Oneroa Beach Grandstand #300
from $250 to $550 per night
• Magnificent grandstand views over Oneroa Bay & Hauraki Gulf
• Spacious open plan home with lovely sunny decks
• Just 100 metres to beautiful Oneroa Beach
• 21st century mod cons, Air Conditioning & SKY TV
About This Property
This lovely Waiheke Island home enjoys absolutely magnificent views over Oneroa Bay and the Hauraki Gulf from almost every room. Fully redecorated, newly carpeted throughout and with two brand new bathrooms in early 2011, this is a very comfortable and sparkling clean home. Set on 2 levels, the open plan accommodation, dining and kitchen, a lovely bedroom which opens to the deck and view plus bathroom with separate toilet are located on the ground floor living level Upstairs you will find the main bedroom with it's magnificent views from the lovely bay window and window seat, a further bedroom and another lovely new bathroom. Beautiful Oneroa Beach with it's lovely white sands and safe, all tide swimming, is just 100 metres away and it's just an easy 4 or 5 minute walk into the centre of Oneroa Village to buy the newspaper or if you need a coffee or shops fix! :-) With such a wonderful central location and such gorgeous views, this home is very popular!
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1 - upper level. Queen bed, bedside tables & lighting, electric blanket, alarm, wardrobe, drawers, magnificent views from your comfy bed! Air Conditioning / Heatpump. Lovely window seat for that relaxing read in the afternoon.
• Bedroom 2 - upper level. Queen bed, bedside table & lighting x 1, electric blanket, wardrobe. Air Conditioning / Heatpump
• Bathroom 1 - upper level. New 2011. Vanity, shower, toilet within.
• Bedroom 3 - living level. Queen bed, bedside tables & lighting, electric blanket, wardrobe, drawers, ranch slider opening to deck.
• Bathroom 2 - living level. New 2011. Vanity, shower. Please note bathtub is not in use.
• Separate Toilet - living level
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Spacious north, east and west facing decks with magnificent views over Oneroa Bay and Hauraki Gulf. Magic!
• Quality outdoor glass table and 6 chairs
• Sun Umbrella
• Quality gas bbq with hood (under cover)
• Small lawn area at rear
• Small children? pleases see note below re part of deck railings.
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Freshly redecorated and new carpet in 2011
• Spacious open plan living and dining on split levels.
• Magnificent views from huge picture windows in living area and from dining
• Lazyboy lounge suite (new 2012)
• Large flat screen TV
• SKY TV - Sky Tv
• DVD player
• WiFi - Free unlimited broadband
• Stereo sound system (small) with CD player & IPOD/MP3 dock
• New Heatpump / air conditioner in lounge for warmth in winter and cooling in summer
• Electric heating
• Cellphone reception for 021 and 027 good
• Full kitchen
• Full size oven and stove
• Full size fridge/freezer
• 2nd full size fridge/freezer in laundry area beside kitchen
• Coffee plunger
• Cookware, dinnerware and glassware are of good standard
• Automatic Washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• External clothes line
• Iron and ironing board
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for 3 vehicles
• Paved driveway
• Access to house via very gently sloping concrete pathway up from parking and garage and up 6 steps onto deck.
• IMPORTANT NOTES:-
• Toddlers and small children? Please note deck railings on a part of the deck directly in front of the living room does not have childsafe railings however this part of the deck is separate from the main living deck and is accessible only via a lockable ranch slider opening from the living room. Access to the main living deck is via ranch slider off the dining area.
• There are also internal stairs here
• Property may not be suitable for small children - not recommended for children under the age of 6.
• Comments From Previous Guests
• "we found the house to be clean and had great views of the bay, close to the shops and cafes, would recommend this holiday home to anyone."
• "We all enjoyed the stay very much. The views from the house are amazing. Very helpful locals. House had everything we needed. Easy place to get to and walk to beaches and Oneroa town centre. Would like to end with a big thank you from all of us." Wendy, Dec
• "Yes we had a lovely stay, thanks. Will definitely book this house again. Fabulous view and so handy for beach and town. We all came back very relaxed. So relaxed we forgot about the leftover birthday cake we put in the microwave! Oops. Sorry." - Lyndsey, Nov
• "We had a great time on Waiheke. The house was exactly how it was described and perfectly clean and tidy. Especially pleased that the beds were comfortable and the linen of a high standard."
• "Great location.. close to shops and beach... Awesome house... very cosy and warm especially as it was during the wintertime.. Awesome views.... Would recommend to anyone...."
• keywords:Free night deals, free nights, 3rd night free deals, third night free,
• hot deals, special deals, specials,
• Midweek discounts, midweek rates,
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 31 Oct (excl Labour W'end)||$250|
|01 Nov - 23 Dec, Labour W'end||$355|
|24 Dec - 13 Jan||$550|
|14 Jan - 09 Feb (all days)||$395|
|10 Feb - 31 April (weekend & pub hols excl Easter)||$395|
|10 Feb - 31 April (mid-week)||$325|
PLUS Linen and Exit Cleaning $30/person (minimum charge $160)
3rd night FREE May - Nov (see conditions below)
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 30 Nov (except Public Holiday weekends 4th night Free).
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels will be provided.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 nights except for -
3 Nights Labour & Waitangi Weekends
4 nights Easter
7 nights 24 Dec - 16 Jan
5 nights 17 Jan - 31 Jan
No smoking inside home please
Sorry, pets not permitted
Property may not be suitable for younger children - please see special notes above
View Oneroa Beach Grandstand  in a larger map