Palm Beach Panache #68
from $150 to $545 per night
• Overlooking Palm Beach, magnificent views
• Spacious designer home with huge north facing deck
• Short walk to Palm Beach & the Palm Beach Store
• Plenty of room for 2 families - SKY TV & Free WiFi
About This Property
Wonderful spacious and modern, .Waiheke Island , beachhouse with huge north facing deck overlooking Palm Beach. Relax with a glass of wine on the north facing deck while enjoying the beautiful views over Palm Beach and beyond to the D'Urville Rocks. The Noises and the Hauraki Gulf. Just 5 minutes walk to the beach, store and takeaways. Loads of Bifold doors open from the living and main bedroom onto the large deck providing excellent indoor/outdoor flow and spacious and comfortable holiday living. The large outdoor setting is perfect for alresco dining while enjoying that wonderful view and the open plan living dining and kitchen also enjoy loads of windows and views. The house has been designed to take advantage of the sun and is lovely and warm even over the Winter months. The main accommodation level includes living, dining, kitchen, Bedrooms 1 & 2 and 2 bathrooms. Down stairs (internal access) is the huge 3rd bedroom / 2nd living area with lots of space to use the quality sofabed comfortably and it's own deck opening via ranch sliders. There is also another bathroom on this level. The layout of house makes it a great place to stay for 2 families. Just beautiful!
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1 - King bed, bedside tables & lighting. Walk through wardrobe to ensuite bathroom. Electric blanket. Beautiful seaview. Glass doors opening to the deck and the view.
• Bathroom 1 - Ensuite to bedroom 1. Shower, vanity, toilet.
• Bedroom 2 - Two King-single beds, bedside table and lighting. Electric blankets.
• Bathroom 2 - Shower, vanity, toilet.
• Bedroom 3 - (lower level) King bed, bedside tables and lighting. Electric blanket. Sofa, TV. Sky TV skybox (requires your own digital card)
• Bathroom 3 - Ensuite to bedroom 3, shower, vanity and toilet
• Electric blankets on all beds
• Other Sleeping - Quality queen sized sofa bed in bedroom 3.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Huge northfacing deck with magical seaviews opening from living, dining and bedroom 1. (Small children? Please see notes below)
• Second Deck opening from bedroom 3 (on lower level)
• Quality Outdoor furniture, seating for 8 and sunloungers
• Two sun loungers
• Gas BBQ (large)
• 5 minute walk to beautiful Palm Beach
• 5 minute walk to Palm Beach childrens' playground
• 5 minute walk to the Palm Beach Store for an ice cream, takeaways or a coffee
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen opening onto huge north and east facing deck
• Second small living area in bedroom 3 opening onto a small deck
• Excellent quality furnishings throughout, leather sofas in living
• Home Theatre System
• Flatscreen TV
• Sky TV - Sky Digital installed living area
• Second TV in bedroom 3 living area - (Skybox provided for you to bring your digital card only for 2nd tv in bedrooms 3)
• DVD player
• Stereo CD Player
• Books and magazines
• Free Wifi broadband internet
• Electric heating
• Telephone (free local calling)
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Designer entertainers kitchen
• Giant sized stove and oven
• Double door fridge/freezer with ice maker and chilled water
• Coffee plunger
• Wok, Toast & Grill, Electric Frypan
• Filtered water at kitchen sink
• Cookware, dinnerware and glassware of excellent standard, setting for 12
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• Iron & Ironing Board
• PARKING AND ACCESS:-
• Off street parking (very steep paved driveway up from road - turning area at top). Driveway gradient approx 1 vertical : 3 horizontal (meaning for every 3 metres you go along or horizontal, you travel up one metre). Level turnaround area at top of driveway.
• Access to house from parking via short ramp and some boxed gravel steps up to either lower level deck, or further boxed gravel steps up to the main deck - no handrail.
• Access by foot up from road to parking is via pathway with steps and handrail.
• IMPORTANT NOTE:-
• NOTE: If toddlers & small children staying - open steps behind sofa in living (5 wide carpeted stairs) lead down to bedroom 3 on lower level and do not have balustrades. There is a small area at the entrance to the deck that does not have rails, approx 1 metre above steps leading down to parking.
• NOTE: Access from parking could be difficult for very elderly or disabled - please see parking and access notes.
• FEEDBACK FROM GUESTS-
• "Our stay at Palm Beach was fantastic. Great house." Dianna, Jan
• "Yes we did , accommodation was great ! Everything went well . I will stay in the house again , loved it ." Claudia, September
• "We had the best time! Everything was perfect thank you!" Keezia, August
• "We had a lovely weekend and really enjoyed the house. The owners were very generous and let us arrive a bit early and leave later." Louise, July
• "What a great place to stay!. The accommodation was as per the website and would recommend this property to anyone." Clifford, July
• "We really enjoyed our stay at the property. It had everything we needed and more. We did have to replace a number of the pantry items (oil, washing liquid, pepper etc). There was also a bit of a problem with ants particularly in the kitchen area. Other than that, a beautiful property we would certainly recommend or book again." Clare, July
• Keywords: 1 night bookings accepted, one night bookings, one night stay, 1 night stay, children welcome.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 16 Oct (midweek)||$150|
|01 May - 16 Oct (weekend, hols)||$200|
|17 Oct - 21 Dec||$295|
|22 Dec - 16 Jan||$545|
|17 Jan - 09 Feb, Easter||$395|
|10 Feb - 31 Mar (weekends & pub hols)||$345|
|10 Feb - 30 April (midweek)||$265|
|01 - 30 Apr(weekends & pub hols excl Easter)||$295|
* PLUS Linen (including Beach Towels) & Exit Cleaning $30.00 per person per booking (min fee $150.00)
* 1 Night bookings - outside of peak times (surcharge $75 may be booked within 10 days of arrival)
Discounts & Special Deals
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels will be provided.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 nights Except for:-
1 Night - outside of peak times (surcharge $75 may be booked within 10 days of arrival)
3 Nights Public Holiday Weekends
4 Nights Easter
3 Nights 07 Jan - 31 Jan & 19 - 25 Dec
7 Nights 26 Dec - 06 Jan
Sorry, pets not permitted.
Small Children - please see notes below.
No smoking inside property, please.
View Palm Beach Panache  in a larger map