Bay Breeze #218
from $285 to $350 per night
• Beautiful home oh so close to the Beaches, Cafes & Shops of Oneroa Village, Waiheke Island.
• Magnificent seaviews!
• Very close to 3 beach access pathways
• MY SKY 46" HD TV & Home Theatre
About This Property
This Waiheke Island property has 'wow' factor!! The magnificent views halt you in your tracks as you walk in the door. The lovely living room is very spacious and has windows all around to take advantage of those fabulous views! Ranch sliders open on 2 sides onto decks and lawn, giving the home a wonderful indoor/outdoor flow. The living dining and kitchen are open plan with more sliding doors opening onto the deck from the dining area, though the living area can be easily closed off from the dining and kitchen if required.
Location is everything, and this home enjoys a perfect spot just a few minutes easy walk along the road to the shops and cafes of Oneroa Village, Waiheke Island.. Just a short wander along the road brings to you 3 different beach access pathways, so a walk before breakfast or a quick dip before lunch is easy to do. We know you will love this lovely home! A great place to stay on Waiheke Island.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1 - Queen bed with electric blanket, wardrobe, drawers, bedside tables, bedside lighting. Ranch slider opening onto main deck. Wonderful seaviews!
• Bedroom 2 - Queen bed with electric blanket, wardrobe, drawers, small bedside tables, bedside lighting
• Spacious bathroom with shower and vanity within. Toilet in separate room but accessed through bathroom.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Large, north facing deck opening from living and dining areas with magnificent views over Oneroa Bay and the Hauraki Gulf (railings are low)
• Second spacious almost ground level deck opening from living room and stepping on to the large lawns and gardens.
• Spacious level lawns and gardens
• Quality Outdoor tables and chairs
• Sun umbrella
• Gas BBQ
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Huge open plan living which opens to dining kitchen and via ranch sliders onto decks on 2 sides. Wide sliding doors can be closed to separate the living from the dining and kitchen if required.
• TV - 46" flatscreen Full HD
• TV - 32i" flatscreen Full HD
• MY SKY TV sky tv
• Free WiFi. high speed internet, broadband
• Home Theatre System with 6 speakers
• DVD & CD player
• Video player
• Cellphone reception good for 021 and 027
• Free Wifi Internet broadband
• Furnishings of good standard and very comfortable
• Electric heating - reverse cycle air-conditioning Heat Pump
• Full kitchen - spacious and well equipped with large island bench
• Microwave oven
• Coffee plunger
• Coffee percolator
• Food Processor
• Dinnerware, Glassware and cookware of very good standard
• Automatic Washing Machine
• Electric Clothes dryer
• Iron and ironing board
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for 2 vehicles - easy access and level
• Easy access from parking up one or two steps onto deck
Property is suitable for babies up to 12 months. Other children only with owners prior approval.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|All rates are for 2 people from||$285|
|19 Dec - 10 Jan, Easter||$350|
|11 Jan - 20 Dec (excl Easter)||$285|
|Extra guests (max 2) p/p, p/n (incl ch 2 yrs+)||$40|
Extras & Additional Costs
Optional Exit Cleaning $70 - please request at time of booking.
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at no additional cost. Includes one (1) bath towel per person.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here).
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Option 1 - Exit Cleaning Provided
Standard Exit Cleaning Service will be provided at the cost shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Please request Cleaning when making your booking.
Option 2 - You Do The Cleaning
You fully clean the property before vacating, ready for the next guests to occupy and including vacuuming & mopping all floors, cleaning the kitchen, bathrooms & toilets etc.
2 nights minimum except for :
3 nights Easter and public holiday weekends
7 nights 26 Dec -03 Jan
Pets not permitted sorry
No smoking in property please
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Lee (Stayed in March)
“We would like to commend the owners Joan and Hugh on their lovely home, they have done everything just right. From the coffee, tea, milk and cold water in the fridge, the beautiful white linen and towels, to the array of books around the house.
It was an absolute pleasure to stay in their lovely home with the amazing views!”
Review by Roger (Stayed in March)
“We had a delightful time (a family wedding) made more special by our stay in Bay Breeze. We stayed for 4 nights, as did other family members and friends in different types of accommodation in and around Oneroa. There was a sort of ‘battle of the baches” and Bay Breeze clearly won. It was exceptionally well appointed, and beautifully laid out. If we’re ever on Waiheke for a break, I hope that Bay Breeze is still available, because it would be a pleasure to be able to use it as a home, which after all is what it is. Such a relaxing place to unwind. Please give our compliments on such a wonderful rental home.”
Review by Margaret (Stayed in November)
“This house is a great location for folk without a car . So handy to shops yet really quiet spot . Great kitchen , would definitely stay again .”