Bay Breeze #218
from $285 to $350 per night
• Beautiful home oh so close to the Beaches, Cafes & Shops of Oneroa Village, Waiheke Island.
• Magnificent seaviews!
• Very close to 3 beach access pathways
• MY SKY 46" HD TV & Home Theatre
About This Property
This Waiheke Island property has 'wow' factor!! The magnificent views halt you in your tracks as you walk in the door. The lovely living room is very spacious and has windows all around to take advantage of those fabulous views! Ranch sliders open on 2 sides onto decks and lawn, giving the home a wonderful indoor/outdoor flow. The living dining and kitchen are open plan with more sliding doors opening onto the deck from the dining area, though the living area can be easily closed off from the dining and kitchen if required. Location is everything, and this home enjoys a perfect spot just a few minutes easy walk along the road to the shops and cafes of Oneroa Village, Waiheke Island.. Just a short wander along the road brings to you 3 different beach access pathways, so a walk before breakfast or a quick dip before lunch is easy to do. We know you will love this lovely home! A great place to stay on Waiheke Island.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1 - Queen bed with electric blanket, wardrobe, drawers, bedside tables, bedside lighting. Ranch slider opening onto main deck. Wonderful seaviews!
• Bedroom 2 - Queen bed with electric blanket, wardrobe, drawers, small bedside tables, bedside lighting
• Spacious bathroom with shower and vanity within. Toilet in separate room but accessed through bathroom.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Large, north facing deck opening from living and dining areas with magnificent views over Oneroa Bay and the Hauraki Gulf (railings are low)
• Second spacious almost ground level deck opening from living room and stepping on to the large lawns and gardens.
• Spacious level lawns and gardens
• Quality Outdoor tables and chairs
• Sun umbrella
• Gas BBQ
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Huge open plan living which opens to dining kitchen and via ranch sliders onto decks on 2 sides. Wide sliding doors can be closed to separate the living from the dining and kitchen if required.
• TV - 46" flatscreen Full HD
• TV - 32i" flatscreen Full HD
• MY SKY TV sky tv
• Free WiFi. high speed internet, broadband
• Home Theatre System with 6 speakers
• DVD & CD player
• Video player
• Cellphone reception good for 021 and 027
• Free Wifi Internet broadband
• Furnishings of good standard and very comfortable
• Electric heating - reverse cycle air-conditioning Heat Pump
• Full kitchen - spacious and well equipped with large island bench
• Microwave oven
• Coffee plunger
• Coffee percolator
• Food Processor
• Dinnerware, Glassware and cookware of very good standard
• Automatic Washing Machine
• Electric Clothes dryer
• Iron and ironing board
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for 2 vehicles - easy access and level
• Easy access from parking up one or two steps onto deck
• GUEST FEEDBACK:-
• "Bay Breeze was a beautiful house. It was well appointed and had fantastic views of the water. It had a lovely garden and we enjoyed the constant twitter of birds. It exceeded our expectations and I would recommend it to anyone." - Judith, Dec/Jan
Property is suitable for babies up to 12 months. Other children only with owners prior approval.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|All rates are for 2 people from||$285|
|19 Dec - 10 Jan, Easter||$350|
|11 Jan - 20 Dec (excl Easter)||$285|
|Extra guests (max 2) p/p, p/n (incl ch 2 yrs+)||$40|
Optional Exit Cleaning $70 - please request at time of booking.
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels will be provided.
Exit Cleaning: Standard Exit Cleaning service is available at cost shown below nightly rates. Please request at time of booking. Otherwise, guests are required to leave the property cleaned as found.
2 nights minimum except for :
3 nights Easter and public holiday weekends
7 nights 26 Dec -03 Jan
Pets not permitted sorry
No smoking in property please
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by: Roger (Stayed in March)
“We had a delightful time (a family wedding) made more special by our stay in Bay Breeze. We stayed for 4 nights, as did other family members and friends in different types of accommodation in and around Oneroa. There was a sort of ‘battle of the baches” and Bay Breeze clearly won. It was exceptionally well appointed, and beautifully laid out. If we’re ever on Waiheke for a break, I hope that Bay Breeze is still available, because it would be a pleasure to be able to use it as a home, which after all is what it is. Such a relaxing place to unwind. Please give our compliments on such a wonderful rental home.”
Review by: Margaret (Stayed in November)
“This house is a great location for folk without a car . So handy to shops yet really quiet spot . Great kitchen , would definitely stay again .”
Review by: Marie (Stayed in February)
“Bay Breeze was fabulous. Everything about it was geared to make our stay a memorable one. Beautiful views, extremely well equipped, comfortable home and spotlessly clean. 10/10.”