Beach House on the Bay #146
from $295 to $595 per night
• Peace privacy & tranquility yet so close to Oneroa Village, Waiheke Island, and Oneroa Beach
• Huge sunny decks & magnificent bay and beach views
• Oozing Charm - Enclosed Fireplace - Free Wifi - Ipod Dock
About This Property
This gorgeous Waiheke Island beach house is set in a wonderful location overlooking Oneroa Bay and Oneroa Beach, Waiheke Island and oozes charm! The large southeast facing deck which opens from the open plan living and dining area is the perfect spot for a sunny breakfast or a cool relaxing afternoon and has close views over the bay and the beach. Wander through the spacious living area and another opens onto the western side of the beach house. Lovely all day sunshine and more views of vineyards and distant seaviews. One of the bedrooms also open onto this deck. Simply perfect for those seeking peace and tranquility and yet a close walk to the cafes and shops of Oneroa Village and just a hop skip and a jump down to the beach for a swim. This property has it all! A recommended place to stay in Waiheke.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1 - Queen bed, wardrobe, drawers & dressing table. Bedside tables & lighting, alarm clock with ipod dock, radio and TV.
• Bedroom 2 - Queen bed, wardrobe & drawers, bedside tables & lighting, alarm clock.
• Bedroom 3 - Bedroom 3 - Queen bed, wardrobe, bedside table and light, alarm clock ipod dock. Additional Sleeping - Platinum Raised single Aerobed also available upon request ($25 additional)
• Ensuite off Bedroom 3 - Toilet, shower, vanity - excellent standard.
• Portacot - Suitable from birth to three years of age. Babies cot, baby cot
• Bathroom - Toilet, shower, vanity - excellent standard.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Large deck opening from dining and beautiful close seaviews overlooking Oneroa bay.
• Huge deck opening from living and 2 bedrooms overlooking gardens, vineyards and distant seaview
• Large gardens and lawns. Fishpond is not fenced and children should be supervised at all times.
• Outdoor furniture
• Gas BBQ
• Tennis racquets
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen opening onto decks on 2 sides of house
• Beautiful seaview from the dining and kitchen areas
• Good quality furnishings throughout
• TV, Video, DVD, Freeview TV
• Free WiFi broadband internet
• Stereo with ipod dock.
• Scrabble, Cards, Books & Magazines
• Children's and adult's videos
• Enclosed fire
• Electric Heating
• Cooling fans
• Telephone (tollbar)
• Cellphone reception good for all
• Full kitchen
• Full size Fridge-Freezer
• Microwave oven
• Coffee plunger & coffee percolator
• Electric frypan and food processor
• Cookware, dinnerware and glassware of excellent standard
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• Iron & ironing board
• Beach House on the Bay is an eco home with environmentally friendly cleaning products provided and a compost bin for food scraps. We encourage recycling and turning off the lights and heat when not in use.
• PARKING AND ACCESS:-
• Off street parking plentiful, accessed via long concreted driveway sloping up from road.
• Front of house is closer to ground level. Rear of house is higher off ground.
• FEEDBACK FROM GUESTS:-
• "Really enjoyed the house on the bay, loved the views and position so close to walkways and sitting by the lovely fireplace was absolutely perfect. Great beds and lovely bathrooms, very very nice." -Kay, Jun
• "We couldn't have asked for better accommodation it was just beyond our expectations so thank you :) everything was clean and tidy and modern. The view was beautiful and was easy to access the beach or walk into town. But quiet and safe at the same time. Will hopefully stay in this piece of paradise again one day soon." Alesha, Feb
• "We enjoyed our stay very much thank you and everything was either as or better than expected. The house had everything we needed and with the grounds was tidy and well kept." - Julian, Nov
• We were very happy with our accommodation on Waiheke. It was clean and tidy and had everything we needed as a family of 4. The location was really good for access to the beach and Oneroa township and was quiet and peaceful with nice views down onto Oneroa Beach.
• "Everything was fabulous at the home that we rented. And would have no hesitation in recommending this to others. Beds very comfortable. Easy walking distance to village etc."
• "The holiday house was lovely, it had everything we needed. The views were fantastic and the logburner was great at night."
• "Yes we were very happy with our accommodation on Waiheke. It was clean and tidy and had everything we needed. The location was really good for access to the beach and Oneroa township and was quiet and peaceful with nice views down onto Oneroa Beach."
Small children? Please note there is an unfenced fishpond in the garden. The deck railings are not child safe.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov (except Qu.Bth/Lab W'end)||$295|
|01 Dec - 22 Dec||$395|
|23 Dec - 15 Jan||$595|
|16 Jan - 10 Feb,||$450|
|11 Feb - 30 Apr - Weekends||$450|
|11 Feb - 30 Apr - Midweek||$395|
|Easter, Queens bday & Labour wknd||$450|
|1 night booking surcharge (see conditions below)||$110|
PLUS exit cleaning of $160
PLUS linen provision of $20 per person per stay
* Beach towels are also provided.
* 1 night bookings possible during off peak times at surcharge $110. May be booked no more than 7 days in advance of arrival.
Discounts & Special Deals
Special offer May -October - 10% discount 7 nights+ 25% discount 30 nights+
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels will be provided.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 Night minimum except for:-
1 night during off peak (surcharge $110). May be booked no more than 7 days in advance of arrival.
3 Nights Public Holiday Weekends & Waitangi
4 Nights Easter
5 Nights 16 - 25 Dec & 17 - 31 Jan
7 Nights 26 Dec - 16 Jan
Sorry, no pets.
No smoking inside property, please.
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by: Andrew (Stayed in November)
“Thank you Beach House Bach! Arriving in from Australia, our five night stay on Wahieke Island for a family wedding in the Cable Bay Vineyards was so special and made all the easier by such a wonderful Bach.
Easily accommodating three adult couples there was plenty of hot water, double bedrooms each and the two bathrooms easily catering for six of us!
Sharing the fish we caught during our day out on on the harbour on Terry & Mark's Trawler with our visiting family was so easy too - a great BBQ and kitchen accoutrements and a very thoughtfully filled pantry including olive oil, sauces you only need a dash of etc., and we loved passing forward our extra items as we left! Also loved that we could leave our left over greens in the compost bin provided too!
Would love to return another time - definitely recommend Beach House on the Bay to anyone wanting a get away, to catch the sea breezes and of course, to enjoy the Island offerings of easy to reach places to enjoy great cuisine, great coffee, casual & fine dining venues and superb wines. Alice & Family Nov 18”
Review by: Anna (Stayed in January)
“Yes we loved our stay, the location and view was fabulous. The house stood strong in the storm but it was a new experience for us to have no power!! Cooking facilities were great especially the barbeque. It would be excellent to get Sky TV!!”
Review by: Trish (Stayed in August)
“House was great and as expected. Had all that we needed including firewood - fire a great asset. Location ideal - close walk to town - lovely views and peaceful. Perfect for our needs as a family.”