Anakiwa Beachfront! #350
Onetangi - Beachfront
from $195 to $575 per night
• Absolute Beachfront Onetangi!
• Magnificent Uninterrupted Views!
• Stylish & Charming Cottage in perfect location
• Large sunny deck with beach & sea views
About This Property
This gorgeous iconic cottage has been a landmark on Onetangi Beach and has provided great accommodation on Waiheke Island for many years. Renovated in the 21st century and stylishly furnished, Anakiwa enjoys a prime location in the heart of The Strand literally just steps across the road from the beautiful white sands and crystal clear water of Onetangi Beach. Throw your towel over your shoulder and wander over for a swim before breakfast or enjoy a romantic sunset wander along the beach. Magical views of the sea and the beach are to be had from the spacious deck and also from the beautifully furnished open plan living, dining and kitchen. French doors open wide for fabulous indoor/outdoor flow onto the large, sunny northfacing deck - perfect for relaxing in the sun with a book or enjoying a chilled glass of wine while watching the world meander by. Just a very very short walk along The Strand you will find cafes and restaurants to tempt you after a day of enjoying the sand, sea and sunshine. Anakiwa is also close to award winning Waiheke Wineries, the Waiheke Golf Course and the historical village. This gorgeous cottage is the perfect spot for a romantic weekend away, a couples getaway or a relaxing family holiday. A great place to stay in Waiheke. You can even see your older children playing on the beach from the cottage.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1: Queen Bed, Electric Blanket, Bedside Tables, Reading Lights, Hanging rack
• Bedroom 2: Two Single Beds, Electric Blankets,Bedside Tables, Reading Light
• Other Sleeping: High Quality Double Sofa Bed (new Jun 2012)
• Portacot baby cot, babies cot (provide own blankets and linen please)
• Bathroom: Shower, Vanity.. Toilet is separate but accessed through bathroom.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Large sunny deck with northern views over Onetangi Beach and the Hauraki Gulf.
• Large wooden outdoor table with 6 chairs
• Gas BBQ
• Beach is literally just across the road.
• Childrens playground a very short walk away in Fourth Avenue.
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Good quality, comfortable furnishings. (Sofa new Jun 2012)
• Flat screen TV with Sky tv
• SKY TV - Basic
• DVD player
• IPOD dock/player
• Heatpump / Air conditioning
• High Chair
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Full Kitchen
• Full sized oven and stove
• Full sized fridge-freezer
• Coffee plunger
• Standard of dinnerware and glassware is very good (new 2012)
• Standard of cookware is very good
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Parking available in roadside parking area beside Anakiwa's boatshed. If busy, there is also private parking for one vehicle on the grass in front of Anakiwa's boatshed.
• Access is via 3 steps up from ground level onto deck. One step up from deck into cottage.
• IMPORTANT NOTES:-
• Please note that Anakiwa is not fenced and is located close to The Strand.
• Comments From Previous Guests
• "We loved our little paradise at Anikawa and hope to return in the not too distant future." Karen, Mar
• "We had a great time. The cottage was perfect, lovely and clean and close to everything." - Rose, Nov
• "It was a great stay! I loved how it was very centre perfect to pop over to the cafe for a coffee or cheeky late night churros, its good that the bbq area on the beach is close too, would love to stay there again." - Guy
• "We loved it. I have stayed at Anakiwa a few times and it's always perfect." - Emma
• "Our accommodation on Waiheke was just fabulous. It was clean and tidy and had everything we thought it might have and more. Everything was in good working order. We have fallen in love with Waiheke Island and are looking forward to coming back soon and staying at Anakiawa again!" - Vicky
• "If I rent again on Waiheke Island, Anakiwa would be No. 1 on my list. It is such a beautiful location, we loved staying there." - Beverly
• "We loved everything about the property, particularly the location and we enjoyed our stay. The property was clean and tidy when we arrived and we found everything we expected.
• Should we come to Waiheke again we would check to see if the same property was available before booking elsewhere" - Ken
• Pet friendly, dog friendly, dog, dogs, pet, pets, cat, cats, animal, animals,
• Free night deals, free nights, 3rd night free, third night free, midweek rates, midweek discounts, specials, special deals, hot deals, 3rd night free to November,
• easy access, suitable for children, suitable for babies, beachfront, waterfront, off street parking, close to cafes, close to restaurants,
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 31 Oct (except Labour weekend) - 4 guests||$195|
|01 Nov - 15 Dec, Labour Weekend - 4 guests||$225|
|16 Dec - 22 Dec - 4 guests||$350|
|23 Dec - 10 January - 4 guests||$575|
|11 Jan - 09 Feb - 4 guests||$375|
|10 Feb - 31 Apr (midweek) - 4 guests||$250|
|10 Feb - 31 Apr (weekends), Easter - 4 guests||$350|
|Additional guests per person/per night||$20|
Plus Exit Cleaning & Linen per booking $30/person (minimum charge $120)
3rd night FREE Winter and Spring (see conditions below).
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 30 Nov (except Public Holiday weekends 4th night Free).
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels will be provided.
Portacot provided but guests must supply own linen and blankets.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 Nights except for:-
3 Nights Labour & Waitangi Weekends
4 Nights Easter
7 Nights 26 Dec - 16 Jan
4 Nights 17 Jan - 31 Jan
No Smoking inside the property please
Small well behaved pets possible on application
View Anakiwa  in a larger map