Beachfront Magic #435
Oneroa area - Shelly Beach
from $995 to $1495 per night
• Stunning, absolute beachfront! Your own private Waiheke paradise
• Spacious, beautifully designed home! Magnificent views over the beach & bay!
• Great central Waiheke location close to villages, shops, beaches & wineries
• 2 spa pools, home theatre, free WIFI
About This Property
Picture yourself sitting back and relaxing in this truly gorgeous Waiheke Island waterfront home in a wonderful setting on the shores of the beautiful Shelly Beach with absolutely magnificent views! This fabulous, stylish residence also has a lovely separate cottage just along the level concrete path, perfect for additional family members or as a safe place for the big kids!. This large home is perfect for an extended family or for two families to share and provides everything you could need for your perfect Waiheke holiday. This delightful home is modern, stylish and is beautifully decorated and furnished to a high standard. Imagine laying back in one of the two spa pools with a glass of Waiheke Island wine, watching the boats and birds come and go in the bay. Or spend the afternoon just off the shore in the dinghy provided before heading back at sun down to enjoy a relaxing evening lazing by the wonderful outdoor fire. On the opposite side of the house is a magnificent sundrenched garden where you can help yourself to any available produce for your summer salads! The cottage is just along the pathway through the garden. When it's time to swim, beautiful Shelly Beach is simply delicious for a tranquil swim - if the tide is really out, then you can choose to wander out on the sand flats and swim in the bay, or jump in the car and make your way to world renowned Palm Beach, Little Oneroa or Oneroa Beach, all of which are just a very short drive away. Being so perfectly centrally located, you will find it very easy to access the many other activities and luxuries that Waiheke has to offer. When the cafes and shops are calling, it's a quick few minutes drive to either Oneroa Village or a very easy walk to either Surfdale Village or Ostend Village. The Goldie Room is very close by where you can sample wonderful Waiheke wines before walking a very short distance home! This truly amazing home is available for just one month this summer, a wonderful property to create some wonderful and lasting memories.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Main Residence
• Bedroom 1: King bed, bedside tables and lights, wardrobe and drawers. Electric blankets. Magnificent views over the bay. Direct access to the spa pool deck.
• Bathroom 1 - Ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet.
• Bedroom 2 - Queen bed, bedside tables and lights, wardrobe and drawers. Electric blankets. French doors leading to side deck and views.
• Bedroom 3 - 2 King single beds, bedside tables and lights, wardrobe and drawers. Electric blankets.
• Bathroom 2 - Shower, vanity and toilet.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Main residence
• Direct beach access
• Large sunny decks on all 4 sides of the house to take advantage of sun, shade and views.
• Spa Pool - Salt water Hot Springs Spa with silent motor - suitable for 5 people with massaging jets - positioned to enjoy wonderful views over the bay and direct access from main bedroom and house.
• Gas BBQ
• Outdoor furniture - 3 sets of outdoor furniture, 2 sun umbrellas and a shade sail
• Beautifully landscaped, sundrenched gardens and grounds
• Outdoor fire
• Dinghy and body boards to use - life jackets provided but recommended bringing your own for perfect fit.
• Golf clubs
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Main residence
• 2 Televisions - 1x 50" & 1x 32"
• SKY TV
• Home theatre system
• Free WiFi - unlimited high speed fibre broadband internet
• Electric heating
• Cooling fans
• Books and magazines
• Cards and a variety of games - Monopoly/scrabble/pictionary etc.
• Good cellphone reception
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Main residence
• Full entertainers kitchen with wide bifold doors opening the kitchen bench to the BBQ area and outdoor table and chairs
• Full size fridge/freezer
• Electric oven - double oven
• Induction stovetop
• Microwave oven
• Coffee plunger
• Food processor
• Excellent standard of cookware, dinner and glassware
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• Clothes line
• Iron and ironing board
• SEPARATE COTTAGE:-
• Bedroom & Bathroom - Cottage
• Bedroom: Located upstairs. Queen bed, bedside tables and lights, wardrobe and drawers. Electric blankets. TV. Glass doors opening to private deck that overlooks the gardens and the bay.
• Bathroom: Located on ground level. Shower, vanity and toilet.
• Other sleeping: Good quality double pull out sofa bed in the downstairs living area.
• Outdoor Living - Cottage
• Large private deck opening from living area.
• Step down from deck onto spacious lawn shaded by trees
• Hot Springs Spa Pool with silent motor - suitable for 2 people, fenced from deck.
• Outdoor table and chairs
• Sun loungers
• Gas BBQ.
• Spacious deck opening from bedroom with wonderful views over the bay and the gardens to the house.
• Indoor Living - Cottage
• TV 40" flat screen
• Board games.
• Kitchen - Cottage
• Small kitchen
• Underbench fridge
• Induction elements
• Microwave oven
• PARKING & ACCESS - Main Residence and Cottage:-
• Off street parking for 2 vehicles on level concrete parking area at entry to property. Easy on street parking in front of house as well.
• Main residence - easy level access from parking are via level concret pathway to main house.
• Cottage is beside parking and also has easy level access - 1 or 2 steps up from ground onto deck
• IMPORTANT NOTES:-
• There is easy direct access from the main residence to the beach and bay. The property is not fenced on the sea side. It is mainly fenced on the road side but is not guaranteed childproof.
• Spa Pool at main residence is not fenced but has a locking cover. The spa pool in the cottage is fenced with a locking pool gate.
• Keywords:- Beachfront, waterfront, direct beach access,
• Child friendly, family friendly, elderly friendly
• Spa pool, spa pools, beach, swimming .
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 Dec - 30 Apr (excl peak & pub hols)||$995|
|23 Dec - 21 Jan (peak)||$1495|
Rate includes linen and exit cleaning
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels will be provided.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 nights, excepting
3 nights Public Holiday weekends
4 nights Easter
7 nights 24 Dec - 6 Jan
4 nights 7 Jan - 20 Jan
Sorry, pets are not permitted
Smoking is not permitted at this property
Families and extended families only please