At Water's Edge #100
Oneroa Area - Matiatia Estate
from $716 to $1366 per night
• Checkout the amazing video tour
• Stunningly simple designer home with Private Beach
• Magnificent seaviews from every room
• Magical 5 acres of privacy 4 mins Oneroa Village
• Huge covered decks & very large courtyard
• Hot Springs Spa pool to relax & unwind
• SKY TV, Free WiFi, Dishwasher
About This Property
This magnificent Waiheke property is a designer 'Bach-Kit' home, specially designed for holiday living and to best enjoy the absolutely spectacular surrounding seaviews! Located in the beautiful Matiatia Estate, Waiheke Island the property is in a secure 'locked gate' environment. Direct access to 2 'almost private' beaches via a walking track to the front of the property - can be a little 'tricky' with small children, but not impossible. Or drive the short drive to the gorgeous white sands of Oneroa Beach in about 4 minutes. The interior of the bach is beautifully furnished and guests can relax on the 'Simon James' sofa and enjoy the superb views in comfort, or laze about in the sunshine on the deck or lawn. Meals can be enjoyed on the undercover deck, sheltered and yet open to those wonderful seaviews. Watch the ferries come and go and the yachts sail by. In the evening, delight in the glorious sunsets and the lights of Sky Tower and Auckland City. The property looks straight out to Motutapu, Rangitoto and Motuihe Islands and to the north, to Rakino Island.
The open plan living, kitchen, dining and the outdoor undercover living are are located in the centre of the building. Bedrooms 1 and 3 and Bathroom 1 are along the hallway from the living room. Bedroom 2 with ensuite is located on the other side of the outdoor undercover area. When the walls and windows are 'hidden away' in the walls, these all end up as one huge area. Beautiful! Simplicity, luxury, stunning seaviews! Perfect Waiheke Accommodation
Checkout the amazing video tour
Please note that children should be supervised at all times. To ensure their safety, care should be taken that they don't venture too near the cliff's edge by the sea, which is a reasonable distance from the house.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1 - King bed, wardrobe, bedside tables and lighting. Magnificent views!!!
• Bedroom 2 - Queen bed , wardrobe, bedside tables and lighting. Magnificent views!!! Located on other side of covered outdoor area beside living room.
• Bedroom 3 - King bed. Located beside Bedroom 1.
• Bathroom 1 - Located beside Bedrooms 1 and 3. Shower, vanity, toilet.
• Bathroom 2 - ensuite to Bedroom 2. Shower, vanity, toilet.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Excellent 'flow through' undercover outdoor living area set between the main living 'pod' and the 2nd bedroom 'pod' and all under the main roof of the house. Designed for keeping cool in summer but with huge glass 'hideaway' doors on one side allow it to be closed off on cooler days.
• Additional decks for sunbathing and taking in the magical seaview
• Huge additional deck with modern louvre roof which can be opened to allow in the sunshine or closed to keep cool and dry.
• Huge paved courtyard
• Hot Springs Spa pool
• Sun loungers x 5 for relaxing and enjoying the beautiful seaviews all around you
• Outdoor tables and chairs
• Room to play petanque and croquet
• Direct Beach access to private beach - walk across the lawns and down a fairly steep track to the beach.
• Gas BBQ
• Outdoor patio heater
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Huge 'hideaway' windows in all rooms except bathrooms which slide into the walls and out of sight.
• Furnishings of a high standard - Simon James couches
• Smart TV, DVD, Bose Stereo
• SKY TV - Netfilx, sky tv with sky movies & sky sport
• Free WiFi - Internet broadband
• Cellphones 021 and 027 have reasonable reception
• Board Games, Books
• Wall heaters in every room
• Full kitchen. Excellent standard of cookware, dinnerware, glassware etc.
• Full sized fridge/freezer
• Coffee plunger
• Electric heating - Skope heater in every room, thermostatically controlled.
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• Iron and Ironing Board
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for 3 or 4 vehicles in drive-through driveway. Room for boat parking in driveway
• Access to house from parking down sloping concrete pathway & some steps down to house.
• CHILD SAFETY - Children should be closely supervised at all times. Care should be taken to ensure children don't venture too near the cliffs by the sea, which are a reasonable distance from the house.
• PLEASE NOTE - This property is to used solely for accommodation purposes as per the agreement. Any other activities including but not limited to the likes of commercial filming, advertising, photography, weddings, meetings or functions are not permitted without the express written permission of the owners
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Aug (incl 4)||$716|
|01 Sep - 19 Dec (incl 4)||$816|
|20 Dec - 31 Jan||$1366|
|01 Feb - 30 Apr (incl 4)||$916|
|Extra person per night (max 2 extras)||$25|
|Early check in (subject to availability)||$50|
|Late check out (subject to availability)||$50|
|Rates include $71 per night APTR surcharge||$0|
Extras & Additional Costs
PLUS Linen and cleaning $35/person (minimum $150)
Rate includes up to 4 guests. Additional guests $25 each per night.
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct(except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free - Easter 5th night free).
Conditions - 1 free night per total stay
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here).
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 Night min except for:-
3 Nights pub hol w/ends & Waitangi
7 Nights 20 Dec - 6 January
4 Nights Easter
Sorry pets not permitted
No smoking inside property, please.
Checkout the amazing video tour: https://youtu.be/QC_yQdJKOuM
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Robert and Sandra (Stayed in October)
“Yes - we had a lovely time at Waiheke Island! The house was perfect and although the weather was disappointing - we made good use of the time and visited wineries and toured the island. A peaceful slice of heaven - the house was lovely and well located. Views were spectacular and thank you for all your assistance with our stay.”
Review by Jacqui (Stayed in March)
“What a lovely place we had such an amazing time at waters edge thank you and we will be back.”
Review by Emma (Stayed in February)
“We absolutely loved the property. In terms of the location and views it exceeded our expectations. It was everything you described on your website and more. We loved how private it was and the fact it was just a short walk to the most beautiful private bay - stunning! The house itself was simple but very functional and we loved the layout and design. I would highly recommend this property to anyone and we will definitely be back again! Thanks also to the team at Waiheke Holiday Homes, you have been fantastic to deal with and made the whole process seamless. We will certainly use you again in future.”