach, Waiheke Island and oozes charm! The large southeast facing deck which opens from the open plan living and dining area is the perfect spot for a sunny breakfast or a cool relaxing afternoon and has close views over the bay and the beach. Wander through the spacious living area and another opens onto the western side of the beach house. Lovely all day sunshine and more views of vineyards and distant seaviews. One of the bedrooms also open onto this deck.
Simply perfect for those seeking peace and tranquility and yet a close walk to the cafes and shops of Oneroa Village and just a hop skip and a jump down to the beach for a swim. This property has it all! A recommended place to stay in Waiheke.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1 - Queen bed, wardrobe, drawers & dressing table. Bedside tables & lighting, alarm clock with ipod dock, radio and TV.
• Bedroom 2 - Queen bed, wardrobe & drawers, bedside tables & lighting, alarm clock.
• Bedroom 3 - Queen bed, wardrobe, bedside table and light, alarm clock ipod dock.
• Additional Sleeping - Platinum Raised single Aerobed also available upon request ($25 additional)
• Ensuite Bathroom Bedroom 1 - Toilet, shower, vanity - excellent standard.
• Main Bathroom - Toilet, shower, vanity - excellent standard.
• Portacot - Suitable from birth to three years of age. Guest to provide own bedding, linen & towels for infant.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Large deck opening from dining and beautiful close seaviews overlooking Oneroa bay.
• Huge deck opening from living and 2 bedrooms overlooking gardens, vineyards and distant seaview
• Large gardens and lawns. Fishpond is not fenced and children should be supervised at all times.
• Outdoor furniture includes new (2020) 3 seater outdoor couch with 2 armchairs and a coffee table
• Gas BBQ
• Tennis racquets
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen opening onto decks on 2 sides of house
• Beautiful seaview from the dining and kitchen areas
• Good quality furnishings throughout
• TV, Video, DVD, Freeview TV
• Free WiFi broadband internet
• Stereo with ipod dock.
• Scrabble, Cards, Books & Magazines
• Children's and adult's videos
• Enclosed fire
• Electric Heating
• Cooling fans
• Telephone (tollbar)
• Cellphone reception good for all
• Full kitchen
• Full size Fridge-Freezer (new 2020)
• 2nd older fridge and freezer in basement
• Microwave oven
• Coffee plunger & coffee percolator
• Electric frypan and food processor
• Cookware, dinnerware and glassware of excellent standard
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• Iron & ironing board
• Beach House on the Bay is an eco home with environmentally friendly cleaning products provided and a compost bin for food scraps. We encourage recycling and turning off the lights and heat when not in use.
• PARKING AND ACCESS:-
• Off street parking plentiful, accessed via long concreted driveway sloping up from road.
• Front of house is closer to ground level. Rear of house is higher off ground.
Small children? Please note there is an unfenced fishpond in the garden. The deck railings are not child safe and are a sit-on style.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov (except Qu.Bth/Lab W'end)||$325|
|01 Dec - 22 Dec 2019||$435|
|23 Dec - 15 Jan 2020||$655|
|16 Jan - 10 Feb, 2020||$495|
|11 Feb - 30 Apr - Weekends||$495|
|11 Feb - 30 Apr - Midweek||$435|
|Easter, Queens bday & Labour wknd||$495|
|1 night booking surcharge (see conditions below)||$125|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
PLUS exit cleaning of $160
PLUS linen provision of $20 per person per stay
1 night bookings possible during off peak times at surcharge $125. May be booked no more than 7 days in advance of arrival.
Aerobed available on request - $25 plus linen
Discounts & Special Deals
Special offer May -October - 10% discount 7 nights+ 25% discount 30 nights+
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at the cost shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here)
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Beach towels are also provided.
Aerobed available at $25 plus linen costs. Please request at time of booking.
Baby Portacot available. Guest must provide own linen, bedding & towel for infant.
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 Night minimum except for:-
1 night during off peak (surcharge $125). May be booked no more than 7 days in advance of arrival.
3 Nights Public Holiday Weekends & Waitangi
4 Nights Easter
5 Nights 16 - 25 Dec & 17 - 31 Jan
7 Nights 26 Dec - 16 Jan
Sorry, no pets.
No smoking inside property, please.
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Kennedy (Stayed in February)
“Home had great indoor outdoor flow with good seaview. Beds were comfortable and bathrooms clean and tidy. Excellent location with short drive to above average bars, cafes shops and ferry terminal.
Very reasonably priced and a hassle free stay from arrival to departure. ”
Review by Kathy (Stayed in January)
“Enjoyed our stay at Beach House on The Bay very much. It has a lovely homely feel to the place and everything is just as is described in the Holiday Home information. We have holidayed at many properties at Waiheke, and Beach on The Bay is a place that we would definitely like to stay again.
Review by Barbara (Stayed in February)
“We loved the house. The three of us had room to spread out, with two decks and three big bedrooms. The house had a relaxed holiday feel and was lovely and peaceful. The kitchen was very clean and modern and we especially enjoyed the coffee maker. Two of the nicest things were the view of the bay and the easy walking access to the beach. Would definitely recommend, but don't forget your mosquito repellent!”