BeachHouse Oneroa #19
from $350 to $895 per night
• Spacious family holiday home & self contained apt on lower level.
• Very central in Oneroa Village - a short wander to shops and cafes
• Huge decks, glass balustrades & magical water views over beach, bay & beyond
• Enclosed fire
About This Property
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOM:-
• Bedroom 1 - Upper Level. Super king bed,(can convert to singles on request at additional cost of $20), bedside tables, wardrobe. Ranch slider opening onto deck and magnificent sea views.
• Bedroom 2 - Upper Level. 2 single beds (can convert to king on request at additional cost of $20).
• Bathroom 1 - Upper Level. Bath, shower and vanity. Original vintage but very clean and tidy.
• Separate toilet
• Bedroom 3 - Lower Level bedroom Super king ,(can convert to singles on request at additional cost of $20) plus small single toddler bed (shown as 'other' on bed list)
• Bedroom 4 / 2nd Living Area - Lower Level - 2x single beds, television. (Please note the bunkroom can be booked at $100 p/n and a king bed can be made up in the bunkroom for an additional $20)
• Bathroom 2 - Lower Level. Shower, vanity and toilet
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Very spacious northern decks with spectacular views over the beach and the bay to the Coromandel Peninsular and glass balustrades for uninterrupted views. Opening via bifold doors from upper level living area.
• 2nd north-facing covered deck opening from Lower Level living area. Set approx 1 metre above grass. Does not have safety rails.
• Quality, modern outdoor furniture and sun loungers on upper deck
• Gas BBQ
• Hammock on lower deck
• Large grass lawn below the house
• Very short walk across lawn onto path and along to the beach
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• UPPER LEVEL
• Large open plan living, dining and kitchen opening to very large deck
• Enclosed Woodburner Fireplace
• T.V., DVD player.
• Wireless Broadband
• Stereo sound system
• Cellphone reception excellent for all networks
• Furnishings of good standard
• Variety of board games, cards, books and magazines
• LOWER LEVEL
• 2nd Open plan living (bedroom 4), dining and kitchen with bifold doors opening onto deck and lawns
• Full kitchen
• Coffee Plunger
• Cookware, glassware and dinnerware of excellent standard
• Kitchenette with microwave, kettle, toaster on Lower Level
• Separate laundry with Auto Washer and Dryer
• ACCESS AND PARKING:-
• Off street parking available. There is a short steep driveway. Up to three cars can be parked in tandem. No turning available.
• Access is very easy and level - just one step up from the pathway to the front deck and door. This property is particularly suitable for elderly or disabled needing easy access, but does not provide disabled facilities in the bathroom.
• FEEDBACK FROM GUESTS:
• "Our group had a really magical time, and your accommodation provided the foundation for our group to explore and enjoy the area. So thankyou so much!!! The accommodation itself was wonderful and the house had all we needed." - Mark, Nov
• "Our group loved the place. Wouldn’t change anything. Thought it was excellent. The communication from you guys throughout was great too. So no negatives insofar as we are concerned."
• "We really enjoyed our stay at the BeachHouse Oneroa. The house was well located close to the cafes and shops of Oneroa and the views were breathtaking. It was very clean, comfortable and tastefully decorated and contained everything we needed. It was a great place to have a weekend away and we'll definitely stay there again."
• "We were thrilled with our accommodation on Waiheke, just wished we could have stayed longer!!! The location was brilliant and it was perfect for our family group, all the beds were very comfortable and everything we needed we found."
• "We really enjoyed the bach and its location. Wonderful views and proximity to everything plus very well equipped. It was a fabulous stay in a great location for a very reasonable price"
From 27 Dec - 31 Jan the maximum occupancy is 8 and children's bunkroom is not available. Outside of these times the bunkroom can be booked but is for children only. Maximum occupancy at the property is 8 adults plus six children. The children's bunkroom is a large room with ranch slider opening onto the driveway area. It is situated on the lower level of the house and has internal access through the laundry to the main house upstairs and to the lower level apartment. There are no railings on lower level deck which is approx 1.2 metres above the lawn at highest point.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|1 May-30 Sep||$350|
|01 Oct-19 Dec (excl Labour weekend)||$425|
|20 Dec-16 Jan||$895|
|17 Jan- 30 Apr (excl public holidays)||$495|
|Summer public holiday weekends & Easter||$595|
|Kids Bunkroom -not avail 27Dec - 31 Jan/per night||$100|
- PLUS $30 per person per stay linen & cleaning (minimum charge of $180)
- Maximum number of adults 8 plus up to 6 children
- 27 Dec - 31 Jan Maximum occupancy is 8 and Childrens Bunkroom is not available.
- When Childrens Bunkroom is included it must be for entire stay.
Discounts & Special Deals
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels will be provided.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 Nights except for:
3 Nights Labour & Waitangi Weekends
4 Nights Easter
7 Nights 20 Dec - 31 Jan
**IMPORTANT** - 27 Dec - 31 Jan Maximum occupancy is 8 and Childrens Bunkroom is not available.
Sorry, pets not permitted
No smoking inside property, please.
Family and mature groups only please