Oneroa On The Bay #432
Oneroa - Central Oneroa
from $595 to $1495 per night
• Magnificent views over Oneroa Bay, Waiheke Island & beyond!
• Fully renovated beach house beautifully furnished with fabulous sundrenched decks
• Wonderful grandstand position yet only doors away from the heart of Oneroa Village. Free Wifi
About This Property
Picture yourself lazing in the sunshine, enjoying a glass of Waiheke Island's best chilled white while gazing at the passing parade of boats and folks in the bay below. This beautiful Waiheke Island beach house has recently been fully renovated and enjoys wonderful, wide open plan living spaces with plenty of room for everyone. The huge sundrenched deck is a great place to enjoy a long, lazy lunch or dinner, or light the outdoor fire and toast marshmallows while you watch the twinkling lights of the boats in the bay and the stars above. When it's time to hit the sea and sand it's a quick walk down to the beach along the direct access path which is just 50 metres along the road from the house. At gorgeous Oneroa Beach you'll find beautiful white sand and clear blue water with safe, all-tide swimming and loads of beach perfect for sand castle building and games. Just a very short wander along the road from this wonderful Waiheke holiday home you will find the very pretty heart of Oneroa Village with it's many eclectic shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. The nearest cafe is truly only 'coffee smelling' distance from the holiday home. The home is set on one level with the open plan living, 4 bedrooms, bathroom and powder room in the main house and the 5th bedroom just a few steps across the timber deck. This fabulous beach house easily accommodates 12 people and is perfect for families and extended families to enjoy a holiday relaxing all together in one home.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1 -Queen bed, reading lamps, desk - dressing table, drawers, mirror. Bifold doors opening to the magnificent views.
• Bedroom 2 - Queen bed, reading lamps, desk - dressing table, mirror, drawers.
• Bedroom 3 - 2 excellent quality single bunk beds, bench - dressing table, mirror. Please note there is no clothing storage in this room.
• Bedroom 4 - 2 excellent quality single bunk beds, bench - dressing table, large storage chest
• Bedroom 5 - Accessed just a few steps across the timber deck from the entry door. Queen bed, reading lights, 2 excellent quality single bunk beds, mirror, bifold doors opening to the deck.
• Bathroom - Double shower, vanity and toilet
• Powder Room - separate toilet
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Huge, sundrenched north east facing deck overlooking Oneroa Bay and beyond.
• 2nd deck on the western side of the house
• Outdoor table and seating on both decks, with seating for 12 people all together.
• Sun loungers
• Shade sail
• Outdoor wood burning fireplace
• Gas BBQ
• Steps as wide as the deck lead down to grass.
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Comfortable open plan living with wide bifold doors opening to the magical deck and magnificent views.
• Plenty of seating and indoor dining for 10 plus 3 bar stools at the counter top.
• 3 large, comfortable sofas to relax while enjoying the view
• Smart TV with Netflix
• DVD player
• Bose amplifer music player (used with some devices)
• Ultra high speed fibre - Free wifi
• Heat pump - air conditioning
• HRV system
• Cellphone reception excellent
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Full sized fridge & freezer
• Large cooktop
• Electric oven
• Double Dishdrawer Dishwasher
• Automatic washing machine & electric clothes dryer in self contained laundry cupboard in bathroom.
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• On street parking.
• Access is very easy via almost level path from parking and 1 step up onto the deck.
• This home is very suitable for elderly or less abled guests
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 18 Oct||$595|
|19 Oct - 17 Dec||$795|
|18 Dec - 7 Jan||$1200|
|8 Jan - 09 Feb||$1195|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Weekends & Easter)||$795|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Midweek)||$395|
PLUS Exit Cleaning & Linen $180 per booking.
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels will be provided.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 nights except for
3 nights public holiday weekends
3 nights 1 - 20 Dec & 8 Jan - 9 Feb
4 nights Easter & Anzac Weekend (2017)
4 nights 21 Dec - 07 Jan
Sorry, pets are not permitted at this home
Please no smoking anywhere on this property