Tiri View Oneroa #40
from $195 to $525 per night
• Comfortable 1990's home away from home
• Spectacular 180 dg seaviews and lovely decks
• Close walk to Oneroa Beach, Village and bus
• Great for families & small children. Portacot
About This Property
This property is a friendly and comfortable 'home away from home' with beautiful seaviews and views that are just spectacular! 180 degrees of gorgeous scenery! This 1990's Waiheke home is located just a very easy and almost level walk into Oneroa Village and a short, pleasant walk of about 5 - 7 minutes to the lovely white sands of Oneroa Beach. The large open plan living kitchen and dining opens via ranch sliders onto plentiful wrap around decks with more beautiful seaviews and onto a small lawn and gardens with fruit trees. There is a studio apartment on the ground floor which includes a 5th bedroom, bathroom and kitchenette as well as internal access to the main house upstairs and can be included in the rental at $100 per night ( must be hired for your entire stay only. The studio apartment is not available for rental separately from the house and so your privacy is assured whether or not the studio is included in your rental). A very comfortable family holiday home in a fabulous central location!
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS -
• MAIN HOUSE -
• Bedroom 1 - Queen bed, wardrobe, bedside tables, bedlight lightings
• Bedroom 2 - 2 single beds (twin), bedside table and lamp, wardrobe
• Bedroom 3 - 2 single beds (twin), bedside table and lamp.
• Bedroom 4 - 1 single bed, wardrobe
• Portacot baby cot, babies cot available
• Bathroom 1 - shower, vanity and toilet within
• Toilet 2 - in addition to toilet in bathroom
• STUDIO -
• Bedroom 5 - in lower level studio apartment. Available at additional cost (must be for your entire stay)
• Bathroom 2 - in studio apartment on lower level
• Hairdryers x 3
• OUTDOOR LIVING -
• Large, wrap around deck opens from living via ranch sliders, has safety rails and magnificent 180 degree views & seaviews
• Sheltered rear deck opens from dining via ranch sliders
• Safe and almost small lawn with raised gardens & fruit trees.
• Outdoor table and seating, plus plenty of deck chairs
• Gas BBQ
• INDOOR LIVING -
• Large, open plan living and dining opening via ranch sliders onto decks 3 sides
• 40" TV (with freeview)
• Broadband Internet - free Wifi
• Radio, Cassette & CD Player
• Lots of books
• Portable plastic baby bath
• Cellphone reception good
• Heat Pump
• Electric heating - house has loads of northfacing windows and is very warm in winter and cool in summer
• Full kitchen
• Full oven and stove
• Full sized fridge/freezer
• Cookware, dinnerware and glassware are of good standard
• Kitchenette in studio apartment on lower level
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• Iron and Ironing board
• STUDIO APARTMENT - on ground floor and has internal & external access
• Available at additional cost (if included, must be for your entire stay).
• Open plan living and bedroom with glass sliding doors opening to concreted drive and gardens.
• 2 single beds
• 32' Flatscreen TV with Freeview
• Bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet.
• PARKING AND ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for two vehicles - concrete driveway and turning area if only one vehicle
• Access - entry from parking is via stairs up one level. Or for elderly or less abled, there is a gently sloping concrete pathway leading around to the rear of the house, and a ramp up onto the deck.
• There is a radio Ham station and 3 element yagi. Interested, licensed people can contact the owner prior to arrival to discuss use. Please note - only licensed radio hams can operate the equipment
• IMPORTANT NOTE:-
• Separate Studio Unit in lower level of house available at $100 per night (must be for your entire stay only). Includes 2 single beds, bathroom and kitchenette. Studio is not available to rent separately from the house and so guests will have sole use of the property during their stay whether the studio is included or not.
• Feedback from Previous Guests
• "Great stay in such a nice home with a very helpful and very friendly landlord."
• "Tiri view was exactly how stated in the information provided on the website. The location, view and comfortable state of the house was perfect for a group of nine on a girls weekend."
• "Excellent (apart from the weather!!) Great setup for extended family, very well equipped and handy to everything. Very clean tidy. Very enjoyable."
• "We had a great time and the house was perfect for us and the location even better. I would recommend your place to anyone and consider it again"
• "A stunning home - great views, layout, very comfortable - easy process for us re key - access - will be recommending the home and WHH to all my friends."
• "We liked the home very much. It lived up to the information provided on the website, plenty of linen, crockery and other facilities. The view was certainly not exaggerated – it was stunning."
• "We enjoyed our stay, all be it so short, the view was fantastic, it was a great set-up for our extended family "'
• Keywords:Free night deals, free nights, 3rd night free deals, third night free,
• hot deals, special deals, specials,
• Midweek discounts, midweek rates,
• Child friendly, children welcome, suitable children,
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 17 Oct (Main house)||$195|
|18 Oct - 23 Dec (Main house)||$275|
|24 Dec - 15 Jan, (studio included -slps 9), Easter||$525|
|16 January - 10 February||$350|
|11 Feb - 30 April (Wknds & pub hols) excl Easter||$350|
|11 February - 30 April (Midweek)||$250|
|Studio apartment (per night)||$100|
* PLUS Exit Cleaning $100 (house) $150 (house & studio)
* PLUS Linen $15 per person
3rd Night Free Deals - May to Oct (see conditions below)
Maximum 7 adults in main house plus 2 people in studio
If Studio apartment is included, it must be for entire stay
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free). Summer midweek rates
OR, discounts available off nightly rate 3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-10 Feb & public holiday weekends.
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels will be provided.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 Night minimum except for:-
3 Nights Labour & Waitangi Weekends
4 Nights Easter
5 Nights 20 - 25 Dec & 16 - 31 Jan
7 Nights 26 Dec - 15 Jan
Sorry, pets not permitted.
No smoking inside property, please
Family groups only over New Year
Studio is not let separately, only with main house
View Tiri View Oneroa  in a larger map