Au Bout du Monde #423
Oneroa - Little Oneroa
from $250 to $550 per night
• Room for everyone to spread out - Suits 2 families sharing
• Fabulous location - short walk to the Little Oneroa Beach access path
• Easy walk to Oneroa Village to enjoy the shops, cafes and restaurants
• Games Room with Table Tennis & Darts Board. Free Wifi
About This Property
Au Bout du Monde... 'At the end of the world'. You need go no further to find the perfect beachhouse for your stay on Waiheke ! Spacious and roomy, this lovely family beachhouse is in fabulous location so close to Little Oneroa Beach and an easy walk to the centre of Oneroa Village.The accommodation is set on 2 levels, the main living, 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom are on the upper level while downstairs (internal access) you will find a 3rd bedrooms and another spacious living area with new (2016) comfortable slide-out sofabeds, This home is perfect for extended families or for 2 families to share. When the beach beckons you, it's a quick walk down the Little Oneroa access track to Little Oneroa Beach or a little further to walk around via the road. Little Oneroa also boasts a fabulous childrens' playground, free public gas BBQ's and picnic tables as well as a well stocked general store and takeaways. Just a little further along the road you will find Oneroa Village, Waiheke Island with it's plethora of shops, restaurants and cafes. Plenty of interesting and eclectic shops to enjoy as you while away a peaceful afternoon. This lovely home is beautifully presented and comfortably furnished - a perfect spot to enjoy your stay on Waiheke ..
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Upper Living Level
• Bedroom 1 - King Bed, bedside tables, reading lights, wardrobe, drawers
• Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Beds, Bedside table, reading lights, wardrobe, drawers
• Bathroom 1 - Shower, vanity, heated towel rail
• Separate Toilet
• Lower Level 2nd Living area and outdoor terrace are also on this level.
• Bedroom 3 - Queen Bed, reading lights
• Bedroom 4 / 2nd Living Area / Rumpus room - 2 Double slide-out slat sofabeds with bambillo toppers. Very comfortable. New in 2016.
• Portacot Baby cot, babies cot
• Separate Games Room
• Single fold up bed. Games room is just across the paved terrace to the lower level living area.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Sunny northeast to northwest facing deck opening from main living on upper level.
• Outdoor furniture on deck including folding sun loungers and additional folding chairs
• Shade sail on deck
• Spacious sunny paved terrace opening from downstairs 2nd living area
• Quality outdoor table and chairs
• Gas BBQ (covered)
• Lovely large lawns beyond paved terrace - perfect for games
• Child swing in tree in garden
• Very close walk to Little Oneroa Beach and children's playground
• Games Room with Table Tennis Table & Dart Board
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Huge and spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen opening to sunny deck with child gate
• 2nd Living area on lower level with place to 'make a cuppa'
• Separate Rumpus Games room with Table Tennis table (ping pong table) and Dart Board
• Flat Screen TV 32"
• SKY TV incl Sky Sport (coming July 2017)
• DVD player
• Electric heating
• Cellphone reception good
• Free Wireless internet broadband - Wifi
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Large and spacious kitchen with plenty of room to prepare for the hungry hoards
• Full size fridge / freezer
• Full oven
• Electric stove top with 4 gas hobs
• Microwave oven
• Nespresso Coffee machine (guests provide own coffee pods)
• Standard of cookware, dinnerware and glassware is excellent
• Automatic washing machine (top loading)
• Electric clothes dryer
• External clothes line
• Iron and Ironing board
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for 2 - 3 vehicles in sloping driveway (gravel) beside house
• Access to house is up a short flight of timber stairs with handrails. Additional access at ground level into lower level living.
• GUEST FEEDBACK:-
• "We had a fantastic time at the house in Waiheke on the past weekend. The house is spacious for two family, very well equipped and have a fantastic location (close to beach, playground and city center). Owner have been very helpful and great with communication! We hope that we can rent it out in the near future again." Kinga - May
• "Thanks for emailing, we loved it! The house was totally perfect! great size and location, really ideal for our group. The set up was really nice and everything we needed was available. Was nice to have lots of mirrors around too – we were getting ready for a wedding so was important haha!
• Everything worked fine, I think the only problem we had was finding the light switch for the kitchen, but when we read their notes we found the instructions!
• We would all love to book it again next year and make it an annual trip!" - CN December
• "We enjoyed our Waiheke stay very much. Your holiday home the Au Bout du Monde could not have been more perfect for our group.Its a holiday home that offers everything that you could possible need and more. Comfort, clean and lovely decor with good indoor outdoor space to have a great break away. We all loved our stay and thank you very much. I will be recommending this place and your great service to anyone going to Waiheke." - Pauline, Nov
• "We had a fantastic stay at Au Bout du Monde for my 40th birthday. There was plenty of room for all of my girlfriends and the two bathrooms made things very comfortable. Touches like the nespresso machine and high quality linen made things easier . When my husband and kids visited the house proved very popular due in part to the lovely neighbours and games room. We would love to return. The house would be ideal for an extended family or two families." Katharine, Oct
• “Big living areas – awesome for our family and friends – has everything you need – wildlife around the section amazing with rabbits hopping around the back patio, tui’s a bellbird, wood pigeons out in the trees near the deck which blew our Canadian in-laws away and gave them great photo opportunities. The owners even fitted a child security gate at the top of the stairs the morning before our arrival when they heard we had our grandchild (under 2) was coming with us. Sky TV a hit with son-in-law who loved to watch the Rugby League play offs from the NRL.
• Handy to Oneroa & a quick walk to Little Oneroa beach – Highly recommended-would not hestitate to stay again!” - Ray & Family - Sept
• "Our stay was amazing , The team at Waiheke Holiday Homes were brilliant to deal with , Got straight back to us with any questions. The home was brilliant and very homely, Had a great stay and enjoyable experience dealing Waiheke Holiday Homes." - Jess & Doug, Apr
• "Au Bout du Monde was a perfect haven for my group from Northland during our 12 day interactive project on the sculpture trail during Sculpture on the Gulf 2017. We were able to relax in the lounge and on the decks, cool off with a swim and enjoy our meals with lots of talk and laughter around the table each evening. The address in Little Oneroa was very handy to everything we needed as well." Maureen, Feb
• "We absolutely loved our stay. The house was perfect and in such a great location." - Rebecca, Dec
• "Enjoyed the stay. Nice modern and clean place. Good value Easy dealing with you guys." - Greg, Nov
• "The kitchen was large and well equipped which was excellent. At night it was quiet and during the day when it was raining we were all able to be together in the lounge. It was within walking distance to the beach as well which was lovely" - Karen, Nov
Small children? Please see deck railings. Solid and with a gate however a young Tarzan or Jane could climb over this.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Oct (8 guests) (3rd Night free deals)||$250|
|01 Nov - 23 Dec, Labour Weekend (8 guests)||$325|
|24 Dec - 5 Jan (8 guests)||$550|
|6 Jan - 13 Jan, Easter (8 guests)||$450|
|14 Jan - 09 Feb (8 guests)||$395|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (midweek)(8 guests)||$295|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (W'ends & Pub hol w/nds)(8 guests)||$395|
|Extra guests (up to 3) per person per night||$30|
PLUS Exit Cleaning $150 per booking
Optional Linen can be provided at $20 per person per stay. Please advise at time of booking if required.
Rate includes 8 guests. Extra guests (2+ years) $30 per person per night
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 30 Nov (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
OR Midweek Rates OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels can be provided at cost shown below nightly rates. Please request at time of booking. Otherwise, guests will provide all own linen (i.e. top and bottom sheets, pillow slips, all towels and bath linen, teatowels). Pillows and Duvets or blankets will be provided at the property.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 Night minumum except for:-
3 Nights Public Holiday Weekends
3 Nights 22 - 25 Dec & 17 - 31 Jan
4 Nights Easter
7 Nights 26 Dec - 4 Jan
5 nights 5 January - 16 Jan
Pets permitted on application
No smoking in or near the home please
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by: Rebecca (Stayed in November)
“What a fabulous home in a great location. We had such a lovely time. Beautiful back yard and 2 fantastic decks/balcony. Tui and Kereru all around and a pretty swing under the tree. Thanks so much - this met all of our needs. Would definitely use it again. ”
Review by: Karen (Stayed in April)
“We had a great time thank you. The house was very suitable for the age groups and very well equipped. Easy to find, great location.”
Review by: Jess and Doug (Stayed in April)
“Our stay was amazing , The team at Waiheke Holiday Homes were brilliant to deal with , Got straight back to us with any questions. The home was brilliant and very homely, Had a great stay and enjoyable experience dealing Waiheke Holiday Homes.”