Shelly BeachHouse #435
from $1595 to $1995 per night
• Stunning beachfront location in your own private paradise
• Three bedroom home plus separate private cottage
• Beautifully designed spacious home
• Central and close to amenities
• 2 spas, home theatre and free WiFi
About This Property
Sit back and relax in this spectacular and truly gorgeous Waiheke Island waterfront home !! Centrally located on the shores of the beautiful Shelly Beach, this fabulous home has everything you need for your perfect Waiheke Holiday. The ever popular Palm Beach, Little Oneroa and Oneroa Beaches are just a very short drive away, as are the many other activities and luxuries Waiheke has to offer. When the cafes and shops are calling, it's a quick few minutes drive to either Oneroa Village or walk to Ostend Village. The Goldie Room is very close by where you can sample wonderful Waiheke wines! This delightful home is modern, stylish and beautifully decorated to a high standard. Also on the property is a separate cottage, perfect for additional family members or as a safe place for the big kids!. This large home is perfect for an extended family or for two families to share. There are two spa pools on site where you can relax and unwind as well as a magnificent garden which has everything you need for your summer salads! You can spend the afternoon just off the shore in the dinghy provided and pop back in at sun down to warm up in front of the wonderful outdoor fire. This truly amazing home is available for just one month this summer, a wonderful property to create some everlasting memories.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1: King bed, bedside tables and lights, wardrobe and drawers. Electric blankets.
• Bathroom 1: Ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet.
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed, bedside tables and lights, wardrobe and drawers. Electric blankets.
• Bedroom 3: 2 King single beds, bedside tables and lights, wardrobe and drawers. Electric blankets.
• Bathroom 2: (Main) shower, vanity and toilet.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Large sunny decks on 3 sides
• Salt water Hot Springs Spa with silent motor - suitable for 5 people with massaging jets - positioned to enjoy wonderful views over the bay
• 2 gas BBQ's
• 3 sets of outdoor furniture, 2 sun umbrellas and a shade sail
• Beautifully landscaped garden and grounds
• Outdoor fire
• Dinghy and body boards to use - life jackets
• Golf clubs
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• 2 Televisions - 1x 50" & 1x 32"
• SKY TV
• Home theatre system
• Free high speed WiFi
• Electric heating
• Cooling fans
• Books and magazines
• Cards and a variety of games - Monopoly/scrabble/pictionary etc.
• Good cellphone reception
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Full size fridge/freezer
• Electric double oven
• Induction stovetop
• Coffee plunger
• Food processor
• Excellent quality cookware, dinner and glassware
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• Clothes line
• Iron and ironing board
• SEPARATE BEACHHOUSE:-
• Bedroom: Located upstairs. Queen double bed, bedside tables and lights, wardrobe and drawers. Electric blankets. TV. Has a private deck that overlooks the property and the bay.
• Bathroom: Shower, vanity and toilet.
• Other sleeping: Good quality double pull out sofa bed in the downstairs living area.
• Large outdoor deck with Hot Springs Spa with silent motor - suitable for 2 people, outdoor furniture.
• 40" TV
• Underbench fridge
• Induction element
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Easy flat access section
• Off street parking for 2 vehicles & on street parking for 2.
• IMPORTANT NOTES:-
• Decks are mostly childsafe though there is direct access to the bay
• Spa is not fenced but has a lockable lid
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 Dec - 30 April excl peak & pub hols||$1595|
|16 December - 13 January (peak)||$1995|
Rate inclusive of linen and cleaning
Discounts & Special Deals
Please see rates
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels will be provided.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 nights, excepting
3 nights Public Holiday weekends
4 nights Easter
7 nights 19 Dec - 15 Jan
Sorry, pets not permitted
Smoking not permitted
Families only please