Anakiwa Beachfront! #350
Onetangi - Beachfront
from $245 to $575 per night
• Absolute Beachfront Onetangi!
• Magnificent Uninterrupted Views!
• Stylish & Charming Cottage in perfect location
• Large sunny deck with beach & sea views
About This Property
This gorgeous iconic cottage has been a landmark on Onetangi Beach and has provided great accommodation on Waiheke Island for many years. Renovated in the 21st century and stylishly furnished, Anakiwa enjoys a prime location in the heart of The Strand literally just steps across the road from the beautiful white sands and crystal clear water of Onetangi Beach. Throw your towel over your shoulder and wander over for a swim before breakfast or enjoy a romantic sunset wander along the beach. Magical views of the sea and the beach are to be had from the spacious deck and also from the beautifully furnished open plan living, dining and kitchen.
French doors open wide for fabulous indoor/outdoor flow onto the large, sunny north-facing deck - perfect for relaxing in the sun with a book or enjoying a chilled glass of wine while watching the world meander by. Just a very very short walk along The Strand you will find cafes and restaurants to tempt you after a day of enjoying the sand, sea and sunshine. Anakiwa is also close to award winning Waiheke Wineries, the Waiheke Golf Course and the historical village. This gorgeous cottage is the perfect spot for a romantic weekend away, a couples getaway or a relaxing family holiday. A great place to stay in Waiheke. You can even see your older children playing on the beach from the cottage.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1: Queen Bed, Electric Blanket, Bedside Tables, Reading Lights, Hanging rack
• Bedroom 2: Two Single Beds, Electric Blankets,Bedside Tables, Reading Light
• Other Sleeping: High Quality Double Sofa Bed
• Portacot baby cot, babies cot (provide own blankets and linen please)
• Bathroom: Shower, Vanity.. Toilet is separate but accessed through bathroom.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Large sunny deck with northern views over Onetangi Beach and the Hauraki Gulf.
• Large wooden outdoor table with 6 chairs
• Gas BBQ
• Beach is literally just across the road.
• Childrens playground a very short walk away in Fourth Avenue.
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Good quality, comfortable furnishings.
• Flat screen TV
• Freeview TV
• DVD player
• iPod dock/player
• Heatpump / Air conditioning
• High Chair
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Full Kitchen
• Full sized oven and stove
• Full sized fridge-freezer
• Coffee plunger
• Standard of dinnerware and glassware is very good (new 2012)
• Standard of cookware is very good
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Parking available in roadside parking area beside Anakiwa's boatshed. If busy, there is also private parking for one vehicle on the grass in front of Anakiwa's boatshed.
• Access is via 3 steps up from ground level onto deck. One step up from deck into cottage.
Please note that Anakiwa is not fenced and is located close to The Strand. Please see photos of deck which shows proximity to the road. Small children and pets would need close supervision.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 31 Oct (except Labour weekend) - includes 4 guests||$245|
|01 Nov - 15 Dec, Labour Weekend - includes 4 guests||$295|
|16 Dec - 17 Dec - includes 4 guests||$350|
|18 Dec - 10 January - includes 4 guests||$575|
|11 Jan - 09 Feb - includes 4 guests||$395|
|10 Feb - 31 Apr (midweek) - includes 4 guests||$295|
|10 Feb - 31 Apr (weekends), Easter - includes 4 guests||$395|
|Each Additional guest per night (Maximum 2 extra guests)||$30|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
Plus Exit Cleaning & Linen per booking $35 per person (minimum charge $140)
1 night stay may be booked WITHIN 3 DAYS OF ARRIVAL DATE. Surcharge $80
Pets possible on application. Security Deposit will be required.
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 15 Dec (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
MIdweek discounts, please see midweek rates.
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here).
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Portacot provided but guests must supply own linen, blankets & towels.
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 Nights except for:-
1 night may be booked if available WITHIN 3 DAYS OF ARRIVAL DATE. Surcharge $80.
3 Nights Labour & Waitangi Weekends
4 Nights Easter
7 Nights 26 Dec - 16 Jan
5 Nights 17 Jan - 31 Jan
No Smoking inside the property please
Small well behaved pets possible on application. Security Deposit will be required.
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Vickey (Stayed in June)
“wonderful place to stay, with a good walking beach across the road. Great views and sun from the bach. Walking distance to 3 restaurants and a bakery. Close to a lot of activities”
Review by Rachael (Stayed in May)
“Nice place to stay with good views. Very handy to the beach, cafes and restaurants, and the bus stop. The heat pump came in handy and the extra blankets were appreciated. Wish we had stayed longer. ”
Review by David (Stayed in March)
“Anakiwa is a wonderful base for a break on Waiheke. The accommodation had everything that we needed for our stay. The beds were comfortable, and the kitchen had all the necessities. Being directly across the road from the lovely Onetangi beach was a real bonus. We didn't have a car but instead made use of the regular bus service from the nearby bus stop. The booking process and the arrangements for getting the key to the property were straightforward. We would have no hesitation in recommending this property to any friends considering a holiday on Waiheke”