from $340 / night
Beach House on The Bay
• Peace, privacy & tranquility in Oneroa Beachfront location so close to Oneroa Village, Waiheke Island
• Huge sunny decks & magnificent bay and beach views
• Oozing Charm - Enclosed Fireplace - Free WiFi - iPod Dock
Bedrooms & Beds
Sleeps up to 6 guests
- Bedroom 1: Queen
- Bedroom 2: Queen
- Bedroom 3: Queen
- Bedroom 4:
- Bedroom 5:
- Bedroom 6:
- Extra Accommodation (available at extra cost):
Amenities & Facilities
- Rates include 6 Guests.
- 1 night stays possible within 7 days of arrival (off peak). A surcharge of $150 will apply. Please enter dates for availability.
- Service Fee $18
- Aerobed available on request ($45 including linen). Please note maximum occupancy is 6 in total
- Portacot available, guests to bring own bedding and linen for this.
Linen & Cleaning
- Linen is provided. Single bed $20 per bed. Double bed $40 per bed.
- Linen fees are per bed (not per person) & include bedroom, bathroom & kitchen linen
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise advised).
Beach towels are also provided.
Aerobed available at $25 plus linen costs. Please request at time of booking.
Baby Portacot available. Guest must provide own linen, bedding & towel for infant.
Cleaning: Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided at $160.
Discounts & Deals
Base rates shown. Final costs are based on number of guests, cleaning costs, service fee and other optional or special costs. Please use the Booking or Enquiry form for further details.
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Kennedy (Stayed in February)
“Home had great indoor outdoor flow with good seaview. Beds were comfortable and bathrooms clean and tidy. Excellent location with short drive to above average bars, cafes shops and ferry terminal.
Very reasonably priced and a hassle free stay from arrival to departure. ”
Review by Kathy (Stayed in January)
“Enjoyed our stay at Beach House on The Bay very much. It has a lovely homely feel to the place and everything is just as is described in the Holiday Home information. We have holidayed at many properties at Waiheke, and Beach on The Bay is a place that we would definitely like to stay again.
Review by Barbara (Stayed in February)
“We loved the house. The three of us had room to spread out, with two decks and three big bedrooms. The house had a relaxed holiday feel and was lovely and peaceful. The kitchen was very clean and modern and we especially enjoyed the coffee maker. Two of the nicest things were the view of the bay and the easy walking access to the beach. Would definitely recommend, but don't forget your mosquito repellent!”