Anakiwa Beachfront #350
Onetangi - Beachfront
from $245 to $575 per night
• Absolute Beachfront Onetangi! Magnificent Uninterrupted Views! Free WIFI & Air condititioning
• Stylish & Charming Cottage in perfect location with Large sunny deck with beach & sea views
About This Property
This gorgeous iconic cottage has been a landmark on Onetangi Beach and has provided great accommodation on Waiheke Island for many years. Anakiwa enjoys a prime location in the heart of The Strand literally just steps across the road from the beautiful white sands and crystal clear water of Onetangi Beach. Throw your towel over your shoulder and wander over for a swim before breakfast or enjoy a romantic sunset wander along the beach. Magical views of the sea and the beach are to be had from the spacious deck and also from the beautifully furnished open plan living, dining and kitchen.
French doors open wide for fabulous indoor/outdoor flow onto the large, sunny north-facing deck - perfect for relaxing in the sun with a book or enjoying a chilled glass of wine while watching the world meander by. Just a very very short walk along The Strand you will find cafes and restaurants to tempt you after a day of enjoying the sand, sea and sunshine. Anakiwa is also close to award winning Waiheke Wineries, the Waiheke Golf Course and the historical village. This gorgeous cottage is the perfect spot for a romantic weekend away, a couples getaway or a relaxing family holiday. A great place to stay in Waiheke. You can even see your older children playing on the beach from the cottage.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed, electric blanket, bedside tables, reading lights, hanging rack
• Bedroom 2: Two single beds, electric blankets, bedside tables, reading light
• Other sleeping: High quality double sofa bed
• Portacot baby cot (provide own blankets and linen please)
• Bathroom: Shower and vanity. Toilet is separate but accessed through the bathroom.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Large sunny deck with northern views over Onetangi Beach and the Hauraki Gulf.
• Large wooden outdoor table with 6 outdoor chairs
• Gas BBQ
• Beach is literally just across the road.
• Children's playground a very short walk away in Fourth Avenue.
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Good quality, comfortable furnishings.
• Flat screen TV
• Freeview TV
• DVD player
• iPod dock/player
• Heatpump / Air conditioning
• Free WIFI - unlimited fibre high speed internet broadband
• High Chair
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Full Kitchen
• Full sized oven and stove
• Full sized fridge-freezer
• Coffee plunger
• Standard of dinnerware and glassware is very good
• Standard of cookware is very good
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Parking available in parking area beside Anakiwa's boatshed. If busy, there is also private parking for one vehicle on the grass in front of Anakiwa's boatshed.
• Access is via 3 steps up from ground level onto deck. One step up from deck into cottage.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 31 Oct (except Labour weekend) - includes 4 guests||$245|
|01 Nov - 15 Dec, Labour Weekend - includes 4 guests||$295|
|16 Dec - 17 Dec - includes 4 guests||$350|
|18 Dec - 10 January - includes 4 guests||$575|
|11 Jan - 09 Feb - includes 4 guests||$395|
|10 Feb - 31 Apr (midweek) - includes 4 guests||$295|
|10 Feb - 31 Apr (weekends), Easter - includes 4 guests||$395|
|Each Additional guest per night (Maximum 2 extra guests)||$30|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
Exit Cleaning & Linen per booking $35 per person (minimum charge $140)
Discounts & Special Deals
Free Night Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free). Pay 2 get 1 (lesser cost) night free
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at the cost shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here)
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 Nights except for:-
1 night may be booked if available within 3 days of arrival date. Surcharge $120.
3 Nights Labour & Waitangi Weekends
4 Nights Easter
7 Nights 26 Dec - 16 Jan
5 Nights 17 Jan - 31 Jan
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Tessa (Stayed in June)
“We had a lovely time on Waiheke - the weather was stunning, we lapped up the beach and even went for a winter swim! Anakiwa was perfect for our stay.”
Review by Gordon (Stayed in January)
“Fabulous spot.Spent a lot of time sitting on the deck and watching the world pass by.
Anakiwa is perfect for a holiday-well equipped,comfortable beds,nice powerful shower,great fridge/freezer,TV,chromecast and stereo setup.
The BBQ looked good but we didn't use it.
Minor fault was Aircon stopped working on day 1.Contacted manager who dealt with the problem within a few hours but was unable to get a technician till the day before we left (long weekend problem).
Would have been nice to have on in the evenings but during the day there was a good airflow through the house.
Made good use of local restaurants and vineyards.
Will definately consider this spot highly for our next holiday on Waiheke.
Good email contact with Waiheke Holiday homes when booking.”
Review by Paul (Stayed in November)
“Great location had everything we needed. Nice and tidy. Would love to return.”