At The Beach #416
Oneroa - Blackpool
from $170 to $420 per night
• Family holiday home in fabulous location a short walk to Oneroa Village, Waiheke Island
• 2 min wander to beautiful Huruhi Bay beach for mid to high tide swims
• Easy walk to world famous Oneroa Beach
• Beautiful peaceful views of Huruhi Bay
About This Property
This comfortable family beach house is in a fabulous central location oh so close to Huruhi Bay beach and just a short walk up the road to Oneroa Village ,Waiheke Island and beautiful Oneroa Beach . The house is high set to make the most of the beautiful views over Huruhi Bay and the breeze on a hot summer's day. The open plan living, dining and kitchen is spacious and opens from 2 sets of sliding glass doors to the wrap around deck. Along the hall you will find 3 good sized bedrooms and the main bedroom and 2nd bedroom both have glass sliding doors to the deck and beautiful views over Huruhi Bay. Relax in bed with a morning cuppa and enjoy the peaceful seaview. Huruhi Bay is also known as Blackpool and at mid-high tides you can enjoy a really delicious swim just along the road from the beach house. Huruhi Bay is just perfect for using your water toys like kayaks or paddleboards and it's also wonderful for the little folk in your party at mid tide when it's becoming shallow. And if the tide is out, it's just an easy walk over the hill to the gorgeous white sands and all tide swimming at Oneroa Beach. The house is located just far enough away from the heart of Oneroa Village to be well away from 'the madding crowds' and yet close enough to wander up for a quick coffee and the paper or to enjoy a meal at one of Oneroa's world class restaurants or cafes. A good place to stay. Perfect for families and friends to share a comfortably furnished holiday house close to Oneroa.. Perfect accommodation on Waiheke Island
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1 - Queen bed, bedside tables with reading lights, electric blanket, wardrobe and drawers. Glass sliding doors open to the deck and the beautiful view over the bay.
• Bedroom 2 - Queen bed, bedside tables, wardrobe and drawers. Glass sliding doors open to the deck and the beautiful view over the bay.
• Bedroom 3 - 1 King Single and 1 Single bed, wardrobe
• Bathroom - Shower, bathtub (please be aware of water restrictions due to tank water), vanity.
• Separate Toilet
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Wrap around deck, high set to make the most of the views
• Outdoor table and 4 chairs
• 2 timber sun loungers
• Sun umbrella
• Gas BBQ
• Spacious level lawns - perfect for games
• Ground level sitting area
• Boogie boards
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Comfortable furnishings throughout
• 50" flatscreen TV
• WiFi - Free Wireless Internet
• DVD player
• Board Games
• Books, & DVD's
• Stereo system with CD player
• Heat pump/air conditioning
• Cellphone reception good
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Full kitchen
• Full sized fridge/freezer
• Electric Oven and stove
• Coffee plunger
• Cookware, dinnerware and glassware of good standard
• Automatic washing machine (front loader)
• Clothes line
• Iron and ironing board
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Easy parking on level concrete parking area directly in front of house
• Extra off street parking on grass if needed
• We had a great time on Waiheke, the accommodation was fantastic and I would definitely book it again.
• At The Beach was great value! Walking distance to Oneroa, lovely outlook,quite spacious and very clean. We would definitely book again!
• The home was just perfect, not far from the ferry, very close to shops and amenities as well as bus transportation to the vineyard and beaches. There was also a lovley book with information about places to visit on the island - this was so handy too! You made the booking from start to end seamless and we would not have been successful to find a beautiful place without your assistance so once again, many thanks!
The home is one level above ground and accessed via timber stairs with handrails. There is a gate at the top of the stairs.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov||$170|
|01 Dec - 23 Dec||$200|
|24 Dec - 03 Jan||$420|
|04 Jan - 09 Feb||$375|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Weekends, Public Hols)||$250|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Midweek)||$190|
* PLUS Exit cleaning $100
* Linen can be provided at $20 per person per stay. Please request at time of booking.
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels can be provided at cost shown below nightly rates. Please request at time of booking. Otherwise, guests will provide all own linen (i.e. top and bottom sheets, pillow slips, all towels and bath linen, teatowels). Pillows and Duvets or blankets will be provided at the property.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 Night minimum except for:-
3 Nights Public Holiday Weekends
4 Nights Easter, 20 - 25 Dec & 17 - 31 Jan
7 Nights 26 Dec - 16 Jan
No smoking inside the home or on the decks please
Sorry, pets are not permitted
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by: Nichole (Stayed in July)
“We had a great time, the house was all we needed. The beds were comfortable. Nice and close to the beach which we went for a huge walk along. Close to the shops was even more perfect.”
Review by: Phil (Stayed in May)
“We had a great time. The house was very good, very clean and tidy, a handy location”
Review by: Veronica (Stayed in January)
“We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Waiheke Island. The house (At The Beach) was very comfortable and well equipped; especially handy was having a bus stop just round the corner. Waiheke Holiday Homes Ltd were a pleasure to deal with and provided some useful information for our stay.”