Basils Hideaway #482
Palm Beach Area - Ostend
from $295 to $595 per night
• Well appointed and gorgeous home
• All day sun, with several outdoor areas to choose from
• Plenty of room for the extended family, or 2 families to share
• Serene and peaceful, surrounded by bird life
About This Property
Set amongst glorious native bush with views over the wetlands sits this beautiful and spacious Waiheke Holiday family home. The extensive, North facing deck provides you with all day sun and the clever design provides shade exactly where you need it. The is also an additional outdoor courtyard set up for your summer alfresco dining, and a lovely large lawn area perfect for games, or an afternoon snooze under the tree.
The home itself is warm and welcoming, with high ceilings and a selection of indoor entertainment to keep you occupied. The home has been lovingly built for ease and comfort with a family in mind. With ample room for the extended family or for 2 families to share, this home is just perfect for your magical Island getaway.
Walk to the ever popular palm beach within 15 minutes (or a 30 second drive!) or meander up the road to the Ostend shops. Here you will find the local supermarket, the Saturday markets, or a selection of bespoke shopping experiences. Oneroa Village is a 5 minute drive away and the handy central location gives the perfect vantage point for many an adventure. There is also a bus stop a few strides away from the home.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Lower level
• Bedroom 1: King bed, bedside tables, reading lights, electric blankets, 2 sets of drawers.
• Bathroom1 : Ensuite. Shower, vanity and toilet.
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed, bedside tables, reading lights, electric blankets, wardrobe and drawers.
• Bathroom 2: Toilet and sink.
• Upper level
• Bedroom 3: Queen bed, bedside tables, reading lights, electric blankets, wardrobe with drawers.
• Bedroom 4: 2 X twin king singles, bedside table, electric blankets, wardrobe and drawers.
• Bathroom 3: Spacious. Shower, vanity and toilet.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Extensive North facing deck - both covered and uncovered areas
• Several outdoor seating areas
• Large outdoor lawn and garden
• Courtyard dining area
• Weber gas BBQ (new) with fuel provided
• Outdoor shower
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Fire place
• Sony 50" TV
• Electric heating and air conditioning:
• 2 heatpumps
• Ceiling fans in most rooms
• Free Fibre WIFI Broadband
• Good cell phone reception on all networks
• Full size fridge/freezer
• Electric oven and stove-top
• Coffee plunger
• Food processor
• Excellent quality dinner, cookware and glassware
• Located in the garage
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• Clothes line
• Clothes airer
• Iron and ironing board
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Easy access section and home, drive in to the garage with internal access, or stop right outside the front door.
• Parking for 2 - 3 cars, possibly a boat - please enquire.
There are 2 sets of internal stairs here. The first set is up 3 or 4 stairs to the lower bedrooms, the second is a full flight up to the top level.
While pet friendly, this home is not fully fenced
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 31 Oct (excl Labour W'end)(3rd nt free)||$295|
|01 Nov - 23 Dec||$320|
|24 Dec - 7 Jan||$595|
|8 Jan - 09 Feb, Easter||$395|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (weekends)||$375|
|10 Feb - 31 Apr (midweek)||$295|
Extras & Additional Costs
* Plus $150 per booking for exit cleaning and $20/person for linen.
* 3rd night FREE DEALS! May to Nov (see conditions below).
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
MIidweek rates OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here).
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
3 Nights Labour &, Waitangi Weekends
4 Nights Easter
7 Nights 20 Dec - 7 Jan
3 nights 8 - 31 Jan
Small pets may be considered on application - please enquire
Family and mature groups only please
Small children or less abled? Pease see important notes above regarding internal stairs